New Nation in FM19

DaveTheEditor

22 hours ago, davie77 said:

Thank you very much. :)

I think even if you made it it won't be in the competions for some years.If you do it please test it and let me know as I'm interested to make my own database too.

The other solution would be to rename a nation and take it from there.Serbia as Yugoslavia for example.

1 hour ago, josuts said:

I think even if you made it it won't be in the competions for some years.If you do it please test it and let me know as I'm interested to make my own database too.

The other solution would be to rename a nation and take it from there.Serbia as Yugoslavia for example.

You need to make some test. Not every version of fm is same. Of course best way is to recreate all club and nation comps.

On 15/11/2018 at 12:57, krlenjushka said:

same as every year- delete "read only" line from continent settings in "nation.xml" file.

nation.xml

Where would I place this file? Last FM I bought was 17, looks like the folders in steamapps > common > football manager 2019 editor aren't the same (in fact, there's no folders at all for me).

vor 55 Minuten schrieb FlickJ:

Where would I place this file? Last FM I bought was 17, looks like the folders in steamapps > common > football manager 2019 editor aren't the same (in fact, there's no folders at all for me).

You need to extract comp editor.fmf with the resource archiver.  (Tool from steam)

Archived