Join the Football Manager 2019 Public Beta today!

Hi, I have very old graphic card that use nvidia driver. I use 2d pitch in matches. 60 FPS when youtube playing in background (very smooth) and 45-50 FPS when not running. FM 2018 didn't have this problem, is it because fm 2019 only have windows mode? I 've laptop on full power&performance settings. Thanks.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, baris28 said:

Hi, I have very old graphic card that use nvidia driver. I use 2d pitch in matches. 60 FPS when youtube playing in background (very smooth) and 45-50 FPS when not running. FM 2018 didn't have this problem, is it because fm 2019 only have windows mode? I 've laptop on full power&performance settings. Thanks.

Worth raising in the match engine forums here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/650-match-engine/

Thanks. 

20 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We've just released a public beta version 19.3.5. This contains some further stability fixes and also improvements to the lagging issues some users are experiencing on OSX 10.14.4.

Thanks. 

I have tried the public beta version 19.3.5. But it still lagging, no change.

• Administrators
On 11/04/2019 at 14:14, WL_WONG said:

I have tried the public beta version 19.3.5. But it still lagging, no change.

Thanks for the update, we're continuing to investigate. Just to clarify, where exactly are you experiencing lagging? Is it just during matches or also at other points?

If it is in matches, what camera mode are you using? If you change it (say from Director to Sideline) does it improve performance? 

Please let us know, thanks. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Thanks for the update, we're continuing to investigate. Just to clarify, where exactly are you experiencing lagging? Is it just during matches or also at other points?

If it is in matches, what camera mode are you using? If you change it (say from Director to Sideline) does it improve performance? 

Please let us know, thanks. 

Mostly, it happens during matches. If using Director, the lagging problem is much more. If change to Sideline, it is much better than Director, but still having a little bit lagging. Thank you!!

• Administrators
On 12/04/2019 at 16:43, WL_WONG said:

Mostly, it happens during matches. If using Director, the lagging problem is much more. If change to Sideline, it is much better than Director, but still having a little bit lagging. Thank you!!

Okay thanks for the info, we believe it's being mainly caused by the camera movement which is why it's more prominent in Director view. We're continuing to investigate. 

Hello everybody.

Since last week I returned to my MacBook Pro and I faced problem with lag on the game. The lag is coming everywhere. 

I saw that you are working on a minor update. When you are planning to release it.

• Administrators
On 21/04/2019 at 20:32, Par1s said:

Hello everybody.

Since last week I returned to my MacBook Pro and I faced problem with lag on the game. The lag is coming everywhere. 

I saw that you are working on a minor update. When you are planning to release it.

We've already made an update available via our public beta, you may find this improves your systems performance when running the game. Try it and let us know how you get on - https://community.sigames.com/topic/473332-performance-issues-on-mac-osx-10144-please-read/

Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We've already made an update available via our public beta, you may find this improves your systems performance when running the game. Try it and let us know how you get on - https://community.sigames.com/topic/473332-performance-issues-on-mac-osx-10144-please-read/

Thanks. 

Yes, i know that and also i don't want to download the Beta version as i play an online game with a friend and this guy is not able to download the public beta as he bought the game without this feauture. 

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, Par1s said:

Yes, i know that and also i don't want to download the Beta version as i play an online game with a friend and this guy is not able to download the public beta as he bought the game without this feauture. 

There is no version of the game without this feature, it's a simple option available via a dropdown in Steam. 

6 hours ago, Par1s said:

Ok then. I will download it ASAP and I will post again what happened.

Your friend would have to download the beta too to keep playing the online game together, I believe.

5 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Are there some label changes in the Public Beta?
Pitch has become Field, Team Talk has become Peptalk and Manager has become Head Coach?

I just noticed this..

Check your language setting. Sounds like it's on American English.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, CARRERA said:

ive seen there being some 160mb updates over the last few weeks for public beta accounts. What have been changed, any chance of getting some information on it?

mac related issues

5 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Game seems to have been updated? What would that be for? 

I just checked when it updated, stability stuff and something about Belgian Leagues, still the same horrendous ME and tedious game play.

9 часов назад, jc1 сказал:

I just checked when it updated, stability stuff and something about Belgian Leagues, still the same horrendous ME and tedious game play.

SI said few times there are no ME updates for FM19 after 19.3
We can only hope FM20 will be like FM19 Open Beta improved and bugsfree at least

12 hours ago, Ajagun6 said:

I purchased fm 19 two days ago for mac. It is incredibly slow and it's so frustrating because I don't know what to do. Pls help

You will get a response to your other thread in the Bugs forum

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

The 19.3.6 update contains one specific crash fix for an issue affecting some custom editor data saves which were running the MLS. 

There are no further updates planned for FM19. 

11 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

The 19.3.6 update contains one specific crash fix for an issue affecting some custom editor data saves which were running the MLS. 

Anything you would like to say about FM20?  :)

News on Kosovo continental spots?

"The access list for club competitions 2020/21 was approved and includes the principle that all associations below position 50 of the ranking (51 to 55) be permanently allocated two spots in the UEFA Europa League. "

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2607110.html

I don't know if previous discussions about it resulted in a patch without notes talking about it, as I saw a save from someone where Champions League spots were not hardlocked for Kosovo apparently, but Europa League's were forever tied to one. 

So now they'll have two as everyone else in that rank and removed UEFA's hardlock on only one spot. So they don't have any limitations on spots now. 

17 hours ago, Lanko said:

News on Kosovo continental spots?

"The access list for club competitions 2020/21 was approved and includes the principle that all associations below position 50 of the ranking (51 to 55) be permanently allocated two spots in the UEFA Europa League. "

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/news/newsid=2607110.html

I don't know if previous discussions about it resulted in a patch without notes talking about it, as I saw a save from someone where Champions League spots were not hardlocked for Kosovo apparently, but Europa League's were forever tied to one. 

So now they'll have two as everyone else in that rank and removed UEFA's hardlock on only one spot. So they don't have any limitations on spots now. 

That'd be introduced in FM20, there aren't any further patches or changes planned for FM19 at this point, according to the SI post above.

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/07/2019 at 16:34, Neil Brock said:

When the final update will be released?

• Administrators
22 hours ago, Lizozom_ said:

When the final update will be released?

There aren't currently any plans to merge 19.3.6 into a full update, it was only put onto the public beta for one specific issue to allow the users affected by it (only those running certain custom edited databases) to continue their saves. 

On 22/08/2019 at 11:36, Neil Brock said:

There aren't currently any plans to merge 19.3.6 into a full update

Can I somehow roll back to 19.3.5 then, as editor software like FMSE and FMRTE do not and very likely will not support 19.3.6 (not sure about the official editor as I haven't tried it)?

• Administrators
On 28/08/2019 at 17:05, laurentius82 said:

Can I somehow roll back to 19.3.5 then, as editor software like FMSE and FMRTE do not and very likely will not support 19.3.6 (not sure about the official editor as I haven't tried it)?

If you come out of the public beta you'll be rolled back to 19.3.5. You can do so by reversing the steps in the first post (unselecting beta via the dropdown). 

3 hours ago, CAGSEN said:

Will be new transfers come out? If I start a new game, will be new transfers in my club?

The game won't have official updates for the 2019 summer transfer window in FM19, those would be in FM20. You can download updated databases with the new transfers from other sites, but those only add the new transfers at the usual start time for FM19, which is the summer 2018 transfer window.

4 hours ago, CAGSEN said:

Will be new transfers come out? If I start a new game, will be new transfers in my club?

Check "Fm scout" this coming week or it maybe out now, not sure so check up. They usually do database updates until the new FM comes out and then they move onto the new one

1 hora atrás, JordanMillward_1 disse:

The game won't have official updates for the 2019 summer transfer window in FM19, those would be in FM20. You can download updated databases with the new transfers from other sites, but those only add the new transfers at the usual start time for FM19, which is the summer 2018 transfer window.

At sortitoutsi you can use a custom start date with the updated database. The instructions are there, won't post the link cause I don't know if it's against the rules.

21 saat önce, JordanMillward_1 said:

Thank you @JordanMillward_1

On 03/09/2019 at 16:11, 99 said:

At sortitoutsi you can use a custom start date with the updated database. The instructions are there, won't post the link cause I don't know if it's against the rules.

I know you can use a custom start date, but don't the transfer update databases released by people have the new transfer contracts started in 2018, meaning that anyone on a season long loan, etc, would start with only a week or so left of their loan/contract?

Archived