Real Fixtures FM19 - 102 Leagues!

The real fixtures pack is back. There are currently 102 leagues as I don't have a complete fixture list for the Indian I-League.

Download from here

As before, there are .xml files which can be put in your editor data folder, or text files that can be combined with your already existing nation rules files (for example, if you are using a database that adds lower divisions).

PLEASE NOTE: the current version of the game is painfully slow to load editor files so I recommend only using one nation at a time for now, until this bug is fixed. Hopefully will be soon.

I've verified each league in the editor. If in doubt, consult the Readme first!

Edited by frankthetank87

It will eventually load. I have stated that above - I had to wait a good 30 minutes or so.

At least that is what people will have to do until the first update comes out for the game.

2 hours ago, frankthetank87 said:

PLEASE NOTE: the current version of the game is painfully slow to load editor files

Spoiler

spain wont load as dates wrong which is actually fms fault. they have date for league start a week later then should be. brazil also has same problem but two months. holland italy and england are good, havent checked the rest to be honest

not sure why spoiler appearing

Edited by basqueliverpool

Ok thats interesting to know as I did see that in the editor when I checked them and did change them but if that is happening in game then that is odd. I wonder if they have been 'undone' somehow.

There were a few leagues like it, and even one that ended too soon.

I'll look into it tomorrow.

Edited by frankthetank87

5 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

Ok thats interesting to know as I did see that in the editor when I checked them and did change them but if that is happening in game then that is odd. I wonder if they have been 'undone' somehow.

There were a few leagues like it, and even one that ended too soon.

I'll look into it tomorrow.

ive copy and pasted text files so maybe thats it? btw thanks for doing all these. much appreciated

On 05/11/2018 at 07:09, frankthetank87 said:

The real fixtures pack is back. There are currently 102 leagues as I don't have a complete fixture list for the Indian I-League.

Download from here

As before, there are .xml files which can be put in your editor data folder, or text files that can be combined with your already existing nation rules files (for example, if you are using a database that adds lower divisions).

PLEASE NOTE: the current version of the game is painfully slow to load editor files so I recommend only using one nation at a time for now, until this bug is fixed. Hopefully will be soon.

On 05/11/2018 at 07:09, frankthetank87 said:

Download from here

superb work Frank and for those unsure how to make a custom start date file to start game at the current date if they wish its easy but the work has been done by the sortitoutsi guys download their custom start date open in editor and change the start date to 5/11/18

Frank regarding the slow loading times this has to be a bug I have tried a few things and as soon as you put more than 2 files in the editor data folder its slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow yesterday took me 45 mins take a look here mate anyone with issue please report /add to this thread

8 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

Excellent good to hear - I will be releasing again maybe at the end of the week, I'll try to get into a schedule for releasing them - Not sure how frequently people want/need them.

They don't take long to do - I've written a program that generates all of the files quickly in one go.

thats good to know I know the Sortitoutsi guys update weekly but I dont think you should be doing that whatever suites you :thup:

and I havent tried yet there has been some issues with custom start dates before for users to be aware

that you can only select a monday for a game start up date or there were issues in game with real results  

I noticed with the Spain fixtures that Friendlies infringe on the opening weekend..........some teams have Friendlies on Sat Aug 17 or Sun 18 forcing the opening game to Tues 8/20 - Wed 8/21....even a Friendly in between week 1 and week 2...........after the first 2 weeks of funky scheduling the schedule is normal.  Not the worst thing in the world, but wanted you to know.

Oh...and by the way...thank you very much for offering this to us !!!

Edited by Onyewu
forgot to thank FTT

48 minutes ago, frankthetank87 said:

Hi.

Just to let you know the newest version is out.

All leagues verified this time.

The Spain friendly issue seems to have fixed itself - Or at least I can't replicate it.

Enjoy - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6anm0e3pfrppcpu/Real+Fixtures+FM19.rar

many thanks once again mate

for those wanting to start the game with a self made custom start date NB sometimes there are issues unless you select a monday so go with 12/11/18

had a quick look Spain is fine now

just a heads up once again using a custom start date causes issues 

I am finding (and this has been reported for many years to SI) when you use real results with a custom start date you see AI making crazy decisions with player registration eg Marseilles picks only 16 players when they could have 99 for ligue 1 

top players left out of UCL squads including neymar for no reason etc etc 

even tested not using a custom start date just one of the default dates ...first game of UCL and issues arise due to real results being recorded so have a look in game for this issue 

looks like using real fixtures is ok but once you use the real results this anomaly happens 

with real results

70b55764f705255fd9bac0efc17b0205.jpg

without real results(just fixtures only)

495a9792bebac3c36cca01b6cd337353.jpg

Edited by kingrobbo

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are having way more luck than I am even getting to some of these errors. I have about exhausted everything I can think of. The instructions are:

"2) Open the editor file in the database which modifies the nation which you wish to import the leagues for"

I have no idea what this means. I have done this in previous games, but I can't get real fixtures in about 10 attempts now. I have the in-game editor enabled. Whenever I try to start a new career using 19.1 I can select leagues, but nowhere do I get the ability to use real fixtures. It constantly just goes to the start page of the career and a fake fixture list. Thanks so much for any patience anyone can give. I feel like a newb.

34 minutes ago, afcchamp88 said:

You guys are having way more luck than I am even getting to some of these errors. I have about exhausted everything I can think of. The instructions are:

"2) Open the editor file in the database which modifies the nation which you wish to import the leagues for"

I have no idea what this means. I have done this in previous games, but I can't get real fixtures in about 10 attempts now. I have the in-game editor enabled. Whenever I try to start a new career using 19.1 I can select leagues, but nowhere do I get the ability to use real fixtures. It constantly just goes to the start page of the career and a fake fixture list. Thanks so much for any patience anyone can give. I feel like a newb.

IGE has nothing to do with it  mate

put the files you want in your editor data folder(not the text files) they will be in .xml format initially (unless you want to change other rules etc to that nation then you can save as a fmf format file)

if you want to start as real as possible ie todays date you need a custom start date file to run alongside the real fixtures or use a nation that has a suitable start date NB if using a custom start date you cannot select MLS for some reason always has been the case 

Edited by kingrobbo

9 minutes ago, kingrobbo said:

IGE has nothing to do with it  mate

put the files you want in your editor data folder(not the text files) they will be in .xml format initially (unless you want to change other rules etc to that nation then you can save as a fmf format file)

if you want to start as real as possible ie todays date you nedd a custom start date file to run alongside the real fixtures or use a nation that has a suitable start date NB if using a custom start date you cannot select MLS for some reason always has been the case 

Thanks for responding.

I downloaded the Real Fixtures that this thread is all about. Then put them in the editor data. Tried to start a new career, I have 19.1.0 database selected. FMI Data Update - December selected. Click advanced setup and add my leagues that I want. Select start of 2018/2019 season. Here is where I would expect to have fixture options. It sets up my league, and I go to the calendar, and yet again, I have fake fixtures, Arsenal starting vs. Everton. 

I have to be missing a step.

1 minute ago, afcchamp88 said:

Thanks for responding.

I downloaded the Real Fixtures that this thread is all about. Then put them in the editor data. Tried to start a new career, I have 19.1.0 database selected. FMI Data Update - December selected. Click advanced setup and add my leagues that I want. Select start of 2018/2019 season. Here is where I would expect to have fixture options. It sets up my league, and I go to the calendar, and yet again, I have fake fixtures, Arsenal starting vs. Everton. 

I have to be missing a step.

what is FMI data update ?

and these results I believe only have the results up to 12th november so you would have to add the current results from there yourself

Just now, kingrobbo said:

what is FMI data update ?

and these results I believe only have the results up to 12th november so you would have to add the current results from there yourself

I started from scratch and deleted everything. I might have had the txt files in the folder instead of the xml, and I think it works now! Thanks for leading me to realize that I was definitely doing something wrong.

13 minutes ago, afcchamp88 said:

I started from scratch and deleted everything. I might have had the txt files in the folder instead of the xml, and I think it works now! Thanks for leading me to realize that I was definitely doing something wrong.

no problem and the FMI file is the data update file from FM Scout:thup: as long as that hasnt got any real fixtures then you are fine

and I checked Franks file here and as I thought  has results up to 11/11/18 but all the correct fixtures until the end of the season 

Edited by kingrobbo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys - having some issue with this file - Chile, China and Peru all don't load as some clubs don;t have fixtures, and lots of other leagues can't be added as there aren;t enough teams?

Specifically Italy and Spain are the ones I would like to work that aren't. Any idea how I can fix?

Thanks,

Josh

2059289424_ScreenShot2019-04-02at20_43_10.thumb.png.644c5174817194b1b29beb3eab06b69f.png

7 minutes ago, Roy Race 9 said:

use the original DB and the files will load

or take a look in bugs forum this is a known issue

Ah ok apologies - so atm the choice is between correct fixtures and correct squads? 

No worries - will check the bugs forum and follow the relevant threads.

Thanks for swift reply

5 minutes ago, hollij93 said:

Ah ok apologies - so atm the choice is between correct fixtures and correct squads? 

No worries - will check the bugs forum and follow the relevant threads.

Thanks for swift reply

you can use correct squads too there are options

sortitousi

or fm scout have updates, the later has one for the 19.1 DB:thup:

7 minutes ago, Roy Race 9 said:

you can use correct squads too there are options

sortitousi

or fm scout have updates, the later has one for the 19.1 DB:thup:

Ah great thanks - will give it a go with the latest sortitoutsi update 

• 5 months later...