Are we fully updated for now?

Hi folks

Quick question, as the title says, are we done with updates for a little while?

I think I read something about there being a separate database update coming in a few days, but I've only seen it mentioned the once, so might be rubbish

Cheers people!

Updates are rarely advised in advance, so as long as your steam is auto-updating, you have the latest version.  Updates between the major ones are usually to address major issues arising from previous ones, so there is no way of predicting if and when they will be released.

1 minute ago, FrazT said:

Updates are rarely advised in advance, so as long as your steam is auto-updating, you have the latest version.  Updates between the major ones are usually to address major issues arising from previous ones, so there is no way of predicting if and when they will be released.

Hi FrazT, I appreciate the quick response, thank you.

I understand what you are saying, however is there some kind of big, planned update that people are aware of that is hitting in a couple of days, do you know? I'm not asking for secret insider knowledge, just if there is another update similar to the one that we all knew about for launch.

Essentially what I'm asking is, am I probably good to start my long term save now?

As is always says- we, as Mods, are not given any details of what goes on behind the doors at SI, so nobody apart from a few SI staff will know this and in line with their usual procedures, there will be no prior notification.  Unless the Data changes that are being rumoured are of direct interest yo you, I see no reason to wait.

Archived