[FM19] [Logos] TCM19 Logopack by TCMLogos.com

Kinmar

TCM19

Download the TCM19 Logopack, megapack of more than 33.300 logos of clubs and competitions for Football Manager 2019!

This is the 6th edition of the TCM Megapack for Football Manager.
After more than 1.5 Million downloads for previous versions, we want to offer more! Adopt the brilliant TCM19 Logo megapack for Football Manager 2019 by TCMLogos.com.

220 Nations : 29268 Clubs + 3485 Competitions + 548 Miscellaneous = 33301 LOGOS
Africa : 2145 Clubs – 203 Competitions
North America : 2434 Clubs – 276 Compétitions
South America : 2941 Clubs – 215 Compétitions
Asia: 3214 Clubs – 630 Compétitions
Europa : 18170 Clubs – 1904 Compétitions
Oceania : 364 Clubs – 76 Compétitions
+ Confederations, Federations, International Competitions & Flags.
All the details by Nations in the Megapack.

Download.png
TCM19 Installation EN

If you have logos to make, two possibilities:

– If there are only a few logos, go to page requests:
https://www.tcmlogos.com/requetes-request/

– If there is a lot of logos or if you want to become a contributor, go to contributor page :
https://www.tcmlogos.com/tcm-contributor/

Screenshot TCM19 English in FM19 (click to enlarge) :

TCM19 Screenshot Normal
TCM18 Screenshot Light
TCM18 Screenshot Dark

Bonus : Adboards banners from our partners showing during games are included in this pack :

Passion4fm FMScout ManagerOnline DF11Faces FMInside

CMRev TVFOOT.net FMTurkiye MójFM

TCMLogos TCM19

Paypal-Button-v2.png

Greetings :

Developers :

• Kinmar : Enhancing the Template, Development, Hosting (TCM 14-19).
  • Thomasom : Creating the Template, Development (TCM 14-15).
  • Sualg-Bilbao : Development (TCM 14-16).
  • Zecha : Development (TCM 16).
  • RBRND : Development (TCM 18).
  • Torbin : Development (TCM 18).

Contributors :

TCM19 :Atvo, BaCplayer, Basa, Chavez, Loukas, Lucas, Maestro, Makiawelli_leg, Marcos, Oriole01,Ramoscu (FMTurkiye), Spix22, STeRODeF, Tapioca, Vince-Taiwan, Walleski, Wutzwz.
Old TCM : Abu-Dun, Alfredo, AndreaLAZIOultras, ArturM, bdavies26, Borell, Brendan, Broeren, cdmafra, claytonpadula, Cleuber, Diogo Paiva, Domi, Eray1914, Frimimout, Gamma022, Heval, Hrvoje, JesperBN, Julian, Kamil, Kostas_Panachaiki, MatheusMux, Mátyás, MZ17, Necjeff (DF11 Faces), nxtfuture, Pappeldrache, Patres10 (FC12 Kits), Patrick, Paul_13, Pierre-Jean, RBRND, Rein, Renato, Rivanov, Segmann, Sh@rk, Spartacus23, Stathis, Steinbolt, Theodor (@e_spurs_norway), Torbin.

Partner Website :

Warnings :

This creation (TCM19) is a property of the site TCMLogos.com and is in free use for personal use only.
The only authorized download links are the official links available on the site to monitor the downloads statistics.
If you wish to integrate our creation into a presentation, your own graphics, for any public use, thanks for asking us the permission.
TCMLogos.com is a non profit website and only wishes to help the Football Manager players community. However, some recognition isn’t much asking for a time wasting work. Therefore, thanks for respecting these few rules.

Additional Information :

https://www.tcmlogos.com/ (Website link)
contact@tcmlogos.com (Website email)
https://www.facebook.com/tcmlogos (Facebook)
https://twitter.com/tcmlogos (Twitter)
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tcm-fm (Steam)

Edited by Kinmar

Unfortunately the Nation / Federation logo's won't show in my game. Never had any issues in previous FM versions. But in FM 19 they don't show up. Thought it was a Beta issue in combination with the TCM 18 logo's but in the final version with the TCM 19 logo's I have the same 'problem.

Any idea?

Screenshot%202018-11-02%20at%2017.44.54.

Screenshot%202018-11-02%20at%2017.45.24.

il y a 37 minutes, Rivanov a dit :

Unfortunately the Nation / Federation logo's won't show in my game. Never had any issues in previous FM versions. But in FM 19 they don't show up. Thought it was a Beta issue in combination with the TCM 18 logo's but in the final version with the TCM 19 logo's I have the same 'problem.

Any idea?

Screenshot%202018-11-02%20at%2017.44.54.

Screenshot%202018-11-02%20at%2017.45.24.

No problem for me, you play with an other skin ?

Sans titre-1.png

Edited by Kinmar

2 hours ago, Kinmar said:

Maybe a bug with download. Look in folder : Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\Logos\Others\Federations\normal

Logos and Config.xml are here ?

Will check when I'm at home..but I used the TCM 18 folder during the Beta and it didn't work there either. It worked in FM 18 and I used the same folder in FM 19 (I just moved it to the graphics folder)

4 hours ago, Kinmar said:

Maybe a bug with download. Look in folder : Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019\graphics\Logos\Others\Federations\normal

Logos and Config.xml are here ?

As you can see. Logos and config.xml are there in place

Screenshot%202018-11-02%20at%2023.00.47.

I have discovered some problem with the club flags in Reunion when I checked out Djibril Cissé's profile ... 

> As you can see on the overview screen the are shown wrong (same on the player club history screen)

> when I check out a club, there is the country flag instead of the club logo shown

This issue is only with the country Reunion .. all the other countries are working fine.

Unbenannt.PNG

Unbenannt1.PNG

Hi Kinmar,

I used TCM 18 without any problems however with TCM 19 I'm missing all the individual nations federations logos and US teams like Nashville and Penn FC don't show either. Any suggestions?

Edited by burnley

2 hours ago, burnley said:

Hi Kinmar,

I used TCM 18 without any problems however with TCM 19 I'm missing all the individual nations federations logos and US teams like Nashville and Penn FC don't show either. Any suggestions?

I have exactly the same issue! Didn't found a solution. Uninstalled the game. Re-installed it. Both on my MacBook 12" and iMac but I can't get the freaking nations/federations logos working.

3 hours ago, rootcoors said:

I am using a Mac and they are showing fine for me.

Screenshot 2018-11-07 at 17.47.15.png

Screenshot 2018-11-07 at 17.47.26.png

Those are flags. We mean the federation logos. For example:

krYm36t.png

I play also on a Mac and it always works in FM. But not in 2019.

Edited by Rivanov

1 hour ago, Rivanov said:

Those are flags. We mean the federation logos. For example:

krYm36t.png

I play also on a Mac and it always works in FM. But not in 2019.

Above you posted a screenshot of Spain and it not showing the right logo... so I was showing that when I go to Spain (and England) that it shows me the flag. If you tell me exactly how to get to a screen you are having issues with then I can take another look. Just trying to help.

So clearly I am confused.

On 02/11/2018 at 17:27, Rivanov said:

I play with the Wannachup Instant Result Button skin, combined with another skin.

Changed to the standard FM Dark Skin, but same issue unfortunately.

Screenshot%202018-11-02%20at%2018.29.51.

As in on my Mac I get the following when looking at what I think you're looking to there. Like I said mine shows flags, which I assume it should show as I am using the standard purple skin and this is the only logo pack I use too.

Screenshot 2018-11-07 at 22.51.54.png

• 3 weeks later...

Normally many nations are displayed with the federation logo. But on the logos "small" only the flags are available. It can also depend on the skin used.

And no, this fix is for Reunion issue.

For Dutch, There are possible concerns with this country (as with Gibraltar) for a licensing history, but normally there are no worries.

• 1 month later...

TCM19-19-1.png

🔥 Available - Update 19.1 - TCM19 For Football Manager 2019

Download the 19.1 Update for TCM19 Logopack for Football Manager 2019!

📥 https://www.tcmlogos.com/tcm19-logos-fm19/

After more than 60000 downloads since its release in November, and over 1,6 million in total, here is the first update of TCM19 with 2444 new or updated logos.

I also thank all our contributors:
Chavez, Einherjer83, Loic, Marcos, MrBankzy, Patres10 (FMSlovakia), Ramoscu (FMTurkiye), Spix22, Loukas, Pedro, Vince_Taiwan, Weiry

Edited by Kinmar

Il y a 13 heures, lckyby a dit :

Great logos, thanks. I have the same issue with national teams logos - just flags are showing. I'm on Mac as well.

Same with normal dark skin or Wannachup Instant Result dark skin.

Can you make me a screenshot of the problem?

Given the large number of downloads (and the size of the files) I have no choice but to go through web hosts like MEGA or other hosts. They are all reliable, just be careful where you click. After 1.6 million downloads, I think this system has proven itself ;)

On 28/12/2018 at 15:55, Kinmar said:

Not problem for me, can you look folders with national team logo ?

This is the location: /Users/Rick/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/graphics/logos/Others/Federations/normal/

Screenshot%202018-12-30%20at%2015.50.06.

Edited by Rivanov