ridiculous fixtures

for some reason i can't post on bug page but this is incredibly frustrating and encouraging more injuries!!!

i have a CL games on WED then PL on SAT...in real life whenever CL is WED, league fixture will be the following SUN/MON or TUES
the game has given me two days between two competitive matches, nobody is fit and silly injuries 

20181102083341_1.jpg

1 minute ago, iwillfinishaseason said:

Liverpool played Red Star on the 24th Oct (Wed) and then played Cardiff on the 27th (Sat)

In real life

they sure did! i dont get it, i'm sure not too long ago they avoided this in the fixture list? i played my CL game on weds, Sat comes and most players are on 82-86% percent fitness, then on sat 2 hamstring injuries, which now brings my injury list up to 6, will all full backs out injured

yes i got that i was wrong with the fixtures, but now my point is my players fitness...i will never have fit players playing WED/SAT/TUES/SAT
i've already suffered injuries just by playing on the WED then SAT because players arent match fit...up till Jan, i have 1 sunday fixture, as a team in CL, carabao and the prem, surely that cannot be right?!

2 hours ago, afizzyuk said:

yes i got that i was wrong with the fixtures, but now my point is my players fitness...i will never have fit players playing WED/SAT/TUES/SAT
i've already suffered injuries just by playing on the WED then SAT because players arent match fit...up till Jan, i have 1 sunday fixture, as a team in CL, carabao and the prem, surely that cannot be right?!

Are you using a high intensity tactic? Like Gegenpress? If so, then your players will be much more tired. In your tactic menu you can see the intensity of the tactic, and the higher that is, the lower the condition of the players in times of fixture congestion. If you want to play a tactic like that you need players with higher stamina and probably rotate a bit more than otherwise. Teams who play in a lot of competitions, like in Europe, rarely plays with the same 11 each match because of tiredness and small injuries and niggles.

Look at Liverpool in real life, they have played with Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Lallana, Shaqiri and Keita in their central midfield already this season. And Oxlade-Chamberlain would probably also feature had he been injury free. Rotating is key in the modern world of football, especially when playing with a high intensity.

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2018 at 09:05, afizzyuk said:

That's exactly what the top teams who qualify for the Champions League have to deal with. It's down to you as Manager to maintain your players' fitness levels.

Full day rest after match, easy day on day 2/Match prep/travel. I generally have my players at 90% or slightly above if I forget about training anything other than rest/recovery/easy sessions. The longer it goes on though, the harder it gets. But a W/S/W/S schedule is pretty much what I set up in my friendlies anyway because there is room for recovery.

Archived