FMT19 iOS 1st impression

The game runs smoothly.

tactics and training innovation v welcome 

cant choose your manager experience or at least I missed it

highlights are back

analyst view in match still a but back from 2 years ago as can’t see whole of pitch. But the match does look much better.

mojo returned. Great work. I can stop reading bloody books again now. Keown will be proud of me.

Loving it so far on iPad - been away from FMT for two years and pretty much played FMM non stop in that time as I wanted a quicker, stream-lined game. 

Now I’ve got the time to play FMT again (I don’t really have a need for a laptop otherwise so don’t have the full game) and I’m very, very impressed with it. Runs smoother and quicker than the last time I played. Absolutely love the detail and inductions.

sorry if posting in the wrong place, but anyway I can get those real name fix files onto FMT on iOS? 

Thanks

I’m enjoying it too. Love the new colours and the UI seems more responsive. Match engine graphics seem better but still not as good as FMT 17 but definitely an improvement on last year. Also noticed the whistle now goes AFTER the ball goes out of play rather than just before. Really like the new training and tactics sections too. Chosen Watford to start with, when I’ve managed to get them relegated with my poor management style, I’ll move on to another unsuspecting football club. Probably in league one. 

19 hours ago, MrManagerMan said:

I’m enjoying it too. Love the new colours and the UI seems more responsive. Match engine graphics seem better but still not as good as FMT 17 but definitely an improvement on last year. Also noticed the whistle now goes AFTER the ball goes out of play rather than just before. Really like the new training and tactics sections too. Chosen Watford to start with, when I’ve managed to get them relegated with my poor management style, I’ll move on to another unsuspecting football club. Probably in league one. 

Ha. The graphics are our bugbear MMM. And you’re right they’re still back from 17 but thankfully forward from 18. Enjoy!

I know the topic says iOS but I'm gonna comment from an Android point of view and more specifically from a Chromebook point of view, because for the first time FMT is working on my Pixelbook which runs Android apps! The first few launches it crashed but from then on it has run smoothly and quickly. Really happy with this!

Em 02/11/2018 em 00:37, steam just is disse:

The game runs smoothly.

tactics and training innovation v welcome 

cant choose your manager experience or at least I missed it

highlights are back

analyst view in match still a but back from 2 years ago as can’t see whole of pitch. But the match does look much better.

mojo returned. Great work. I can stop reading bloody books again now. Keown will be proud of me.

What training innovation are you talking about on FMT? It seems equal to FMT18

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2018 at 10:01, RossJM12 said:

I know the topic says iOS but I'm gonna comment from an Android point of view and more specifically from a Chromebook point of view, because for the first time FMT is working on my Pixelbook which runs Android apps! The first few launches it crashed but from then on it has run smoothly and quickly. Really happy with this!

That's awesome news! Just bought a Pixelbook in an early black Friday sale so can't wait to play some FMT on it when it gets delivered!

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/11/2018 at 07:40, Jon06WHUFC said:

That's awesome news! Just bought a Pixelbook in an early black Friday sale so can't wait to play some FMT on it when it gets delivered!

Sorry for the late reply. I hope you enjoy the Pixelbook and FMT! I've found it can crash every now and again, but generally it works well and it's nice to have there when I want a quicker FM experience

Archived