[FM19] Premijer & Prva Liga

Thank you for this, but can you change the rule about number of games through the season. In the game it says 22 games(teams play eachother 2 times) but in reality it's 33 matches, where everybody plays eachother 3 times. 1 game at home, 1 away and the third one depends of the leauge position after the first 22 rounds. The first 6 on the table in first 22 rounds, play the next 11 matches: 6 at home, and 5 away, while the teams from 7 to 12 on the table play 5 home matches and 6 away matches. If you could edit this it would be great !

8 minutes ago, zeus77 said:

thanks for the feedback!

-

need some help:

what's the FK Zeljeznicar's stadium? Gradski stadion?

If you mean Zeljeznicar Sarajevo(1st tier) , their stadium is called "Grbavica".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadion_Grbavica

If you mean FK Zeljeznicar Sport Team(2nd tier), their stadium is Gradski stadion(in Banja Luka)

3 minutes ago, zeus77 said:

any restrictions on the startup? (foreign players or so)

In the first 18(11+7 subs) you can have maximum 4 foreign players. Example you can have 2 fgn palyers in the starting 11 and 2 on the bench, or 4 fgn players in first 11, or 4 fgn players ion the bench. 

Also you MUST have minimum three U21 players in the match squad(11 starting players+7 subs), they don't need to be in the first 11, you can have all 3 on the bench-

Yes they are, the league bascially just continues after the first 22 rounds, with the same points and everything, there is no real separation of the league. Example if the club is on position 6th after the first 22 rounds, it can finish 9th after 33 rounds.

are points transfered from regular league to the playoff?

Yes they are, the league bascially just continues after the first 22 rounds, with the same points and everything, there is no real separation of the league. Example if the club is on position 6th after the first 22 rounds, it can finish 9th after 33 rounds.

so, there isnt a champion or a relegation playoff, just a regular league with 3 rounds.

and i dont know if i can create the specifications about the home and away games on the last round :\

Yea, there is no playoff, the league just continues with the same points and gd. Well you can put that on random, that some clubs play 6 home and 5 away matches.

10 minutes ago, zeus77 said:

3 rounds on second league too? or does it have playoffs?

No, they play eachother 2 times(16 teams in total 30 matches), 1 club is promoted from both second leagues( Federation of BiH and Republica Srpska), So 2 clubs are promoted.

You didn't understand me, there are two "Zeljeznicar's" in Bosnia. 

This one you posted the ss for, their stadium is Gradski stadion, that was good.

Zeljeznicar Sarajevo(1st tier) is Grbavica.

And thank you very much, you did a great job and we're really grateful for it.

A fromer Bosnian international was their coach until this season, they're an ambitious club from Banja Luka where you have Borac Banja Luka, who are in the second league because of financial trouble, Bosnian version of Parma. :D  No problems pal, thank you again !

i guess it's all done apart of one small detail, the transfer window.

i put the standard one 1/07 > 1/09 and 1/01 > 1/02 but i guess it's not like in real life:

• opens in 4 jun - closes at 20 july ?
  • opens in 1 jan - closes at 3 march ?

Checked on transfermarkt

RS league starts in 11/8 and league separation begins around 21 april 
winter break for all national leagues 
any rules for league table order  (goal diference, goals etc)
yellow card rules? 3,6,9 

3 rounds for all the 3 leagues, right  apart of RS cuz its 2 normal rounds then the separation round (1 round)

is there any loan match restriction on 2tier league? (max 3 loan players)

@zeus77 here is an article that breaks down the prize money for the BiH Premijer Liga.

https://sportskevijesti.com/2018/05/09/poznato-sa-koliko-novca-sponzor-premijer-luge-bih-nageadjuje-klubove-po-zavrsetku-sezone-prvaku-sestocifren-novcani-iznos-desetoplasirani-tim-inkasirace-12-hiljada-km/

It looks like the champion gets 120,000KM which is roughly 60,000 Euros.

On 02/11/2018 at 18:41, smajcevicius said:

In the first 18(11+7 subs) you can have maximum 4 foreign players. Example you can have 2 fgn palyers in the starting 11 and 2 on the bench, or 4 fgn players in first 11, or 4 fgn players ion the bench. 

Also you MUST have minimum three U21 players in the match squad(11 starting players+7 subs), they don't need to be in the first 11, you can have all 3 on the bench-

btw, 3 u21 players FORMED in the club, country, or any other club, or simply u21?

6 hours ago, Kanwulf said:

@zeus77 here is an article that breaks down the prize money for the BiH Premijer Liga.

https://sportskevijesti.com/2018/05/09/poznato-sa-koliko-novca-sponzor-premijer-luge-bih-nageadjuje-klubove-po-zavrsetku-sezone-prvaku-sestocifren-novcani-iznos-desetoplasirani-tim-inkasirace-12-hiljada-km/

It looks like the champion gets 120,000KM which is roughly 60,000 Euros.

so, the first one receives 65k€, and the other ones?
can u create a table for me? too confused with the translator haha

6 minutes ago, zeus77 said:

so, the first one receives 65k€, and the other ones?
can u create a table for me? too confused with the translator haha;

Use the file I uploaded in my second post. It has all prize money included and I added Bosnian media sources for you :) 

So, before the very last version (coming in about two weeks or so), here is a new version of the database, Download it and don't forget to report and suggest new stuff for it.
Just extract both folders to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 and start a new game ;)
A very big thanks to all of you!

Archived