Football Manager 2019 Demo - out now

Just now, Origin.Unknown said:

It`s been more than 24 hours since the release of the full game ... WHERE IS THE DEMO?

There is alot of us who wanna try the Demo first, after the disaster called FM18 (Sorry SI, that`s the truth) !!!

There are a few threads already open about the demo. 

1 minute ago, Origin.Unknown said:

Well ... this is EMBARRASSING :

We can download the DEMO, but we can`t play it, because the ".exe" file is missing!!!

Big LoL

I have attached the photo!

P.S. Tried 2 times.

IMG_20181102_210333.jpg

Where did you start the download from?

I still can't see it in the Steam store. just takes me to the full game page.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Origin.Unknown:

Well ... this is EMBARRASSING :

We can download the DEMO, but we can`t play it, because the ".exe" file is missing!!!

Big LoL

I have attached the photo!

P.S. Tried 2 times.

IMG_20181102_210333.jpg

Same here. :(

Edit: The exe file is indeed missing, if you check the corrosponding folder. It is a bit funny, though. :D

1 minute ago, Origin.Unknown said:

Football Manager Touch 2019 DEMO

Go in the search bar and type football manager ... you`ll find it there!

Ah OK I'm after the PC version, I should've took a closer look at the picture you posted :onmehead:

This wait is killing me!

9 minutes ago, funkyryder said:

image.thumb.png.35c236064e8a457b21327ab4ec020201.png

So why is it on the touch page at not under FM19 demo like it shows in the search bar

fm.thumb.png.88b3ee490969ca3fff1df0e394e42061.png

I thought FM touch and the other version were different versions for a certain platform, or has something changed this year?

It's probably why it won't download because your trying to download the touch version to a PC/Mac @Origin.Unknown

vor 4 Minuten schrieb LeeCutty:

So why is it on the touch page at not under FM19 demo like it shows in the search bar

fm.thumb.png.88b3ee490969ca3fff1df0e394e42061.png

I thought FM touch and the other version were different versions for a certain platform, or has something changed this year?

It's probably why it won't download because your trying to download the touch version to a PC/Mac.

Sir, my screenshot is clearly (!) showing "PC-Demo herunterladen", it is german for "Download PC-Version". If you see the requirements, it is clearly saying Windows 7 and above. So what do I get wrong here?

2 minutes ago, funkyryder said:

Sir, my screenshot is clearly (!) showing "PC-Demo herunterladen", it is german for "Download PC-Version". If you see the requirements, it is clearly saying Windows 7 and above. So what do I get wrong here?

Maybe it is but why have they put it in the touch page when it isn't the touch version, surely it should be oh the 'Football Manager 2019' page.

That is just confusing and Steam should rectify it.

4 minutes ago, LeeCutty said:

As you can see it now says 'Football Manager 2019 Demo' not 'Football Manger 2019 Touch Demo'

fm2.png

You need to understand, there is a TOUCH version for PC also, we`ve been playing it since they introduced it years ago.

It`s the LITE version of the full game, and it`s for Windows OS also!

6 minutes ago, Origin.Unknown said:

You need to understand, there is a TOUCH version for PC also, we`ve been playing it since they introduced it years ago.

It`s the LITE version of the full game, and it`s for Windows OS also!

You should've said this from the start, I've never played so wouldn't know. I thought with the word 'Touch' in the title it was from iPads and such.

Now that that's all cleared up can we please have the demo SI :)

2 minutes ago, DraganBC said:

go to fmscout u will find a link to fm 19 demo that will prompt u to install fm demo ( not FMT demo )

Yeah I can get it installed but then when I try to launch the game I get the error below

fm3.png

14 minutes ago, baafour22 said:

I don't know why thee demo wont work, it says like missing excutable or something and apparently it was to come out at 6:30.

can we know whether it comes out tonight or tomorrow

Please see the post above yours from SI

vor 8 Minuten schrieb _PeteG_:

Working Demo is now on the FM 2019 stream page

So you can play the demo? I downloaded it twice (once via fmscout, once directly from Steam) and both times it says, that the fm.exe is missing

Update: I clicked Play and received an update. Apparently its working now :)

Archived