[FM 19.2] • • • MiNiMaL_FuSS - FuSStidious v3.0 || 4-1-2-2-1 • • •

On 06/12/2018 at 18:26, parano1c said:

instead of mezzala?

At the moment yes, didn't like how much the Mezzala kept drifting wide (I know their supposed too, but he was out on the right hand side too often for my tastes).

On 06/12/2018 at 19:29, Justified said:

😉

:rolleyes:

On 08/12/2018 at 11:31, gjsportsblog said:

Any sign of version 3? I'm willing to test it for you too. 

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't happy with v3.0, so I've gone back to the start and have rebuilt from v1.0 (totally ignoring v2.0). I've got some beautiful football, seems defensively solid, just tweaking the front three and we're there.

On 08/12/2018 at 13:19, nomisz said:

I will give this one a go with my current Schalke team.

1st match using this tactic against Gladbach ended with a 0-4 victory, first impression is really good.

9819b6b439942823a6152b42e4072bf8.png

703d0e38dc5480f515bc788d49703edc.png

Not a bad start! 

I think v2.0 is awesome in nearly all circumstances accept when you're playing against a top class fast striker with a gifted passer somewhere behind him, balls over the top have been receiving a lot of complaints in FM19 for being over-powered!

23 hours ago, macca72 said:

You should try 2 - out wide.  I think they've got potential in that role this year, especially with overlapping fullbacks. 

I've heard this from a few corners so might give it a little go. I'm not trying to make a tactic just to win though, I want a tactic the shape and style I always use....For instance I actually think a narrow three across midfield is strongest this year, but I won't be using it.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've won my league the cup and the champions league with V2.0 !

Only thing I've changed is dropped the defensive line to normal.

Fast good defenders are important!

I love the fact that it doesn't abuse broken corners and it just looks good! The midfielders are hte most important players of the team I think.

Edited by misterblort

39 minutes ago, misterblort said:

I've won my league the cup and the champions league with V2.0 !

Only thing I've changed is dropped the defensive line to normal.

Fast good defenders are important!

I love the fact that it doesn't abuse broken corners and it just looks good! The midfielders are hte most important players of the team I think.

Thanks very much, I always try to create a tactic that plays stylish football...hard to resist balls over the top in FM19 but lets hope the update tweaks that a bit!

Thank's for v3.0 FuSS. Roll on hometime from work and the chance to try this out (though I need to choose a team for a new save to).

I have really enjoyed your tactics for FM18/19 (never used one before tha) so thank you for your work.

Edited by reerdo

4 hours ago, misterblort said:

Can't seem to learn it.. How do I get them to learn this trait?

I didn't just happened to have an inside forward with it, who I was forced to drop into the AP role and he keeps scoring beautiful shots front just outside the 18 yard box.

23 minutes ago, FuSS said:

I didn't just happened to have an inside forward with it, who I was forced to drop into the AP role and he keeps scoring beautiful shots front just outside the 18 yard box.

Well cant test it since mine dont have it :) They do score some crazy goals tho..

I treid 3.0 and i find 2.0 works better.. Problem is the AP gets marked to death and as mezalla he has a bit more freedom I think.

Changed the DLF to AF

2 IF's Stay wider

and time wasting to sometimes from frequently

I have a young squad but they do good.

Also the starting 22 is actually a very good way to keep everyone happy/fresh developing!

results fuss.jpg

squad fuss.jpg

Edited by misterblort

1 hour ago, misterblort said:

Well cant test it since mine dont have it :) They do score some crazy goals tho..

I treid 3.0 and i find 2.0 works better.. Problem is the AP gets marked to death and as mezalla he has a bit more freedom I think.

Changed the DLF to AF

2 IF's Stay wider

and time wasting to sometimes from frequently

I have a young squad but they do good.

Also the starting 22 is actually a very good way to keep everyone happy/fresh developing!

results fuss.jpg

squad fuss.jpg

Glad to hear you're having success pairing V2.0 with some of the changes from V3.0.

Tweaking your own tactics is always the best way forward.

Because I'm only uploading my personal versions this year there's always a risk that they will be overly adapted to my own team, sadly I just don't have the time I've had in previous years!

42 minutes ago, gjsportsblog said:

Just a quick question Fuss. You have taken away a lot of the preferred attributes. Would the older ones still be applicable or were they disregarded for a reason? 

I decided to tidy things up and just out a top 3 for each, the old attributes are still very much applicable.

Other than the AF bring good with his head and the WBs actually having some defensive attributes the suggestions are very much inline with the ones highlighted by the game anyway.

4 hours ago, daho said:

can i change the DM position to DLP ?

This is an odd question.

If you make a fundamental change like that then it's a different tactic.

You can do it of course, but you'd probably need to make a lot of other changes to keep it balanced...a higher d line and more aggressive CDs for a start...lose the AP as you don't want two play playmaker.

Happy to help but I don't really get why you'd even try? What are you trying to achieve? Surely a DLP is better for a counter attacking tactic to try and spray the ball to on rushing midfielders?

I quite fancy making a counter attacking tactic, likely with a DLP and 2 box2box in front, but that wouldn't be this tactic. It might be my next project though!

Edited by FuSS

22 hours ago, FuSS said:

This is an odd question.

If you make a fundamental change like that then it's a different tactic.

You can do it of course, but you'd probably need to make a lot of other changes to keep it balanced...a higher d line and more aggressive CDs for a start...lose the AP as you don't want two play playmaker.

Happy to help but I don't really get why you'd even try? What are you trying to achieve? Surely a DLP is better for a counter attacking tactic to try and spray the ball to on rushing midfielders?

I quite fancy making a counter attacking tactic, likely with a DLP and 2 box2box in front, but that wouldn't be this tactic. It might be my next project though!

I don't have enough midfielders suited to DM or BWM role, while I have a lot of APs and DLPs, that's why I wanted to play both of them. I don't know honestly, haven't had much luck with midfielders, they've been poor for me on 19 - DLP, BBM, MEZ

2 hours ago, daho said:

I don't have enough midfielders suited to DM or BWM role, while I have a lot of APs and DLPs, that's why I wanted to play both of them. I don't know honestly, haven't had much luck with midfielders, they've been poor for me on 19 - DLP, BBM, MEZ

Tactics in FM19 are more about finding positions that balance well together, and then players that can play those positions. So it's tactics first, players second. Which usually means avoiding chaining a postion to better suit a particular player unfortunately. That said, just buy a decent DM, the game is full of them.

I bought Javi Castellano is the championship for 600k and he's still my DM is my first season in the premier league and I'm probably going to win it.

After studing how Liverpool play in my game at the moment (they've won 20 in a row in my game!), I've made some subtle tweaks:

I've dropped my DM to defensive to change the formation from Fluid to Flexible - I've also added "Get further forward" to the IFs. 

Testing now, but seems to be working well against the bigger teams.

1 hour ago, WillyBroadband said:

Top work @FuSS on version 3, it's working superbly for my Arsenal side. After finishing 5th in my second season - I've had a great run of results since switching to version 3. 

For most away games I've been changing the DM to HB and dropping the AP to Support, it works a treat. 

1324949793_Screenshot2018-12-16at15_07_34.thumb.png.b9b4dfc82bc1c29613f906af0ee5253e.png

Which version 3 is it you've used mate?

First season I played majority version 1 - won the League, Europa & FA Cup.

Second season I played something entirely different - finished 5th & won the FA Cup (& Super Cup & Community Shield, but don't count them really) and was lucky not to finish lower tbh.

Third season having a great time with version 3. 

Thanks again @FuSS you diamond. 

3 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

First season I played majority version 1 - won the League, Europa & FA Cup.

Second season I played something entirely different - finished 5th & won the FA Cup (& Super Cup & Community Shield, but don't count them really) and was lucky not to finish lower tbh.

Third season having a great time with version 3. 

Thanks again @FuSS you diamond. 

much appreciated!

On 15/12/2018 at 18:34, ilyes92300 said:

hello

what is the latest version of patch 19.2? Fuss Flex ? 

V3.0 is the official release for 19.2.

V3.1 is my personal tweak, and may work better for lesser teams as fluid tactics require good players.

Hi Fuss,

I've been working on a 4-1-2-3 Asymetrical left and right tactic, based on your tactics attached.. Feel free to try and comment on your thoughts.. I've been running 2 saves, 1 with Milan and 1 with Chelsea.. Both working really well.. With Milan I managed to win the league but lost Europa League to Bayern. Chelsea i'm in 2nd season just started using this tactic.. defensively its ok but I've gotta be aggressive in team talks. Attacking wise I've only not scored once in a 1-0 loss to brighton but i rested alot of my key players. 

Key results beating Barcelona with Chelsea 3-2 Away.

I'm probably 1 key Central defender short at the moment and will look to bring that in once funds are available. 

1 thing that bugs me about this tactics is that i can have 30-40 shots on goal and half of those on target but only score 1 goal. I'm trying to work on this to perfect the tactic but this by far has been a very enjoyable tactic to try and tweak for the better of my set ups.

Attacking 4-1-2-3 Asym AM (L) Michael.fmf

Attacking 4-1-2-3 Asym AM (R) Michael.fmf

chelsea 2nd season.JPG

Using v3.0 with genk. Beginning of December, not a single game lost (jinxing it as we speak ;) ) Overall happy with the team, player ratings etc. Except for 1 position: striker. Best player has 7 in 17 games, the two others have 1 in 8 games and 1 in 12 games. Latter is Adam Zrelak which I bought as he has 13 Finishing, 15 Heading and 10 Composure (which is maybe a tad low). Guess with a world-class striker or just below that, we might even be a force to be reckoned with in Europe... (drew home vs zenit, won there with 1-3)

I've been working on an entirely new tactic, which I'll probably create a new thread for when it's done.

It's similar to the FuSStidious tactics and started life as a return to V1, but has grown to be quite a different beast, focusing on short, quick, possession based play, with lots of fluid movement. The way I really want my games to be played, not necessarily what works best.

I think you'll need a very good team to pull it off as they need good passing and technical skills all round - you really can't afford many mistakes or misplaced passes with a tactic like this.

This isn't an official release, maybe at the weekend, but if anyone wants to give it a whirl and give me some initial feedback then that would be great.

Edited by FuSS

Il 17/12/2018 in 15:17 , FuSS ha scritto:

V3.0 is the official release for 19.2.

V3.1 is my personal tweak, and may work better for lesser teams as fluid tactics require good players.

Hi Fuss,

i'm going to try your tactic, i've many IF's and I want to exploit them.

Where can I find the 3.1?  I'm going to play the UCL with Az Alkmaar (second season) and for sure i'll meet some top dogs.

2 hours ago, radetzky said:

Hi Fuss,

i'm going to try your tactic, i've many IF's and I want to exploit them.

Where can I find the 3.1?  I'm going to play the UCL with Az Alkmaar (second season) and for sure i'll meet some top dogs.

the new version v4.6 from post above yours seems to be very very solid in defence, not scoring to much goals tough.. very realistic tactic with no exploits

1 ora fa, White Europe ha scritto:

the new version v4.6 from post above yours seems to be very very solid in defence, not scoring to much goals tough.. very realistic tactic with no exploits

I'll try even if Fuss wrote think you'll need a very good team to pull it off as they need good passing and technical skills all round - you really can't afford many mistakes or misplaced passes with a tactic like this.

I'm not sure to have such a good team. 

Anyway I really appreciate these tactics close to reality.  

Edited by radetzky