Miles Jacobson announces new feature for FM19 to become active on Friday

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New feature: Moves into nightclubs.

Cannot be de-selected. Your player will randomly stay out late, go missing for days at a time, announce he is taking up rapping, etc.

You have to use player interaction to persuade him to sort his life out.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wright 747 said:

50% less replica shirts in crowd

I love your dedication to this issue, to the point i hope they never fix it, just so i can see you ask for it in as many threads as possible every october :thup: 

#nojusticefortony

1 minute ago, MBarbaric said:

indeed. however, i'd still appreciate if you'd let me know how to block you.

I'll let you work that one out for yourself. Of course, you could just have the self-discipline to not read what I post. Most others have picked up this ability given the responses I usually get :lol:

4 hours ago, westy8chimp said:

I love your dedication to this issue, to the point i hope they never fix it, just so i can see you ask for it in as many threads as possible every october :thup: 

#nojusticefortony

LOL nice one. If you prefer to watch a match that looks more like sensible soccer than match of the day, that says it all, and I never had to mention it until after FM16, however in the light of this thread perhaps you shoulkd take note of the quote by Dagenham Dave

hope for japanese database or stadium editor, as it was mentioned before, but in harsh reality it will be some minor and unimportant thing. I'll be happy to make a mistake with this statement... 

24 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Been asking for this since the day they completely butchered lower league stadiums. 

It would be great and it would explain why the new feature is available as of release. In game features would normally be part of the beta already, I'd think.

Must be some kind of editor or something that can be added to existing games. It would not be good marketing to make new feature that is hidden until release and people need to make new game for that.

14 hours ago, r0x0r said:

Something online perhaps? A new play mode?

I'd personally love to see / play SI's take on FIFA's FUT model.

I would love something like this.

FM live was great fun, so an updated version along the lines of ultimate team/myclub would be great

2 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

Hahaha, it might as well be.

But seriously, a stadium editor would be awesome, that way I could have a huge TV in every corner of my 1200 capacity stadium :D

So long as it enables you to get rid of those replica shirts, eh Westy

A new feature without beta testing made by customers ?  Please no, skip it, I am fearing a new injuries-jadedness tsunami wave hitting us the bad way, please skip it for the next year, now it is time to play, no time for further huge bugs, please  be gentle Miles, save us !!!  :(

Thx in advance 

2 minutes ago, Boomer Ang said:

A new feature without beta testing made by customers ?  Please no, skip it, I am fearing a new injuries tsunami wave hitting us the bad way, please skip it for the next year, now it is time to play, no time for further huge bugs, please  be gentle Miles, save us !!!

Thx in advance 

I kinda doubt that is a feature in game.Because simply adding stuff to the game can have effects on other models. I'm more inclined for something that doesn't directly affect the game.

1 minute ago, grade said:

I kinda doubt that is a feature in game.Because simply adding stuff to the game can have effects on other models. I'm more inclined for something that doesn't directly affect the game.

Or something editor related, given that we haven't seen the editor yet.

3 minutes ago, grade said:

Well, your statement makes sense. Anyway the fear makes my legs shaking hard.

So, I hope that's something like screamy ambulances' nests around the stadium to immediately bring the just injured players to the hospital ?

Well, that would be a nice addition yes :)

Archived