Partnership

Chiesa and Biraghi have been playing together all season and even Chiesa says that he has had a good partnership with biraghi 

But on the tactic screen it says that they are untested partnership i don't know if that is because i have changed biraghi's role to full back for the next game instead of wing back but why should that matter they are still playing together it says the same for Malcom and Diks as well when i change their role that they have an untested partnership they are still the same partnership but one of their roles have been changed surely this ain't right

players.png

chiesa - birgia.png

Well there are subtle differences in how the roles perform so it makes sense. Look at it this way: if they'd been playing abysmally and had a bad partnership, then you changed one of their roles, would you want it to still insist that they play poorly together, or would you want it to say they're untested?

On 26/10/2018 at 19:01, zlatanera said:

Well there are subtle differences in how the roles perform so it makes sense. Look at it this way: if they'd been playing abysmally and had a bad partnership, then you changed one of their roles, would you want it to still insist that they play poorly together, or would you want it to say they're untested?

But it only changes to untested when you change it to the fullback role any other role stays the same it still say's they have a decent partnership even when changed to nonsense full back it only changes to untested when the role is changed to fullback so i know that definitely ain't right

Archived