Thanks, i will be playing

----------------gk----------------

-----LB-----CB-----CB-----RB-----

---------------DM----------------

----ML--------MC---------MR-----

------------ST-----ST------------

That tactic has done me well in other saves so going to try it here

Okay, good luck :thup:

hi, ive just started a madrid save after successful saves with liverpool and shakhtar. i have (as usual) disabled budgets for first window as this window has already happened in theory (we signed Van der Vaart)

at the moment i cant really find a good system for the players i have and ive realised that my players arent really any better than those of the likes of At.Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Villareal.

my january targets include: Lass Diarra (pompey), Keirrison (cortiba), Guardado (deportivo) and Douglas Costa (Gremio)

i am trying to build a galactico side (but big signings will wait for summer) but i beleive every player should be given his chance.

i also really need a quality defender, as i'm looking very shaky atm even though i'm getting by. i'm playing a 4-1-3-2 formation (mentioned above by Sparey) with m.diarra in DM position.

how is the best way to use this formation? should DM be a more creative playmaker or a rock?

also, what good players are there that could really toughen up my defence? i'm thinking of chiellini but he may have to wait until the summer. any other ideas?

thanks guys

well the game was running just fine and seeing as you start in july, it would be strange to have players who ave been bought in january, and i heard that there area few problems with the new patch.

anyway l.diarra should be perfect for the DM role as he can pass aswel. i'll look at some of these players and hopefully make some big signings!! cheers hopey :thup:

Does anyone know how to drop Dudek and Salgado? They're costing me €100k every week, but nobody is interested in them. I only got some loan offers for Salgado from Murcia, but they won't pay more then 20% of his wage :mad:

Just to update everyone, I won the treble last season, which I was really pleased with. I sold Hamsik to man utd for 30million. I bought Kaka, Benzema and David Silva, but I am also very excited as I have this young striker coming up through the ranks a bit like Raul did. He is 16 and his name is Jordi. Does anyone else have him because I would love to know?

Hi All,

Just started a Madrid game, is it worth selling Metzelder, Saviola and Cannavaro, I am just wondering what defenders I can bring in, I was thinking maybe Sakho, Fazio perhaps Micah Richards?. Any other suggestions would be welcome :).

Thanks

Just to update everyone, I won the treble last season, which I was really pleased with. I sold Hamsik to man utd for 30million. I bought Kaka, Benzema and David Silva, but I am also very excited as I have this young striker coming up through the ranks a bit like Raul did. He is 16 and his name is Jordi. Does anyone else have him because I would love to know?

Is Jordi a newgen?

Hi All,

Just started a Madrid game, is it worth selling Metzelder, Saviola and Cannavaro, I am just wondering what defenders I can bring in, I was thinking maybe Sakho, Fazio perhaps Micah Richards?. Any other suggestions would be welcome :).

Thanks

Definitely sell Metzelder, Saviola and Cannavaro. And your purposed In's would be excellent, Micah Richards turns out quite good but I guess it depends where you will play him? RB? or CB?

First season won everything, 2 losses and 4 draws in the league, second season spent most of my 150m on silva, benzema, rossi and chiellini i got knocked out of the spanish cup by Valencia in 5th round but won everything else.

Dont predict any major changes to my squad, hopefully it will increase their harmony. Will prob need a new keeper for the coming seasons.

Though if you guys see any improvements that would help please share :)

f2e91c92b1f72e72345e52b9f1f4fe9914a7595c.png

First season, came second in the leauge, runners up in champs leauge and the cup :-(

Only conceded 22 goals in all comps but didnt score anywhere near enough

My 1st season ins and outs were

Ins - Diego, Skrtel, Love & Veloso

Outs - Cannavaro, Robben, Higuain & Van Nistelroy

2nd sesons got 150 mil to spend, looking at David Villa, David Silva/Ronaldo depending on prices, could also do with another CB

Just started a Real Madrid career and I am already looking into buying Vagner Love, but who should I get rid of?

IMO, don't buy Vagner Love.

Van Nistlerooy, Raul, Higuan and Saviola will do for the first season.

Then, look to buy some real quality such as David Villa.

Or you could get Oscar Cardoza as a medium term cheap fix.

I want Ronaldo and Villa ;)

Don't we all :p

Does anyone know how to drop Dudek and Salgado? They're costing me €100k every week, but nobody is interested in them. I only got some loan offers for Salgado from Murcia, but they won't pay more then 20% of his wage :mad:

I offered Dudek out for 1k and got a buyer.

Had to wait until January though because the transfer window had closed.

hi, ive just started a madrid save after successful saves with liverpool and shakhtar. i have (as usual) disabled budgets for first window as this window has already happened in theory (we signed Van der Vaart)

at the moment i cant really find a good system for the players i have and ive realised that my players arent really any better than those of the likes of At.Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Villareal.

my january targets include: Lass Diarra (pompey), Keirrison (cortiba), Guardado (deportivo) and Douglas Costa (Gremio)

i am trying to build a galactico side (but big signings will wait for summer) but i beleive every player should be given his chance.

i also really need a quality defender, as i'm looking very shaky atm even though i'm getting by. i'm playing a 4-1-3-2 formation (mentioned above by Sparey) with m.diarra in DM position.

how is the best way to use this formation? should DM be a more creative playmaker or a rock?

also, what good players are there that could really toughen up my defence? i'm thinking of chiellini but he may have to wait until the summer. any other ideas?

thanks guys

Fazio was a good signing for me, in my first season.

Plus, I played a 4-4-2 with a lot of width which worked excellently, as Van Nistlerooy is a beast in the air and the squad already has some great wingers.

Although, the right wing is slightly spare when Snejder is out, so I brough Arsharvin in as well to bolster the wings.

Thought so, that would explain why Diarra is still at Pompey. How come you haven't updated? Your DM should definitely be a rock; you can have others be creative for you.

For CB's look at - R.Albiol, Chiellini, Sakho, D.Luiz, Chygrynskiy?

Chygrynskiy was great for me at Shakhtar but I don't think that he will cut it that well in the Champions League against the best teams.

Should be plently good enough for La Liga though.

Hi All,

Thanks

Sakho and Fazio I would recommend. Not Micah Richards.

I would keep Cannavaro for the first season as he is a rock in the defence albeit slightly slow.

Metzelder I would probably sell. And, Saviola I would keep for the first year unless you have brought in another striker of which then, I would sell him.

I cannot believe no one here is talking about Yuri Zhirkov - this guy is immense for me. He got injured and is out for the rest of the season, and my team since then doesn't look the same.. He just glides past any defender put in his way! Amazing player!

zhirkovp.th.jpg

hi guys, im in my 4th season now as Real Madrid.My stats are ok but ive just been pipped to the league by Barca so this coming season i need to bring in a bit of quality,ive already brought in Rossi,Laurito,Vukcevic

Im looking for a couple of quality AMCs most importantly, but im also thinking of selling Benzema, as hes been pretty dissapointing after his first season with us.

So im after a bit of feedback and advice on any type of players that wood be good for Madrid, all comments welcome!

I would've bought Zhirkov if Man City didn't get in first. Shall have to wait until Jan to make an offer, I got my £126M bid accepted by Man U for Ronaldo, offered contract he accepted, then failed his medical, same thing happened for Zapata too :@

pnefc22

compare.jpg

Enjoy!

hi guys, im in my 4th season now as Real Madrid.My stats are ok but ive just been pipped to the league by Barca so this coming season i need to bring in a bit of quality,ive already brought in Rossi,Laurito,Vukcevic

Im looking for a couple of quality AMCs most importantly, but im also thinking of selling Benzema, as hes been pretty dissapointing after his first season with us.

So im after a bit of feedback and advice on any type of players that wood be good for Madrid, all comments welcome!

You need to learn Benzema "places shots", he will improve on the goalscoring.

1st Season Update:

League - Runners-up after leading for most of the season lost on the final day to Barca, by 1 point.

Copa Del Rey - Champions

Champions League - One to orget, didn't even gt out of the group stages, fans still haven't forgiven me.

Team:

Casillas

De Silvestri

Marcelo

Ramos

Metzelder

Lass Diarra

Gago

Robben

Sneijder (scored some amazing goals)

Huntelaar

Higuain

Subs:

Balotelli

Pepe

Dudek

Gionvico

Mamo Diarra

Garay

VDV

Stats:

Goals - Higuain and Huntelaar 20 each

A. Rating - Sneijder 7.56

Casillas with 25 clean sheets from 45 games, only conceded 17.

Overall a good start, dissapointed that i lost out in league.

Transfer areas: LB

i also found higuain to be a good player in first season. cant decide where to play him though. current team looks like this: (December 08 just before first window)

-------------------------I.Casillas----------------------

S.Ramos---------F.Canavaro--------Pepe---------Heinze

W.Sneijder-------R.De la Red------Guti/VDV------Robben/marcelo

-----------------Raul-----------------------------------

------------------------------RVN/Higuain---------------

works really well with short passing, width and fast tempo. use raul as playmaker and he constantly gets7+ with the Guti/VDV being more attacking. i rotate the De la Red slot a lot with M.Diarra and Gago, but De la Red is homegrown so i prefer him.

L.Diarra is arriving in Jan so it's likely that Gago will be offloaded as well as Saviola who cant score. Guti has been brilliant despite his age and has put in top class performances so is generally prefered to VDV

Well the inevitable happened. Barcelona finally dropped points, a draw and a loss. SO what did we do, draw to Numancia who are second from bottom and lose to Getafe 2-0 - LOVE IT!!

:(

Managed to claw a 2 point lead with 29 games gone. Next three games; Man Utd, Barcelona, Man Utd!

Second season transfers in at the top

| Date | Person | From | Fee |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | Busquets, Sergio | Barcelona | Free |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2.7.2009 | Capdevila, Antonio | Getafe | £675K |

| 19.7.2009 | Asenjo, Sergio | Valladolid | £8.25M |

| 27.7.2009 | Ronaldo, Cristiano | Man Utd | £95M |

| 29.7.2009 | Saivet, Henri | FC Girondins de Bordeaux | £13M |

| 30.7.2009 | Cole, Ashley | Chelsea | £20M |

| 31.7.2009 | Wijnaldum, Georginio | Feyenoord | £4.7M |

| 11.8.2009 | Cardozo, Oscar | Benfica | £14M |

| 12.8.2009 | Apam, Onyekachi | OGC Nice Côte d'Azur | £10.5M |

| 31.8.2009 | Jô | Man City | £6M |

| | Total | | £172M |

| | | | |

| Date | Person | To | Fee |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | Míchel Salgado | Espanyol | Free |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2009 | De la Red, Rubén | FC Bayern | £2.4M |

| 1.7.2009 | Dudek, Jerzy | | Free |

| 1.7.2009 | Reyes, Óscar | | Free |

| 2.7.2009 | Tébar, Marcos | | Free |

| 2.7.2009 | Pedro Marques | | Free |

| 7.7.2009 | Codina, Jordi | Hércules | Loan |

| 10.7.2009 | Marcelo | Arsenal | £15.75M |

| 13.7.2009 | Gago, Fernando | Arsenal | £14.5M |

| 17.7.2009 | van der Vaart, Rafael | Juventus | £8M |

| 21.7.2009 | Javi García | Villarreal | £2.7M |

| 22.7.2009 | Pepe | A.C. Milan | £14.75M |

| 23.7.2009 | Huntelaar, Klaas-Jan | Arsenal | £16.5M |

| 25.7.2009 | Higuaín, Gonzalo | Chelsea | £24.5M |

| 6.8.2009 | Nacho | Las Palmas | £100K |

| 20.8.2009 | Capdevila, Antonio | Ponferradina | Loan |

| | Total | | £99M |

| | | | |

Hyrule King, those ins aren't that good. Wijnaldum isn't good enough for RM. I would have just bought Srna and played him at LB or Chiellini. You can get better strikers than Cardozo when you're RM. Technical stats aren't everything. You sold Pepe (bad idea, good CB especially if you play a high d line and offside trap), you could have gotten more of Marcelo, and I sold him too, but I regret it now. And you sold Huntelaar.

mate i cant beleive so many people underate de la red and higuain, theyre awesome and both developing really fast on my game.

marcelo actually isnt that good and is best at LM, where you already have robben and can buy better players with money raised from selling him e.g. guardado, ribery etc

Does anyone else find that your castilla team are constantly signing totally **** players with no potential and paying them as much as £4000 a week?!!! when this adds up it becomes quite a bit of the wage budget.

total joke

Well it was quite a dissapointing end to the season - finished up 3 points behind Barcelona, lacking firepower when it really mattered. So I've made a couple of changes to the squad so far this summer. Could be seeing a couple of more changes but I think I'm happy for now.

rmtransfers.th.jpg

I'm using the Weegie update, so I'm playing with a 4-2-3-1. I use FMRTE to lower Albiol's release clause (Real didn't buy him for $60mil :p), and I signed him. Anyways, how should I play my lone striker? I know he's the FCd. I have him on normal mentality, -1 away from much on creative freedom, hold up ball, and everything else is mixed? Any suggestions?

Archived