FM 09: Real Madrid: Los Merengues

Guest roberto922

Once a player reaches his PA/CA roof drops in stats will occur as the training schedule will try to redistribute points across his stats. The important thing to notice is a) is this the first drop? And b) you will see green arrows in other area’s as the points are taken from one and put on another stat(s).

Drops in stats over a season are quite normal, so you have nothing to worry about. Provided his stats don’t keep dropping over months.

Yeah his long shots went up, thanks. Sergio Ramos is the most consistent player on my team, and is my top scorer. Didn't want anything bad to happen to him :p

Sakho just broke his leg :( But I'm doing good still. I'm on a 40 game unbeaten run, and my next game is the Spanish Cup Semi-final 2nd leg with Sevilla with me leading 4-1.

EDIT: And just wondering, because I have Sergio Ramos' training as a FB, what is the fastest way for me to get his heading stat back up to 19 (it dropped to 18 when his points were redistribted)? And how can I get his off the ball and influence back up one point? Thanks you.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EDIT: And just wondering, because I have Sergio Ramos' training as a FB, what is the fastest way for me to get his heading stat back up to 19 (it dropped to 18 when his points were redistribted)? And how can I get his off the ball and influence back up one point? Thanks you.

You and your edits. :p

Depends what your schedule looks like now? It's more than likely that those stats will just go back up in a few months time.

You and your edits. :p

Depends what your schedule looks like now? It's more than likely that those stats will just go back up in a few months time.

Sorry I ain't a post whore (was on an older forum, NBF-Notebookforums), I already got that out of my system. Thanks Hopey. I beat Chelski in the Champions Cup Quarterfinal 5-2. And I got PSG in the Semi-Final :eek: They're 2nd in Ligue 1, but they're in the Champions Cup, very surprising.

How will I get Benzema to work ???? Second season, and he plays as lone striker woth Kaka just behind. He only scored like 8 goals in 21 games !!!

....and is Vargas (Fiorentina) good, cause he looks like a great replacement for the poor Marcelo,...?

EDIT:I got Chiellini for 100 mil.

I paid a butt load for Ronaldo. They wanted 224 million but I offered a 195 million + 50% profit from next sale.

:eek: wicked money you paid for them... Madrid has to sleep on money.

How will I get Benzema to work ???? Second season, and he plays as lone striker woth Kaka just behind. He only scored like 8 goals in 21 games !!!

....and is Vargas (Fiorentina) good, cause he looks like a great replacement for the poor Marcelo,...?

You get Benzema to learn place shots as a PPM. :thup:

Benzema is a great striker, starts every game he is fit for me. However, he always seems to go through massive dry spells... and quite often. So far for me he scored 20 league goals by january... and its now march and he has 23. Really annoying. But i have him as a target man with ball played to feet and that seems to work with a good midfield.

Just started my first season as Real Madrid, only made 2 signings - Legtrotagglie from Juventus for 5mil as a good proven centre back to rotate with Cannavaro and Pepe (dont trust Metzselder personally) and Ibrahimovic for 104mil (60mil now and 20 mil after 40 goals, 20 mil after 40 league appearences)

Yeah, a crazy signing, but its Real Madrid so thats what I wanted to do :-)

Started as a 451 with Ibra as a target man but it wasnt working, so now i'm playing 442 with Huntelaar and Higuain rotating (sold Saviola and Ruuuud)

Also - I don't think anyone will ever have done this, but i've trained Raul to be a centre midfielder and hes brilliant there.. he become 'green' after about 5 matches and his passing and control of the ball rivals Xavi for Barca..

I did this cause i've always thought Raul could be a brilliant centre mid in real life so I wanted ot test it on FM and it works :) Give it a shot if you're bodacious enough like me

I'm gonna sell Marcelo or Drenthe in January too, both are too weak and i want a solid winger to come in.. Sneijder is just being eased back into the squad after injury too and i occasionally play Van Der Vaart as a winger against weaker teams

My main squad:

Casillas

Ramos - Pepe - Cannavaro - Heinze

Sneijder - M. Diarra - Raul - Robben

Huntelaar - Ibrahimovic

I rotate Gago, Guti, "Las", Higuain, Leggrotaglie, Marcelo and Drenthe in there a lot, all differet positions - I like to experiment even if theyre not the players natural positions, as seen with raul :)

Thoughts????? (would especially like to know what people think of my Raul idea and if anyone else has ever tried it)

I am in my fifth season at the moment... and I am looking for a new left winger as i sold robben to juventus for £59 million. I have been looking at a few, and i have marin ... but his isnt that good at the moment. Also could anyone possibly suggest a left back that isn't chiellini... as have just sold him for £28 million. So please suggest away! thanks

cool great suggestions hopey! I am looking into the availability of Ben Arfa and Bale as they look good and are not too old. How much would you suggest I try and get them both for? As Ben Arfa is stille at Marseille do you reckon I could get him for like 25 million?

First season currently doing very well after 28 games.

Players Brought

Pavel Pogrebnyak £10Mil stats P 8/8 G 9

Elano £6.2mil stats P 9/2 G 3

Raul Meireles £10mil stats P 22/2 G 6

All playing very well except Elano is a bit injury prone.

Sold M Diarra for £12mil to Man City

And a bunch of youngsters.

This is what I consider to be my best team as it stands.

GK Casillas

RB Ramos

LB Heinze

CB Metzelder

CB Pepe

CM Diarra

CM Meireles

AMC Raul

AMR Faubert

AML Robben

CF Huntelaar

No Sneijder?

Beginnng of the 4th season. I adjusted my budget so now I have $277 mil to spend on transfers, I know, its disgusting. I've won everything in all of the seasons. 3 straight la liga, 3 straight EC, 3 straight spanish cups, and the the other cups and stuff I've all won 3 times in a row. My starting team will be: (changing to a 4-2-3-1 from a 4-2-2-

GK: Casillas

LB: Srna/Chiellini/Sakho

RB: Ramos/Zapata/Diarra

CB: Pepe and Chiellini, then Sakho/Zapata, but I like to put an older CB with a younger one

CM: Daniele de Rossi/Sneijder/Diarra/Kroos (retrained him)

AMC: Kroos/Raul

AML: Robben/Vukcevic/C. Ronaldo/Marquinhos

AMR: C. Ronaldo/Marquinhos/Srna (retrained him)/Robben.

ST: Huntelaar/Love/Zlatan/Raul

I may sell Zlatan, I don't know. I won't be able to keep them all happy with playing the lone ST but with 3 strikers (Raul can also play AMC). Who should I get? I'm probably just going to get a lot of youth.

Get Balotelli Boomheadshot, hes awesome, in his first season(my 3rd season) He has like 40 assists and around 25 goals, leading top scorer, and got the most man of the match awards as well as having the best match rating.

I don't discriminate :p

Just looking for any player of any country. Given i can only have 3 non-eu and currently have only the 1 i suppose it doesn't matter. Had an £8m offer accepted for Sakho.

Just had a £33m offer accepted for Tevez. Not sure whether to get him or not.

Well, i'm not soley looking for youngsters but yes they are all quality.

Need to decide who to sign though. Looking for a "Galactico"

Sakho has accepted so has Tevez, if i was to sign the two i'd be left with £12m in my budget. Anyone sellable for a decent some of cash?

Santon, Zuculini, Feghouli, Pjanić, Aquino, Fleck, Balotelli, Ramires, Hernanes, Marquinhos, Defour, Asenjo, Witsel, Vela, Sandro, Bolzini. That will do for a start right? :D

I already got Santon, and Marquinhos. Hernanes is already on Juve and is bit old in my game. I'll look into Fleck and Vela, and Sandro, because I've never heard of Sandro. And Hopey, I think its Bolzoni, not Bolzini :p

End of my buying for this season and the ins and outs look like this:

IN:

Tevez - £33m

Sakho - £8.25m

Vela - £8.25m

OUT:

Salgado - £250k

Guti - £9m

De La Red - £725k loan fee + £3m to make permanent.

Also had a complete reshuffle of the coaching staff to bring in some good coaches.

In the Super Cup I won 4-1 on aggregate even though i had Sakho sent off 3 minutes into the first tie.

Also won my first league match 6-0 vs Sevilla!

My team, first season, just started and updated real life signings, then made a few quality ones of my own:

1. Iker Casillas / Diego Lopez

2. Srna / M. Torres

3. Chiellini / Heinze

4. Demichelis / Pepe

5. S. Ramos / Garay

6. L. Diarra / Javi Garcia

7. C. Ronaldo / Balotelli

8. Kaka / M. Diarra

9. Ruud Van Nistelrooy / Raul / Higuain / Huntelaar

10. Sneijder / Emana

11. Robben / Marcelo (retrained as AML)

-----------1------------

---2----4---5----3---

-----------6------------

----8-------10----

---7--------------11---

-----------9------------

started my unlimited game properly under the idea of Galacticos

EDITS

Florentino Perez made chairman

along with all the board replaced with as many of the new board as possible

Balanced topped up to £1.6b

Transfer funds set at £945m (will be using FMRTE to boost balance by £500m in the sumer of everyseason if i decide i want to buy people)

If theres any problems or people dont want me posting about this game say and i wont :)

So I've just started out as Real - I'm currently into February.

Transfers in:

Angelo Palombo - £12m

Yuri Zhirkov - £16.25m (best player this season)

Michael Potts - £5m

David Alcibiade - £3.6m

Pavel Pogrebnyak - £14.5m

Mamadou Sakho - £12.5m

John Fleck - £3m

Canales - £190k

Davide Santon - £4.5m

Transfers out:

Nacho - £100k

Daniel Opare £250k

Ruud van Nistelrooy - £5.5m

I'm doing okay so far, won the Super Cup vs Valencia and in all other competitions. I'm 2nd in the league, having played 21 games. I'm 1 point behind Barcelona, who just never slip up!!

Anyway, will let you know how I get on for the rest of the season :)

started my unlimited game properly under the idea of Galacticos

EDITS

Florentino Perez made chairman

along with all the board replaced with as many of the new board as possible

Balanced topped up to £1.6b

Transfer funds set at £945m (will be using FMRTE to boost balance by £500m in the sumer of everyseason if i decide i want to buy people)

If theres any problems or people dont want me posting about this game say and i wont :)

I wouldend mind if you posted it, want to give it a try :D

So I've just started out as Real - I'm currently into February.

Transfers in:

Angelo Palombo - £12m

Yuri Zhirkov - £16.25m (best player this season)

Michael Potts - £5m

David Alcibiade - £3.6m

Pavel Pogrebnyak - £14.5m

Mamadou Sakho - £12.5m

John Fleck - £3m

Canales - £190k

Davide Santon - £4.5m

Transfers out:

Nacho - £100k

Daniel Opare £250k

Ruud van Nistelrooy - £5.5m

I'm doing okay so far, won the Super Cup vs Valencia and in all other competitions. I'm 2nd in the league, having played 21 games. I'm 1 point behind Barcelona, who just never slip up!!

Anyway, will let you know how I get on for the rest of the season :)

First season I brought in youngsters, 2nd season I brought in a Galactico (CR). Sergio Ramos is so good. It's just a shame there are no good, young LBs. My team is kickin' arse. 4th season, I'm in September, and I haven't lost.

heres a text update of Transfers in

[b]IN[/b]

Sergio Asenjo        - Valladoild        - £8.25m
Guilherme            - Alemria           - £15m
Alberto Aquilani     - Roma              - £25m
Dmytro chygryskyi    - Shaktahr          - £10m
Branislav Ivanovic   - Chelsea           - £20m
Rafinha              - Schalke           - £10m
Phillipp Lahm        - FC Bayern         - £20m
Francisco Ocha       - America           - £10m
Mamodou Sakho        - PSG               - £20m
Joaquin              - Valencia          - £36.5m
Jeremy Toulalan      - Lyon              - £20m
Pato                 - AC Milan          - £33.5m
David silva          - Valencia          - £50m
Federico Fazio       - Sevilla           - £35m
Kaka                 - AC Milan          - £79m
Frank Ribery         - FC Bayern         - £30m
Cristiano Ronaldo    - Man Utd           - £90m
Karim Benzema        - Lyon              - £75m
Lionel Messi         - Barcelona         - £136m
Giorgio Chiellini    - Juventus          - £20m
Javier Mascherano    - Liverpool         - £48m
Carlos Vela          - Arsenal           - £30m
David Villa          - Valencia          - £115m

And my Main Starting 11

Casillas
Lahm     Ramos     Chygryskyi  Chiellini

Mascherano
        Kaka      Ribery
Messi                        Ronaldo
            Villa 

Hi,

I've started a game as Real Madrid on the latest Weegie Update. :D

I'm planning on creating a team of spanish star-players, players from the youth department and superstars. Just as Florentino Perez' real life misison. ; )

On the latest WeeGiE Update, the only changes on Real Madrid is the board changes, and player transfers up to 12.06.09. Also loans and so on.

That means I have Kakà and Garay from the start, but I don't have Cannavaro. I haven't edited anything in this game except that I put Cristiano Ronaldo to the team. I know the transfer hasn't been confirmed yet, so I made the balance a bit lower and also the transfer budget.

This is my transfers:

IN:

Ander - Zaragoza - € 3,1 million

Roberto Canella - Sporting Gijon - € 5,5 million

Esteban Granero - Getafe - € 7 million (used the buy-back clause)

Raùl Albiol - Valencia - € 14 million + 40% sell-on

Ivàn Marcano - Racing - € 12,25 million + 40% sell-on + friendly

Canales - Racing - € 500K

Daniel Aquino - Murcia - € 4,3 million

Sergio Asenjo - Valladolid - € 8 million + 20% sell-on

Thiago Alcântara - Barcelona B - € 575 K

+ 4 spanish regens with good/decent potential

OUT:

Ruud Van Nistelrooy - Liverpool - € 12,5 million

Mahamadou Diarra - Olympique Lyonnais - € 10,5 million

Javier Saviola - West Ham - € 7 million

Gabriel Heinze - Olympique de Marseille - € 9 million

Jordi Codina - FC Porto - € 1 million

Royston Drenthe - Betis - Loan

Canales - Celta Vigo - Loan

Nacho - Granada 74 - Loan

Michel Salgado - Free

Jerzy Dudek - Free

This will mean that I will have this line-up:

-------------Casillas-------------

Ramos---Pepe----Albiol---Marcano

---------Lass----Sneijder---------

Ronaldo------Kakà---------Robben

-------------Raùl-----------------

Subs: Asenjo, Garay, Marcelo, Gago, Guti, Van der Vaart and Higuain.

Other subs :p: M. Torres, Metzelder, De la Red, Granero and Huntelaar.

I'm currently 2nd in the league behind Valencia, and I'm on a 13 unbeaten streak even though I lost the 1st league game 3-0 to Barcelona.

I also lost the Spanish Supercup against Valencia.

I hope people will find this interesting and comment and give suggestions :).

Just started a RM save, any tips on who to buy and sell from the first team, 55m budget + player sales.

Try selling Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Mahamadou Diarra and Javier Saviola and buy Ivan Marcano as he can play both CB and LB. You should also take a look at Raul Albiol, Esteban Granero and Canales. All of these are spanish and has pretty good potential.. Also Ander from Real Zaragoza.

Archived