Changing FM18 Create-a-Club logos/badges after the creation

Hello there, 

I would like to change my current create a club logo to a new one. After one and a half season, I have had enough of the auto-generated create a club FM logo and would like to change it to one that I have created!

Also, I currently have one mega pack (for logos and kits) installed on the game.

I have looked everywhere but can't seem to figure it out... Even after tweaking some of the config files in the graphics folder.

Please help if you can, it's really troubling me now...

OLD LOGO:

632228737_oldlogo.PNG.4694a7cf49066d08f39e0b51e6b5cf0f.PNG

NEW LOGO:

734.png.e16e0679f72316487035d7f8db3ef794.png

If you have tried using the ID listed in the header and adding the logo to the config file in the normal way and turned off the skin cache and reloaded your skin and it doesn't work then I don't think you can assign logos/kits to create-a-club sides afterward due to the way they are created.

In that case, is there a way to change my club from a create a club to a normal club created with the editor (keeping my save)? Maybe then I could change the logo

Or maybe create a database based on my create a club save and then create a new game thanks to that database (with the editor) ?

Edited by ThomasD