Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 13/01/2024 at 12:11, Jamieac said:

Happy with my Tweak to ME24.2HGFVOL5Knap451IFARSENALP98EC, Blowing away 90% of Teams.

But I found a great alternative in Away/Big games is the ME24.2WOFKnapPerijoli451ATTMCP104.

Usually start with the Arsenal tactic and switch if we aren't dominating or if the opposition is getting too much space/chances/highlights. 

@Jamieac what’s your tweak ??

@Jonathan Holmes

I would try those from top of the 4 tests

HUB is "scientific" 176 games against mostly better teams using fmrte. overall underdog bias.

TT Test is 144 games using real teams with a mix of standard of teams. Overall sub top bias.

Evens is "scientific" 500 Game test all teams equal using fmrte. Overall mid table.

Score Overall top team

I would use overall bias to pick a test but HUB has more detailed analysis

Screenshot2024-01-14155815.thumb.png.ad714a44ff22029ba7aa998970645744.png

55 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jonathan Holmes

I would try those from top of the 4 tests

HUB is "scientific" 176 games against mostly better teams using fmrte. overall underdog bias.

TT Test is 144 games using real teams with a mix of standard of teams. Overall sub top bias.

Evens is "scientific" 500 Game test all teams equal using fmrte. Overall mid table.

Score Overall top team

I would use overall bias to pick a test but HUB has more detailed analysis

Screenshot2024-01-14155815.thumb.png.ad714a44ff22029ba7aa998970645744.png

Thanks for this.

9 hours ago, knap said:

@SpiderFYM

Both have WBs if you mean pushed up WBs then I seldom use them apart from an Elite tactic

Ok now I understand - thanks :)

I will try this - ME24.2ROUTE66Knap451ATTMCP101ECFA  - because he still has a defensive midfielder instead of an offensive one.

On 12/01/2024 at 12:48, alex1234 said:

@knap who have been your most effective, Defensive midfielders, to buy, on this seasons FM24, and also who would you say, has been your most effective, Advanced Forward.

I would like some other people's opinions, as well.

@Baggie1979 I bought Marcos Leonardo (AF) for £15m from Santos and Adam Wharton (DM) for £15m from Blackburn as Spurs. Both averaging over 7, Leonardo averaging a goal a game over first 2 seasons.

Archie Gray (DM) and Will Lankshear (AF) are ones for the future.

2 minutes ago, Callaway said:

@Baggie1979 I bought Marcos Leonardo (AF) for £15m from Santos and Adam Wharton (DM) for £15m from Blackburn as Spurs. Both averaging over 7, Leonardo averaging a goal a game over first 2 seasons.

Archie Gray (DM) and Will Lankshear (AF) are ones for the future.

I've brought Archie Gray on my save. Agreed. Very good signing.

I have Wilfred Gnonto as well. Struggled a bit at first. But is developing nicely.

I have looked at Marcus Leonardo before. Heard he's good.

@knap I just bought FM24. When assessing which tactic I want to use, with the help of your excel sheet, do I need to chose the tactic that has the highest average numbers when looking at score percentages and hubtest numbers, and evens and TT ?

In former FMs I always combined GD plus POINTS + score percentage to see which tactic I wanted to use

Edited by Jorgen

19 hours ago, Jonathan Holmes said:

From your most recent tactics, which do you think are most effective?

which tactic do you suggest for having two strikers?

This one is fun :thup:

2 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jorgen

Based on City, so I tend to use HEARTBREAKER on attacking

Can also sort to Arsenal or other tests

Screenshot2024-01-15122602.thumb.png.8fbbdf357d42db670796de150aec5147.png

I plan to start my first savegame on FM24 with PSV in The Netherlands, so it should work in the Eredivisie at least. I will take some years to build up my youth. 
In previous FMs I used your tactics in all 3 slots. All the same tactic, just other mentality. 

On 09/01/2024 at 16:37, Jamieac said:

So finally finished the season. Results below. 

I'm sure this is the most amount of goals I have scored in a season and I ended up at City last year in my long term save. Definitely my best unbeaten season ever.

image.thumb.png.230344ad27e35a4de3d60ab0d77cb2be.png

image.png.bd50c4d87527302d34775364abb2ad0d.png

image.png.be940765ecf1a45d550fe004a438182e.png

image.png.2feab7192818f6cd4ca013564c63b66a.png

image.png.6f0ce1e1f182e4777af04102f40a72d0.png

It's strange to say but I probably could have had a better season had I stopped tweaking at points. PSG we battered in the first leg but only scored 1 goal then they did us in extra time in the return leg. 

Then we saved our strangest performance of the season till the FA Cup final. I wish I could explain it but I'm just going to chalk it up as one of those days. 

image.png.96761ee555fa61128a602d1b6d5bfa74.png

As you can see Ramsdale decided to take the night off and conceded from the first 4 shots he faced with barely over 1 xG. Two of them "Throw in" goals and one set piece goal. 

And after scoring 8 goals back to back we couldn't hit a barndoor :D The joys of being FM'd

Second season pretty similar results with the tweak better GS/GC/GD this time. Liverpool and City spoiled my dreams of having a second invincible season but still a great season again. 

image.thumb.png.def728cfb93664c3dec79535813c3b62.png

Also in the CL against PSG who knocked me out last year so hopefully revenge.

After this save I'm going back to my first season in the PL winners Luton save and see how it works for them.

@Kotsarikos1987 The original one I posted is pretty much the same I just removed Cross Less Often for everyone.

Any 24.2, 451 tactic with the CM (A) - BBM combination, thats run good on the HUB-tests?

DM (S)

:)

I've taken West Brom to the top of the Premier League. Eight points clear of second place. I lost in extra time in the fith round of the FA Cup to Brentford. But are performing really well in the Champions League.

Wilfred Gnonto has been on fire. Scored 25 goals this season. Been a great signing as an advanced forward. Arda Guler is also a must buy for the attacking midfield role.

I use this tactic at Home. But switch it to balanced or sometimes defensive away. Only lost once in the League. So must be working.

Thanks @knap 

Screenshot_20240116_073634_Samsung Internet.jpg