Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@knap

424P108ALL CUPS vs 424AVP89ECFA 

I like a lot the P108 one , but curious about the AVilla one , but didn't test it yet. Is Avilla one more suitable for SubTop teams ? Any idea which one will be suitable for 24.2 (I know its earlier for his question you reply when you have an answer.

Thanks for you all your work and contribution to us all

Cheers

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they nerf goals scored in general or maybe goals from corners (both seemed really high on previous ME) or they just nerfed open play goals from strikers? Strikers didn't really score much for me (exception were tall strikers on near corner kicks) despite high number of team goals and massive overachieving. If strikers score even less on this update I'm going back to FM 23 and my favorite 3241 PEP :D

23 minutos atrás, steve333333 disse:

Has anyone seen how ME24WOFKnap4231ATTTHP95CC is doing with the new match engine? It was working like a dream before for me, hope it's not been made less strong!

Yep, been using that one on 24.2 and doing great, like i said on previous post, its the same of ME24.2 WOF 4231 ATT MC P105 ALL CUPS but the WB have cross more. 

18 hours ago, knap said:

I can download this one, but I can't upload it. Same issue as with some of the previous tactics.

Positivity time... the 451 ANGE is working wonders for me. Won everything 1st season with Manchester United. Some of the player ratings aren't as strong as other tactics, but I get generally better results (and performances out of Rashford especially) with this one.

Hi Knap. Would it please be possible for a ME 24.2 update of ME24WOFKnap4231MHDAPMCP108CC? It was working amazingly in my Arsenal save on the previous ME and although it is still working quite well it does seem to have become slightly less effective/consistent. Thanks in advance.  

@knap

I'm using "WOF 424 MHD P108 ALL CUPS" and so far it's still doing it's job in the new update. Will you test it again eventually in this engine since it was highly rated?

Thanks for the years of tactics and now set pieces. You really enhance the game for me.