• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, knap said:

TRAINING SCHEDUES

CADONI TRAINING

**Download:** Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024/schedules

**Load:** Training/Schedules/Select Schedule (drop down menu)/Custom Schedules/Import Schedule ->

Select the file (eg. Season - One Match) > Click "Load" > Confirm > Click "Save" (really important, bottom right corner)

Somehow the 'load' button does not light up. I can see the schedules are in the right folder, but somehow i cannot load them :confused:

Hey @knap

I am looking for some tactics for my 4th league Swedish team, in the spreadsheet I found only these two tactics tested on Havant: Is this an error?

image.png.228185b3f7d8593ab0237963e6f1b6c2.png

Is it supposed to be like this, where one tactic has a percentage and the other doesn't? How can their effectiveness be compared? Can you think of any other tactics that could work well with teams where if a player has attribute 10, he is already a star? ;)

@bcacba

To a degree but it is also good to be better in all tests.

There is also positive rng so high pts can be deceptive.

The 74 % score was with Spurs so will be lower than with City.

Edited by knap

Love your tactics knap! Which tactic would you recommend when you need a "park the bus" tactic, e.g. during the last 10 minutes of a game and you want to do everything possible to prevent your opponents from scoring an equalizer?

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, knap said:

@harisnuriakhlaq

What formation are you looking for

any 4 at the back for arsenal which can average 60%+ possession or close to that. I quite like a 424 as witj 433 or 4231 the IF dont score much even if on attack. I have looked at all of your spreadsheet but only 2 formation ls on there indiciate that they arw good for possession but I’m sure there’s more?

14 hours ago, Spike said:

Just finished my first season using ME24WOFKnap451ATTMMCP101ALLCUPS......amazing work @knap

image.thumb.png.096e86c43ebacfcd50143d3094915276.png

image.thumb.png.5956681973a23b58912a0315d079b7b5.png

image.thumb.png.4c1230e7a81afd7a2bd24f971faca878.png

Hello mate, can you link me the tactic? As i'm looking for it since yesterday but i found just one which has different positions despite is a 451 with the same titles and results.

8 hours ago, DomNA said:

Hello mate, can you link me the tactic? As i'm looking for it since yesterday but i found just one which has different positions despite is a 451 with the same titles and results.

@DomNA It's this one;

It's more of a 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-2-1 than a 4-5-1