Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey knap, I've been using your ME23.2BEOWULFKnapC42314IFVBBMP104CC 4231 tactic with great success for several months now - looking in my tactics folder, I downloaded it in April! My team is the multi-time PL and CL champions with a load of cups won as well.

However, my team's form has become a bit patchy over the last season or so - I'm scoring fewer goals, and my goalkeeper is letting in a high percentage of shots on target - 8 from 19 shots in our last 5 matches, for example. We came second out in the PL for the first time in years, and this season we're 6th after 14 games with 27 points - albeit only 4 points off top.

I think part of it may be player turnover. We've moved on several established/veteran players in the last 18 months, replacing them with younger players, and the veterans we've kept around to mentor the youngsters have performed more poorly than I'd have hoped.

However, could you recommend another 4231 that I could try to see if that changes our fortunes, please? Having used your tactic for so long, my squad is entirely built around it - I have one natural DM so a tactic based around 2 CMs would be ideal, but a DM/CM combination could work at a push.

Thanks in advance!

40 minutes ago, Majick said:

Hey knap, I've been using your ME23.2BEOWULFKnapC42314IFVBBMP104CC 4231 tactic with great success for several months now - looking in my tactics folder, I downloaded it in April! My team is the multi-time PL and CL champions with a load of cups won as well.

However, my team's form has become a bit patchy over the last season or so - I'm scoring fewer goals, and my goalkeeper is letting in a high percentage of shots on target - 8 from 19 shots in our last 5 matches, for example. We came second out in the PL for the first time in years, and this season we're 6th after 14 games with 27 points - albeit only 4 points off top.

I think part of it may be player turnover. We've moved on several established/veteran players in the last 18 months, replacing them with younger players, and the veterans we've kept around to mentor the youngsters have performed more poorly than I'd have hoped.

However, could you recommend another 4231 that I could try to see if that changes our fortunes, please? Having used your tactic for so long, my squad is entirely built around it - I have one natural DM so a tactic based around 2 CMs would be ideal, but a DM/CM combination could work at a push.

Thanks in advance!

If you can get around using 2 DMS then the WOF4231 is the best tactic for me.

ME23.2WOFKnap4231IWP339ARSENALP106EC.fmf

1 hour ago, psychedelicbeast said:

Hi @knap, any suggestions for a tactic for a promoted/low reputation team in the PL? I switched to WOF 424 PSG towards the end of the season, and have lost every game till now (7 in the row) and narrowly avoided relegation. Unsure whether to continue with it in the new season (although familiarity should increase, of course)

You probably need faster players. Where are you slow? Or using squad planner which section of outfield is?

You can try cautious and/or setting DR/L to defend.