Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, knap said:

@andreasloesnes

I will test a few 451s see how it performs.

As the ME has not changed any changes in your save that may have effected results?

not really. was working as it always has one night, and when I continued the next day, the results were no where near. have played 3-4 saves since, and its the same problem on all of them. at home its pretty effective, but its in away games it usually collapses. also in general, there's a lot more goals conceded

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Rashidi

I would say the Elite league is a good test, but the others tend to give similar results. I would prefer 4 Elite leagues or 2 Elite 2 Balanced.

Yeah then it would take slightly longer. The goal was to make sure that people understood the impact of their own tactics on different teams. Balanced is just your average league, and the 3 other leagues are the litmus test

@knap about individual training ! i set players to train into player role/possition ! and i add some more stats but i get a lot of injures ;/ i have almost best coaches etc ! i remove the rest of attributes and i let only player possition/role ! its that ok? 

12 hours ago, knap said:

@PureOld

Uważam, że FM jest bardzo „zbity” i masz obrażenia od obciążenia, a potem żadnych.

Tak długo, jak masz dobrą rotację i używasz rezerwowych w grze, miejmy nadzieję, że kontuzje będą się zmniejszać.

I have now beginning of the season And 5 injuries , every 4 or 5 weeks