• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/05/2023 at 19:40, knap said:

@psvpingu

KASHMR 451 

This worked brilliantly with back to back promotions from National league North to league 2 with Buxton and promotion to Championship with Salford.

However I am struggling in the Championship, I have found removing counter makes for better build up play and less long balls.

Any other tweaks people have found helpful for this excellent tactic?

@I.M.F.C

The CA 160 team will only usually finish in top ten. Therefore the test is not suitable for tactics set up for top and elite teams. Few teams outside of City and Arsenal would use this set up.

@AleksandarO

Unless a specific set up I recommend these

WHEELS OF FIRE 424 P103 EC FA
WHEELS OF FIRE 424 MHD WH P93 EC FA

WOF 4231 IF P102 EC CC
WOF 4231 IW Skew MC P102
WHEELS OF FIRE 41212 WDP100ECFA

@knap After 24 matches in the Ligue 1 we lead by 21 points already. Score 5 goals per match on average. We scored 120 and had 17 goals against. Still 10 matches to go.

Edit: Champions League 8 wins in the competiton phase, but lost in the next round. Players angry. Ligue 1 still going strong

Edited by Jorgen

@knap Lost only the last match in the Ligue 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

A lot of goals, but 42 short of 200.
Perhaps buying a few better suited players and using the EBFM training schedules for the whole season will prevent the midseason dip.

All matches played with instant result button by the way.

Decided to start a new game using the 98% 433 - its more defensively sound than Id imagined but I couldnt get my strikers to score. Played up to the WC and was in 2nd place but Isak (6), Wilson (2), Oshimhen (3) and Giroud (6) were not cutting it. Sacked off that save and went back to the trusty 41212 - my first ever unbeaten season on FM23 !  

image.thumb.png.e3b1838a38fedc00bf51b5acd139caac.png

Oshimhen, Rice, Giroud (to mentor / be a team leader) and Skriniar transferred in. In Jan, Man city bid £70m for Joelinton (12 goals in 14 games) and then accepted £35m up front and £110 total bid for Foden. Won the CC also.

image.thumb.png.887225dd667953bbec3ae8a783097eb4.png

Shouts guide:

Score: 0-0; after 15 mins the first shout is always 'encourage'. If still 0-0 at 25 mins shout 'demand more' (in 90% of matches). If you are a small team against a top team, use 'no pressure'. If still 0-0, at 37 mins shout 'encourage' again. Repeat this cycle in the 2nd half if still 0-0.

Break from this cycle if at any point if you score. Praise the individals who scored the goal, and player that gave the assist. If the match continues 1-0 to 90 mins, no further shouts will be needed. Ive not found any shout consistently effective when 1 nil up.

If you score a second goal, again praise the individals who scored the goal and the player that gave the assist. If you score a 3rd goal, then 'priase' the entire team. (4th goal = priase goalscorer and assister, 5th goal 'praise' entire team and so on.) 

If the opponents equalise, revert to the cycle of 'encourage' and 'demand more' as above, but be cautious not to use the same team shout twice in a row. 

If 2 nil up or 3 nil and the opposition bring it back to 2-1 or 3-1, dont use any shout.

If ever a goal down, instead of cycling 'encourge' and 'demand more', cycle 'demand more' and 'show some passion', except however as soon as you concede the first shout should be 'encourage' (unless you had previously used the 'encourage' shout last when you were drawing). 

If 2 goals down, the first shout (on immediately condeding the 2nd goal) should be 'berate'. If you continue to be 2 goals down, cycle 'berate', 'show some passion' and 'demand more'. 

When you equalise, immediatley after the equalising goal goes use either 'encourge' or 'demand more' (based on your previous shouts in the match (you never want to use 'encourge' or 'demand more' twice in a row as you wont get as a good a rection), then go back to cycling these 2 shouts. Only stop this cycle if you go in front, at which time you will revert to praising the goalscorer and assister (except if you go in front to make the score 3-2, you should use that opportunity to 'praise' the entire team).

Exceptions: 2nd leg of 2 legged ties. The 2nd leg of a tie only follows these rules above if you are drawing or behind. If winning from the 1st leg, do not use any shouts as they will have poor results, that is, unless you score, then follow the above shouts for going 1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 up, or if your opponent equalised the tie on aggregate (or takes the lead on aggregate) then go back to following the above suggestions. 

Hope that is clear !

10 horas atrás, Martinho disse:

Decidi começar um novo jogo usando o 98% 433 - é mais sólido defensivamente do que eu imaginava, mas não consegui fazer meus atacantes marcarem. Jogou até ao WC e ficou em 2º lugar mas Isak (6), Wilson (2), Oshimhen (3) e Giroud (6) não conseguiram. Dispensou aquela defesa e voltou para o fiel 41212 - minha primeira temporada invicta no FM23!  

image.thumb.png.e3b1838a38fedc00bf51b5acd139caac.png

Oshimhen, Rice, Giroud (para ser o mentor / líder da equipe) e Skriniar foram transferidos. Em janeiro, Man city ofereceu £ 70 milhões por Joelinton (12 gols em 14 jogos) e então aceitou £ 35 milhões adiantados e £ 110 no total por Foden . Ganhou o CC também.

image.thumb.png.887225dd667953bbec3ae8a783097eb4.png

I love this kind of formation, can you share the tactics?

@Kotsarikos1987 I never go higher than balanced. I change from balanced to cautious if Im 1 goal up away and if Im not totally dominating. I almost always change to cautious if away and 2 goals up. I use cautious at home against bigger teams if under pressure / only having around 35 to 40% posession. I start games on cautious if I expect to be under pressure from the first whistle and use defensive for the last 30 to 10 mins or a match to see out a result or if under a lot of pressure (also changing GK distribution to slow it down, changing counter to hold shape and adding time wasting)

1 saat önce, pan1majonez said:

Yeah. I love tactics without wingers and strikers. Just 5 position to find a footballers to team. Will this tactic be good in difficult league like Premiership in England? City or Liverpool? 

I used with City. Haaland is beast as SS :cool:

Godzinę temu Żniwiarz powiedział:

Używałem z City. Haaland to bestia jako SS :fajny:

Ok. I have waited for this tactic much of time. I have to find now this same tactic with No wingers and strikers for sub top and underdog because i love play from zero to hero :) Mister Knap please help :)