Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@koli99

CDs take less risks compared to BPDs. Team performance on tests are better with BPDs even with LL like Tonbridge.

DCs on corner duty should have a higher rating, and later tactics are focused on just 1 DC.

An update on the tactic quoted below.

After 16 league games, we've scored a record 99 goals.

Read more here.  You can also watch on Youtube here, if you prefer that.

I think it's a combination of good players, an excellent tactic, and a league that is really bad.

Regardless, this is the craziest success I've ever had on FM.  Thank you Knap!

Also - for all the would-be naysayers, I do not believe that using downloaded tactics is "cheating," any more than using one of SI's tactic templates is "cheating."  If you were to get a job as a football manager in real life, you probably wouldn't try to create a new tactic from scratch.  You'd look around for something that works and would try to emulate it until you felt comfortable enough to branch out on your own.

My save is a lot of fun, by the way.  We've got a number of North Korean internationals, we have to use Chinese goalkeepers (and they all suck), and we've got matches every 2 to 3 days in this crazy custom database I randomly downloaded.

On 02/02/2023 at 07:34, knap said:

11 hours ago, knap said:

Anyone want a particular tactic updated

I would LOVE 23.1 HGF 451 IW P106 All Cups! Build my team around it, and it was awesome! And then the last two months in-season, it's stalled. I have tried my tweaks, but I can't get it going.

2 hours ago, K1zamy said:

A simple tweak of Knap's brilliant 4312 is working wonders for me, too bad patch will come in soon and probably ruin it :) 

I started themadscientist's season 98/99 database btw and this is first half of the season with team cohesion still being bang average.

1.png

2.png

3.png

ME23.1ROCKSTEADYKnap4312Kizami41212.fmf 45.74 kB · 0 downloads

Good grief, only two games in those fixtures did you fail to score more than 2 goals. Most being over 6 and 3 in double digits!!! crazy numbers id like to see the players I cant remember Lazios team :D

2 hours ago, K1zamy said:

A simple tweak of Knap's brilliant 4312 is working wonders for me, too bad patch will come in soon and probably ruin it :) 

I started themadscientist's season 98/99 database btw and this is first half of the season with team cohesion still being bang average.

1.png

2.png

3.png

ME23.1ROCKSTEADYKnap4312Kizami41212.fmf 45.74 kB · 6 downloads

amazing results, let me try try if it still work with this patch

On 22/02/2023 at 19:00, knap said:

@furq

If you can use 3 atb then I have updated ARGUS Tactics 343 352 3412

I actually went with FM23 ROCK STEADY 4312 SS VOL P106 EC FA in the end, worked like a charm. Went from finishing 19th previous season to finishing 2nd (predicted 11th) I  lost out to Liverpool on the last day of the season. Got £90m to spend now, so hopefully a few addition will help me challenge again. Cheers Knap.