Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Knap, cheers for all the hard work ! Any chance you could have a test of this or even tweek the TIs / PIs to improve it ? Ive used your MadasaHatter template but incorporating CragsWFCs front 5 that score a ton of goals and changing the full backs to IWBs to offer more defensive protection. Finished the 5th season with it winning all cups and starting season 6 with very decent stats. The below screenshots are 11 league games into the season - my CF is killing it:image.thumb.png.63e3b030b10b0ea966783586cfa6fa28.pngimage.png.c713f63fd482614217f17a714d249812.png

KnapCragswfc4141.fmf

Edited by Martinho

On 14/02/2023 at 05:17, Martinho said:

Hi Knap, cheers for all the hard work ! Any chance you could have a test of this or even tweek the TIs / PIs to improve it ? Ive used your MadasaHatter template but incorporating CragsWFCs front 5 that score a ton of goals and changing the full backs to IWBs to offer more defensive protection. Finished the 5th season with it winning all cups and starting season 6 with very decent stats. The below screenshots are 11 league games into the season - my CF is killing it:image.thumb.png.63e3b030b10b0ea966783586cfa6fa28.pngimage.png.c713f63fd482614217f17a714d249812.png

KnapCragswfc4141.fmf 47.31 kB · 42 downloads

I changed IWB to attack and now my team looks like nuclear bomb

Edited by mosiclover

Hi knap, which HolyGhostFire 451 is the best for the latest ME? there’s quite a few iteration of this tactic in ME23.1 tab on google sheet.

besides HGF, is there other 433/451 tactic would u also recommend? have seen rock steady but still prefers 1 DM, 2 CM…

On 16/02/2023 at 02:20, gazzahutc said:

struggling with dortmund with this tactic is there any mentality changes for certain matches?

In away games vs stronger teams, you should leave IWB in Support and maybe change mentality in a match. Or you can use another tactics for Away matches

Edited by mosiclover

@aharrison

A mixture depending upon how your team is rated, after transfers, in the league. Ignore references to CA.

Tested with

PSG Top team in weak league or team full of exceptional newgens

Lpool / MC Top team strong league

MU Arsenal Spurs - Teams that are capable of winning league

CA 160 Sub top and above

CA 140 Mid Table

CA 120 underdog

HUB tests are hard tests as even CA160 Team is not going to win league

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@Bardzie

Not really optimum, any reason for request?

Warrior is the most direct. There is another tactic I have tested which is slightly more direct than Warrior

board takeover and they're demanding basically the opposite of what has made us punch above our weight;

Direct football

Make most of set pieces

Unfortunately they're taking these demands very seriously as well, got sacked for not dropping my best player. First time i've reloaded a save in over 10 years lol

@knap OR anyone who may be able to shed some light on this...

Centre Backs!

LCB - no real issue. steady ratings

RCB - if they don't get a goal or assist I am lucky to get a 6.5 rating. Usually 6.0-6.3

I am currently using ME23.1HGFKnapBALSP4231IFVOLArsenalP95ECFA to great effect, back to promotions in Germany but RCB is my major weak spot.  I have tried numerous players, often by best centre according to the attributes but nothing changes.  

Any suggestions?  Or do I just ignore the ratings?