Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sibbo

HUB Test is a rough guide, and many tactics at the bottom of test will still have won leagues. Many tactics like with You tube (next post) Paris video have not even been tested.

The latest 4231has tested higher on 1 run, will post this later.

Latest 451 may be useful for away games

Nice one cheers @knap

so on the test above I assume that CA160 / CA140 / CA120 represents the tactic in each of those leagues and you just add up the points to get the total for the HUB test? so for this 4231 tactic the HUB test total is 442pts which puts it as the 3rd best tactic on your HUB test right?

if so that is decent and I will be trying this tactic out in my save this weekend for sure. 

16 minutes ago, Sibbo said:

Nice one cheers @knap

so on the test above I assume that CA160 / CA140 / CA120 represents the tactic in each of those leagues and you just add up the points to get the total for the HUB test? so for this 4231 tactic the HUB test total is 442pts which puts it as the 3rd best tactic on your HUB test right?

if so that is decent and I will be trying this tactic out in my save this weekend for sure. 

Need 2nd & 3rd run to stabilize % and other stats. This is a result from one run, only.

@daniel.camponovoYeah I am the same, much prefer 4231 over a 424 because 4231 is more realistic in the real world so there are are way more options in terms of players available to fit that system. I like a 451 also so pretty stoked to see the last 451 posted rack up 110 points and zero losses and now this 4231 which is looking like it is compteing across the tests against the 424's

10 minutes ago, Sibbo said:

@fc.cadoni oh ok nice one cheers for that, interested to see how these 2 tactics do across the tests because they look excellent based on the below stats

image.png.aed8c5be3a48129917473d29fd9f2ae9.png

Currently I am running the 2nd run of HGF 451 AF P110 CC. Next 2nd run will be for BEO BAL TIG 4231 IF VOL P107 EC CC.

@Sibbo

I actually prefer league tests, as the tactic is in a natural environment, and HUB Test a guide to which tactic to use for a certain team.

If you take CA 160 it is nowhere near winning league.

@Sibbo I tend to use mostly a 4231 tactic and except the ParisKnap tactic that you may saw in the Google sheet which is a combination of me and @knap I have test on my main saves for many years in game the Venom and the UsAndThem which are both of them pretty nice. You will score plenty goals and you concede less than 30 off course with Maguire out of the squad. 😂

Few pages ago you will see how both of the tactics help me a lot. Take the time and check. With ManUtd probably I will use the UsAndThem for away games and the Venom for home games. If you get a red card with venom change to UsAndThem. 

Something else I would like to say is that I never take into account the testing results. I prefer the tactic that score a lot and concede the less but always a tactic of 4231 or 433 shape.

Edited by Par1s

@Par1shahaha absolutely bang on about Maguire! first player out the door for me! ha!

Awesome thanks for the heads up, some great info I will check that out this weekend when I plan to spend a good few hours in the game. I too prefer to look for a tactic based on alot of goals and conceding less. I also like to see goals spread arounnd my attacking players like the wide players and the AMC not just the AF. The 4231 is defo the formation I like best I just need to find one and stick to it, with so many options I'm constantly thinking whether I am running the best 4231 tactic or whether I should switch to a different one.

The one I am using now BEOWULF 4231 IW VOL P103 EC FA has really good GF and GD ratings and it's working well. I can win the league no worries but I will end up smashing City 5-0 and then go lose to southampton away 4-1 or Palace will do me 5-3 or something and it's then when I start looking for a better more consistent 4231 or 451 option

On 02/02/2023 at 18:06, kopfan1977 said:

@knap

Still my fave tactic this year.. Made one minor adjustment to the DM pairing. Plays like a dream most of the time. Needless to say I've become quite dominant. Maybe, Too dominant. I've hoovered up every trophy for the past 4 seasons. Even with my welsh regens that are all still 18-21 I have managed to win the Euros and undefeated in 28 games.

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

These are some crazy results no matter what team you have.

I liked the way this played but it started not working for me and I moved onto different tactics but I'm not sure I tried on the latest patch.

May have to give it a try again.

@cragswfcIve been using this with NUFC season 5 and it is amazing, thanks ! - what kind of players work best in AML and AMR - traditional wingers / inverted wingers or more playmaker types? Bellingham and Musiala are amazing in the AMC roles, but in not getting the same numbers you are out of Elliot Anderson / Harvey Elliot and Endrick in the winger positions, cheers.

20 hours ago, Martinho said:

@cragswfcIve been using this with NUFC season 5 and it is amazing, thanks ! - what kind of players work best in AML and AMR - traditional wingers / inverted wingers or more playmaker types? Bellingham and Musiala are amazing in the AMC roles, but in not getting the same numbers you are out of Elliot Anderson / Harvey Elliot and Endrick in the winger positions, cheers.

i use - traditional wingers but ive only got 1 left winger 1 so the inverted winger winger on left works equally as good wingbacks play well as wingers

I find striker do well in am i would play bellingham dm and endrick as am

and you need a striker who is tall n fast eg haaland young cristano lukaku etc

Edited by cragswfc