Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi knap,

I am playing Inter in an online game vs Milan. I have been using 41212 ND 107 ALL CUPS and won Seria A with 110 pts first season without a defeat, also won CL and Italian Cup

My first ever defeat was in 2nd season. I got 104 points in Seria A with 2 defeats and 2 draws. Lost the league to Milan with 109 pts. I lost the CL and Cup final to Milan too.

Thinking about changing tactic. Which one would you recommend? How can i  search for your best tactic with top teams? Should i go to hub test and sort by overal pts or ca 160 total pts?

Or maybe should i go to 22.4 table and sort by score or sub top test? 

My team : onana,timber,skriniar,bastoni,gaya,barella,belligham,bruno fernades,mbappe,musiala,lautaro martinez

Milan(4231): maignan,kalulu,tomori,de ligt,theo hernadez,tonali,bennacer,leao,odegaard,haaland,lewandowski

Thanks in advance

Edited by LaBombas

@knapAlways loving your tactics! Much love & appreciation to you.

Just wondering what your thoughts are on PPM's? I am using F9ME22.4KASHMIRKnapLV451F9MUP102CC with Wrexham 2028 (about 140-150ca squad).

Are there any PPM you recomend players must have? Or must avoid to make your tacs work better? I see lots of stuff on training & player filters, but never how to train your players to meld into the system.

Any help would be amazing, from yourself or anyone else. Thanks in advanced.

@cobrauk

Test leagues remove PPMs, so unlikely to be essential. They also work in LLs where maybe less PPMs.

I usually test in PL and so tactics work with PPMs. I would say any PPM which is positive in nature should work.

Hey so im playing with a friend in a league, online in the premiere league i have Man utd he has Newcastle and we cant win the prem xD always Liverpool winning for the past 3 seasons, we both made some changes i score a lot of goals but also take a lot of goals, he is growing but its an harder job but still.... Liverpool is so consistent. Do u recommend any tactic at least for man utd with a better skill overall ?  been using the  ''  1435117717_ME22.4ELECTRICFUNERALKnap41131MUP101FACC   '' and it has been good so far, but what to do tactics wise to do better in league? also applying this season the trainings from EBFM looked really interesting.

I have been a fan of u since fm2011. Thx for ur excellent works which help players like me to take a further step into building our own tactics.

Today(for ur guys that would be yesterday) when I was watching UCL matches, I toke a tactic test run on my fresh almighty433, using the same fm base testing save like urs. In one simple run under POSITIVE mentality, ca165 achieved 209 pts. I would like to share it here and hopefully comments & feedbacks would be given.

formation.thumb.png.797eeb7a8ae1225ba371f5b3b22cb0d2.png

CF,BBM,RPM,CWB, these roles are chosen because their names in chinese are all starting by 'Quan Neng',which means all-round/almighty. That sounds weird for native speakers but that's just how it's translated. I toke 3 runs and in each run, tactic mentality was setted as postive, attacking and VA. Results are shown below and I guess attacking mentality would be the best choice in most circumstances. 

2016489955_almightrank(1).thumb.png.598d3d516cbf53fea02293dca32cd625.png

Again, feel free to leave comments & feedbacks.

MakeSuRE_Almighty_433A_yugosetpieces.fmf

Edited by MakeSuRE

23 hours ago, nunofm22 said:

Hey so im playing with a friend in a league, online in the premiere league i have Man utd he has Newcastle and we cant win the prem xD always Liverpool winning for the past 3 seasons, we both made some changes i score a lot of goals but also take a lot of goals, he is growing but its an harder job but still.... Liverpool is so consistent. Do u recommend any tactic at least for man utd with a better skill overall ?  been using the  ''  1435117717_ME22.4ELECTRICFUNERALKnap41131MUP101FACC   '' and it has been good so far, but what to do tactics wise to do better in league? also applying this season the trainings from EBFM looked really interesting.

Only for the 1st couple of seasons. Stick it out, I’ve won the last two leagues after finishing runners up to Spurs as Everton. 5 seasons in.