Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Think I wanna try the Kashmir 4-1-2-3 tactic with my Aston Villa save. I just don't know what to with a player like Buendia? He can't play MC or Striker and I already have Coutinho which I think could be great in the Mezzala role. Should I try to train/use Buendia in a F9 role or is it better to use players who can fit the role? 

Buendia is one of my best players, so I would like to have him in my starting 11. 

2 hours ago, RasmusBolin said:

Hey

Think I wanna try the Kashmir 4-1-2-3 tactic with my Aston Villa save. I just don't know what to with a player like Buendia? He can't play MC or Striker and I already have Coutinho which I think could be great in the Mezzala role. Should I try to train/use Buendia in a F9 role or is it better to use players who can fit the role? 

Buendia is one of my best players, so I would like to have him in my starting 11. 

I think Buendia should work fine re-trained as F9 on the right. Or you can try Kashmir 4213 and use him at AMC :D

@soke13

SUSSP on ME 22.3 Tab.

It is easy just to adjust the tactic being used., just tweak logically.

There is also a CULT Defensive tactic above

Edited by knap

23 hours ago, kandersson said:

I think Buendia should work fine re-trained as F9 on the right. Or you can try Kashmir 4213 and use him at AMC :D

Completely agree, wide players are perfect for the F9 roles.

As Man Utd I played first season with 4213 with Sancho at AMC and he was fine. 

Second seaon he was the right-sided F9 and was amazing.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb knap:

@Smiza

Out of interest why do you prefer few PIs

It feels less "cheaty" and gives you a more accurate impression of what the player roles do. Combine this with a sweet formation (3412, hello 90s!), with sexy roles (Libero, Segundo Volante) and most importantly symmetry for my inner monk. 

Let's be honest. It gives me the opportunity to think I might have come up with a similar tactic (you know, in a different dimension). It feels kind of vanilla, but still overperforms.

Hi @knap

I'm using your  KASHMIR 4123 P103 FA tactic with a couple of tweaks and it's working a treat, what kind of player do you reckon needs to be playing in the F9 roles, is it more of a technical, supportive role for playing in the AF or a more physical role for holding up play to then get onto the end of crosses?

Your genius prevails once again Knap. Your tactics are cracked. Used the 451 preachin blues with 90% of Arsenal's base squad and won the EPL first season. Switched to the Kashmir 433 101 pts early this season, and the results have been nothing short of bonkers. The team hasn't even fully gelled with the tactic yet! And everyone's firing at all cylinders. Crazy stuff.. I tip my hat to you once again!

knap.png

Edited by Yuzo

@the SLC

If you started save after update then CR was nerfed, so pre and post for MU could lead to a lot difference results.

I can set up MU save post update and see how tactics perform. The 22.4 performed very well on the extended MU  60 game test and often outperformed Lpool.