Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

On 19/02/2022 at 18:38, AaronRedDevil said:

First season results as Man Utd with ME22.3ECHOESKnap41212NDP106

Definitely a recommended tactic.

Solid tactic with very good results, league winners and UCL semi-final loss to Real Madrid (should have won both games).

Season shoutout: Scott McTomminy at RCM with 13 goals and 11 assists :applause:

Going to switch to 4123 for second season to see how that performs.

image.thumb.png.90b42fc9d88db1fac7062e16ef690248.png

image.png

Can't seem to find a link for this one, can anyone help?

Edited by tomo_123

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the art of defending been lost in this years FM? Every tactic seems to be high scoring/high conceding. I loved the tactics last year that only conceded 15-20 goals a season, now it's in the high 40's etc.  Echoes 451 is about the best for keeping it tight but not overly consistent.

On 22/02/2022 at 09:00, tomo_123 said:

Can't seem to find a link for this one, can anyone help?

Here is the link to the 41212 narrow I used.

I had a modified version I used for many away games and at home for top teams (still lost to Liverpool and Citeh)

Mentality: Positive

CDM DLP: Support -> Defensive 

Remove team instrucyion: Get Stuck In

I am not certain if a more defensive CDM is better than an actual playmaker.

I signed Bennancer as 1st choice but when he was out for ACN I used Tanguy Nianzou and results seemed better. Could just have been the opposition and general team performance but something to consider.

Edited by AaronRedDevil

Firstly, I just want to thank Knap for all his wonderful tactics. :applause:It has helped me playing FM for last couple of years. 

For this tactic, ME22.3WARRIORKnap4231IWP113 , I wanna ask if the SS role perform wells? It seems to be still quite hard to get the AMC position to perform well in few 4231 tactics I tried..

Edited by arcane0

@arcane0

TBH I don't bother with ratings. AM and DM have always appeared low. No idea how ratings are worked out but the SS Rating may be too heavily based on goals scored.

The only rating I bother about is winning, so as long results are good the team must be working together.

• FM 22 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2022 - Google Docs

Cadoni recommended shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

BUST THE NET TRAINING

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf19.19 kB · 202 downloads BTN BootCamp.fmf19.18 kB · 191 downloads BTN Complete Training.fmf19.3 kB · 228 downloads BTN Lazy Match Prep 2 Match.fmf19.46 kB · 181 downloads BTN Youth Complete.fmf19.18 kB · 205 downloads

21 hours ago, knap said:

Hi @knap thinking of using this for a new Derby save.  I typically like to have 3 formations from the same 'group' that I might mix and match depending on the opposition and situation.  Would a mixture of this, KashmirKnap451THP95(P188-P141P329) and KashmirKnapSP4212P98EC be a good combo?

16 minutes ago, knap said:

@kandersson

They have tweaked IW IFs which applies to AI Tactics as well, so if only a few minor changes, in general tactics should work as before the update.

Thanks. Might try a 4231 to see if IW/IF are more effective on latest update.

What can I say @knap. Just finished my first season with Villa (takes me a while as family life gets in the way). Only went and won the PL title in my first season! Unbelievable achievement! Snatched it on the last day of season with us finishing on 83 Pts along with Man U & Liverpool. +60 goal difference as well! 

I ended up using the KashmirKnap 4123P107. 

Fantastic tactic and can't wait to take Villa into the Champions League!