Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

@snak3yjake

I did watch the episode.

I have a suggestion with regard to tactics review.

Players that use FMT non PC, request all the tactic instructions., the review covered these instructions and would be of benefit if the reviews can be linked into my google doc post. If they are prepared to do a review of the tactic when requested it would boost subscribers.

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, knap said:

@snak3yjake

I did watch the episode.

Players that use FMT non PC, request all the tactic instructions., the review covered these instructions and would be of benefit if the reviews can be linked into my google doc post. If they are prepared to do a review of the tactic when requested it would boost subscribers.

Ahh nice one brill I'll sort it out with them .

They will be happy to do a review of tactics on request 

With regards the link to your google docs do you mean for them to put a link to your recommended tactic page one on the comments or try and get there videos into your google docs file? 

I'm going to help push them on the social media side 

46 minutes ago, knap said:

@snak3yjake

I did watch the episode.

With regards the link to your google docs do you mean for them to put a link to your recommended tactic page one on the comments or try and get there videos into your google docs file? 

Screenshot_20200426-130250_YouTube.jpg

Just now, snak3yjake said:

Screenshot_20200426-130250_YouTube.jpg

Here is the link they have added. 

Also do you mind me posting your tactic reveiw in here as and when they make them. Thought I'd better ask if you mind rather than just put them on 

@snak3yjake

It may appear that I am on FM Base, but I seldom post anything on that site, so much better just to link here on SI. I am also on MR L Discord.

I would need the tactic review to be posted here to create the link for google docs.

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@snak3yjake

I should be able to add a copy link to a post, so probably can add to google docs

Callum is going to create a account so you or anyone else can ask him to reveiw a tactic on here. I'll put all the links to the tactics they  reviewed of yours into one post this afternoon. Then I will post links on here when they make the videos 

28 minutes ago, knap said:

@snak3yjake

It may appear that I am on FM Base, but I seldom post anything on that site, so much better just to link here on SI. I am also on MR L Discord.

I would need the tactic review to be posted here to create the link for google docs.

Yea I noticed you use this more. I'll get them posted here later on and then I'll post them here moving forward. how do I keep posting? It says I have done my maximum posts for today

Edited by snak3yjake

I'm using !!!! FM20.4.0451KnapPreachinBluesVOL4P108EC and when I had a series of bad results I tried different solutions and after asking the assistant for OI I had another good series without defeat. Do you propose any OI for tactics? I'm wondering if the OI had an influence on a better game or if it had no correlation and good results would come anyway. Now I'm doing well with tactic + assistant OI but maybe I'm not using full potential of tactic? What are your recommendations for OI?

8 minutes ago, knap said:

@jonnysnipe

In essence I wanted to have 4 fwds in box to increase scoring. If you have 4 marksmen in your team then possible to add a few more goals

Good thought I will give yours a go start of next season squad rotation and mixing between this and the winger version may get me to the 200 thought I was going to get it this season 

• M 20.4 and 20.3 me 2040  Tactics  (includes FM 20.2 Beta tactics and FM 20.2.4)

TACTIC LINKS AND TACTIC RANKINGS FROM THE INDEPENDENT TESTS (MR L & FM BASE) ARE NOW ON GOOGLE DOCS LINK BELOW

http://bit.ly/knaptactics

Because I test with top, the pts total in tactic name will give an idea of what is best for top club, Top Clubs should be able to use all of the tactics.

Can also use Top and Sub Top a Home Tactic Underdog Away or

Top Favourite Sub Top Evens Underdog if Underdog

FOR SUS AT END OF GAME TRY - REGROUP AND HOLD SHAPE

ROBER GUIDE TO CLUB SET UP 

1826670185_NewGame.pdf 338.59 kB · 259 downloads

RDF TRAINING

Summary by Rober

1. Get a lot of great fitness coaches, I have six. Three on each category. Put yourself and ass man at normal training categories, add 2 gk coaches for gk. If still room, find some normal coaches with model citizen personality.

2. Instead of training in position, add double intensity on individual training. Then select area which is lacking, f ex final third, that trains decisions and composure like shown here. These will increase very much. I think Almada started with 10 and 13, so +2 and still only 7months of season played.

3. This can be automated under rest in training tab. Select automation on all in individual, then they change according to his fitness levels to protect from training to hard when low fitness after matches, and get injuries.

4. If coaches have Model citizen personalities, you will also have increase in determination for many players. But not always so easy to find.

5. With this we recommend letting ass. man. handling normal training, and not combining this with other schedules, as we have hired may fitness coaches and have just you and ass man on normal categories.

MAIN RDF DEVELOPMENT THREAD

DOUBLEINTENSITY.thumb.png.a06a8414ed481c29a057d493de07a666.png

RDF TWEAKS

CROSSING CONSIDERATIONS

MENTALITY MATTERS GUIDE

FRENCH UNDERDOG TESTS

RECOMMENDED TRAINING SCHEDULES

C

SHOuTS

Demand More when we are winning by 1 goal.

Show Some Passion when we are back at score.

Praise when winning 2 or more goals.

--

FA Trophy and if we make League 2 promotion, who knows.

MRr Hough recommended shouts

Use shouts Show Some Passion and Demand More. Also concentrate if leading by a few goals

I just won the league Cup Final with York City!!! Beat Chelsea, I had 10 men for 81+ mins of the game.  This BEOWULF tactic really is the GOAT of underdog tactics. Some Time wasting and menatility changes throughout the match. Got to the Semis of it last year when i was in league 2, this year Beat Arsenal, Man City and now Chelsea. CHAMPIONS! 

HAHA just thought I be in Europa league with York City next season 

Leaguecupfinal.JPG

19 minutes ago, Adam Sutton said:

I just won the league Cup Final with York City!!! Beat Chelsea, I had 10 men for 81+ mins of the game.  This BEOWULF tactic really is the GOAT of underdog tactics. Some Time wasting and menatility changes throughout the match. Got to the Semis of it last year when i was in league 2, this year Beat Arsenal, Man City and now Chelsea. CHAMPIONS! 

HAHA just thought I be in Europa league with York City next season 

Leaguecupfinal.JPG

Which Beowulf tactic did you use?

!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BEOWULFKnapTMPP102ALLCUPS Tactic i just can't recommend this enough for lower division teams or teams that are the underdog. Even Big Away games. I would use this tactic. 

I been using !!!!!!!FM20.4.1BE1WULF424KnapP101ECFA.fmf last few days with great success aswell.  My strikers have been scoring for fun with this tactic. The others tactics (I have tested a lot out) they would stuggle to score over 20 goals. Now changed to Knaps new tactic because looks slightly better results the !!!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BEOWULF424KnapP103ECCCFOR140.fmf. 

4 minutes ago, psychedelicbeast said:

Which Beowulf tactic did you use?

!!!!!!!FM20.4.1BEOWULFKnapTMPP102ALLCUPS Mate. Make sure you players in the middle, have good workrate. like over 11+, You can beat anyteam with this tactic on your day. 

Since I been in League 1 and 2 this tactic beat, Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Watford, Spurs, Man City, Drew with Chelsea, Beat Chelsea.

But be warned..... You will get a lot of sending offs lol. But I dont mind taking that chance. I got Newcastle in the FA Cup now. Time for another Giant Killing even tho my players probz drunk from beating Chelsea

Edited by Adam Sutton

Sorry people. i have messages here that i haven't been able to reply to but will be able to do so soon! personal life has been busy (but not too busy for some FM! haha)

but today i discovered something about my beloved Fire and Water 4321. My favourite tactic of the FM20 series and have tweak it multiple times, but also had issues with teams that sit back and defend. i have no problem with shooting, but the chances were not quality chances...i easily could have 30 shots and 15 on target but only score one...today i think i found the fix at Milan...DRIBBLE LESS TI!

post is here. of course, credit to Knap. i made a separate topic because of the information shared. i would be lost in these comments

20200426195851_1.jpg

I have been using BEOWULF 442 with Everton with great success.. the only minor things i changed was the defensive line to higher, instead of much higher.  Crosses to mixed instead of low. And i also turned of the wingbacks 'Dribble often'..

Table:

everton_table.thumb.JPG.00f1e93a9ffe69e8177000799418af49.JPG

Some fixtures..

everton_fixtures.thumb.JPG.8407a31a033aea2b40f159aa459f209e.JPG

Chances created...

everton_chances.thumb.JPG.3f623f37f4f1edccd6833939c8dc2469.JPG

And i also won the cups...

everton_cups.thumb.JPG.786e9f657881d5b7678b5994a34576c8.JPG

If you don't wan't to make the tweaks your self you can go ahead and download this version here: 

442 BEOWULF DL-MIXED-TWEAK.fmf

I used Instant Results with the AM making the teamtalks.

Best regards.

Edited by malte722

Used the 424P101ECFA for half a season and switched to the new 424 when it released. Won all 5 tournaments in the 3rd season with Tottenham. Cant bother starting a new Spurs save but im 90% sure i would atleast win PL with ease with this tactic.

11 hours ago, malte722 said:

I have been using BEOWULF 442 with Everton with great success.. the only minor things i changed was the defensive line to higher, instead of much higher.  Crosses to mixed instead of low. And i also turned of the wingbacks 'Dribble often'..

Table:

everton_table.thumb.JPG.00f1e93a9ffe69e8177000799418af49.JPG

Some fixtures..

everton_fixtures.thumb.JPG.8407a31a033aea2b40f159aa459f209e.JPG

Chances created...

everton_chances.thumb.JPG.3f623f37f4f1edccd6833939c8dc2469.JPG

And i also won the cups...

everton_cups.thumb.JPG.786e9f657881d5b7678b5994a34576c8.JPG

If you don't wan't to make the tweaks your self you can go ahead and download this version here: 

442 BEOWULF DL-MIXED-TWEAK.fmf 43.58 kB · 65 downloads

I used Instant Results with the AM making the teamtalks.

Best regards.

Great results mate, can i see your team page, goals, assists, avg rating etc?

Hi @knap hope you are well.

im currently Vitoria Guimaires in 2028 and have used Kashmir with other teams over the seasons and had great success but struggling to find form with them. We are predicted to finish 4th and have some good wingers, CMs and strikers.

ive been looking at venom and faith 4-4-2 but not sure what tactic to use? 

let me know which you would recommend 

thanks

Ive noticed all tactics come with 'Attacking' mentality, if im playing with a team predicted 12th in the prem but im using IR to speed my seasons up, shall i leave as attacking or change as i wont be able to change it during match? Would Balanced likely give me better results?

@Danny648

There are tactics with Cautious Positive and Very attacking as well as attacking.

I would not change the mentality of tactics, but others prefer to change. I There is no right or wrong but it is how you prefer to play the game.

With Instant result there is a view to drop mentality to Positive for better results. I would try positive to start the season and see how it works.

14 minutes ago, JohnnyCM said:

are there ways i can get the players to pass more often?

most of my players will dribble the (whole length of the pitch or most of the time) n tries to score rather than pass to someone who is in a better position

thanks

Try to do the same as @RDF Tactics, i.e. set dribble less