Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To have played a lot with this tactic I think the MO and the SS must be fast and skillful players in front of goal. The MO is really the lethal weapon of this tactic in goals and assists, look at Saar's stats.

After that, it's clear that it's not the best tactic, but I love it.

Capture d’écran (253).png

Capture d’écran (254).png

Capture d’écran (255).png

there are many changes from the original tactic. this is not a cheat tactic, you have to build your team to be able to play like this. you will have possession of the ball so you need players who are technical and fast. I tested all 3241 of kanp and in my opinion the best is that

image.png.b7c7bc1086be3742da9b5876ad88044e.png

@Filip974 great results! I tend to play my slowest playmaker at AMCR (MO) and still get good results and good stats from him but yeah pace and acceleration are key attributes for every position and every tactic in every edition of FM. Though if you want to play a great No.10 or a creative striker without elite quickness (e.g. Eriksen, Kane) these types of players can still do the job at AMCR. Personally I love to re-train big strikers with good technical attributes for this role, Zlatan at AMCR ftw :D

13 hours ago, Filip974 said:

To have played a lot with this tactic I think the MO and the SS must be fast and skillful players in front of goal. The MO is really the lethal weapon of this tactic in goals and assists, look at Saar's stats.

After that, it's clear that it's not the best tactic, but I love it.

Capture d’écran (253).png

Capture d’écran (254).png

Capture d’écran (255).png

Can you recommend wide centre backs to sign please also playing in Germany but with Wolfsburg 

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBUTES

GK   Handling Reflexes (Acceleration Agility Decisions- Train)

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions ( Stamina Agility Acceleration - Train)

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping (Decisions Marking - Train)

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions (Stamina Acceleration - Train)

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions (Agility Decisions Tackling - Train)

MRL     Acceleration Pace  (Agility Acceleration - Train)

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing (Decisions Stamina - Train)

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling (Stamina Pace Acceleration - Train)

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision ( Stamina Agility Acceleration- Train)

ST     Acceleration Pace (Finishing Acceleration Heading Jumping - Train)

GENERAL  Acceleration Pace  Anticipation  Agility Balance Concentration work rate 

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

MU/Arsenal

CA 160 top 4-10

Spurs

140  10 - 15

CA 120  15 -20

relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use451/ 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings.

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Remove counter press counter

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Change mentality cautious

full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

CADONI TRAINING

TRAINING - Google Drive

Screenshot (995).png

Edited by knap

Knap how important is the "get stuck in" instruction? especially when most of the team already has "tackle harder"? I'm always on the brink of getting someone sent off and the multiple yellows suspensions is always a problem.

@ToeJam9000

Tactics tend to work better with both instructions. If you try to quantify in pts over a season maybe 3pts, but in testing tactics tend to fail without those instructions.

If you prefer less yellows then try without those instructions.

Wat is the best position for Mbappé? Striker or AML? I am using ME23.2BEOWULFKnapBALTIG4231IFVOLP101ALLCUPS, but have Sesko too. My assistent choses Mbappe as AML. I could convert to the 424 Beowolf ofcourse, but I like the 4231.

10 minutes ago, knap said:

@Jorgen

Mbappe is good at lone striker, never used Sesko

Screenshot2023-06-05160334.thumb.png.ef9ccd0a37370f5755d001ce6752a740.png

It's my fifth season. I just changed jobs from Ajax to PSG and inherited Sesko. He is scoring a lot too. If I could use them together that would be nice, but I can use Sesko as backup too, ofcourse.

Just got round to trying the Pep tactic or the first time.

Interesting link up play for sure, I'm Arsenal I beat Liverpool Away 3-1 and Man U in the Europa League final 2-0

Didn't concede much considering the 2 teams I faced but it did seem pretty open especially when you get caught in transition. Both the DMs tend to go forward and leave the 3 CBs by themselves.

Will try for a full season and build my team around the formation and see how it goes. 

34 dakika önce, Filip974 said:

With Bayern

Capture d’écran (259).png

Capture d’écran (260).png

hello, it's very nice to play with this tactic, but I'm wondering what features are needed in positions. And why did you use fullbacks like davies and cancelo on the winger? I was using offensive player, am I doing it wrong?

il y a 26 minutes, volkantanrikulu a dit :

hello, it's very nice to play with this tactic, but I'm wondering what features are needed in positions. And why did you use fullbacks like davies and cancelo on the winger? I was using offensive player, am I doing it wrong?

Hi, there is no set rule, for wingers I look at their work rate, speed and quality of center. On the left is Davies or Sané and on the right it is Cancelo or Doan

Capture d’écran (261).png

Capture d’écran (262).png

Capture d’écran (263).png

Capture d’écran (264).png

Capture d’écran (265).png

I arrived in the 1/2 of the Champions League by eliminating City and PSG. in 1/2 RBL beat me on penalties.

In DFB Pokal Bochum beat me or rather I was beaten by the AI... I had to hit the posts 1000 times in this match

Capture d’écran (266).png

Capture d’écran (267).png

Capture d’écran (269).png

Capture d’écran (271).png

Capture d’écran (272).png

Edited by Filip974

Tip guys if you come up against a team with a lone striker man-mark him and show him on his weaker foot in the OI instructions, completely removes him from the game. 

Edited by Tjs89

Second season with newly promoted Wrexham in League two. Still predicted 1st which seems fair...

SkyBetLeagueTwo_Stages.thumb.png.7a5139fe050c70ed333e25a002f7fbbd.png

Macauley Langstaff is an elite striker for lower leagues!

MacaulayLangstaff_Profile.thumb.png.b4cba5651fead5abedf038b7251e116a.png

Of course still using the original 3241 Argus Pep :D