Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, knap said:

@Jorgen

In general all the tactics can be used in this way, apart from maybe more specialty type tactics sch as those for PSG..

I prefer MEs with more expansive play with slick passing, but others prefer more chaos.

Lower League and top team tactics tested are 451 and 424 so far. 

Are Lower League tests helpful to people?

For me, lower league testing is helpful.

So far, in FM 22, I played in South Korea, Philippines, Afghanistan and the Solomon Islands, for example, and in FM 18 I started in the lower levels of Romania.

So, maybe not 

as this is called PSG

but this one

would be a good option for my wishes?

Edited by Jorgen

22 hours ago, knap said:

@Jorgen

In general all the tactics can be used in this way, apart from maybe more specialty type tactics sch as those for PSG..

I prefer MEs with more expansive play with slick passing, but others prefer more chaos.

Lower League and top team tactics tested are 451 and 424 so far. 

Are Lower League tests helpful to people?

They are, main issue is tactics in the HUB section of you google dock does not have direct link to this forum. So with all the names similiar to eachother, i for example cant find cA120 top tactics to downlad, These are and BEOWULF BAL TIG 424 IF VOL P108 EC according to that list. Hublist needs some kind of link, otherwise we turn up here and ask the FM god... :D

BEOWULF 424 IF VOL MHD P102 FA CC

36 minutes ago, Chari2001 said:

Hello dear FM friends,

I'm looking for 1-2 Tactics for FC Porto.

Anyone have any ideas?

Think they’ve used a 4-4-2 for a majority of this season, I’d recommend Beowulf 4-4-2 (any excuse for me, love that tactic)

15 minutes ago, knap said:

@stian

Do you have any tactics in mind for lower league testing?

@knap No, no one in particular. But you had a 41212 diamond, one time with  Dulwich Hamlet, i think it was on FM 21 that i loved. Would like to see you try 442 tactics, or 3 at the back tactics :)

Having a nightmare few seasons in Championship. Consistently struggling, but to be fair, our squad is predicted to be involved at that end of the table. But we are struggling either way and wondered what you would recommend for a low level Championship team?

@gavrenwick

You can tell from HUB Test that improving team is the best way to improve results. However, it is less about CA as improving key attributes, as reputation rise is slow to catch up when moving up leagues..

Try the Everton or Arsenal/Everton tactics

1 hour ago, gavrenwick said:

Having a nightmare few seasons in Championship. Consistently struggling, but to be fair, our squad is predicted to be involved at that end of the table. But we are struggling either way and wondered what you would recommend for a low level Championship team?

BEOWOLF424IFVOLP104 has worked wonders for me in every league give that a try mate

40 minutes ago, knap said:

@|maze|

Re the HUB Test, it is just how the test team is set up. I would ignore CA and substitute sub top mid table underdog. Newcastle would probably be mid table

@knap Do I understand you correct that 160 = Top side, 140 = Mid-table and 120 = Underdog?
What is the difference between the two tabs: ME 23.3 FM 23.3 and ME 23.2 HUB TEST?