Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing works here after the last update, as I usually only play with underdog teams, I tried the arsenal/everton tactics that knap recommended, but I didn't succeed :/

despite not liking the formation, I think I'll test the argus 352 from the arsenal as a last attempt

sorry my english

I have an excellent team in attack but medium level in defense and midfield. I have noticed that perhaps by inserting too many indications the players do not execute them well and this leads me to numerous errors. Is there a tactic (442 or 433) structured with simple instructions without pushing the team into too complicated things?

Switched to US AND THEM 4231 IF VOL DLP Arsenal P97 EC CC, after watching the video from FM Scout, and it was a game changer!

Second season with Nottingham Forest (media predicted 8th) was struggling to reach good performances using various 4231 from Knap.

Using that tactic since Fulham, reached 6th place (from 10th), including wins against Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham.

Just feel that corners routine is not the best. Knap, are you updating this to the new ME?

image.thumb.jpeg.fe39cc27aa8519ba6a035fc4521ac882.jpeg

3 hours ago, hugofmdias said:

Switched to US AND THEM 4231 IF VOL DLP Arsenal P97 EC CC, after watching the video from FM Scout, and it was a game changer!

Second season with Nottingham Forest (media predicted 8th) was struggling to reach good performances using various 4231 from Knap.

Using that tactic since Fulham, reached 6th place (from 10th), including wins against Man City, Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham.

Just feel that corners routine is not the best. Knap, are you updating this to the new ME?

image.thumb.jpeg.fe39cc27aa8519ba6a035fc4521ac882.jpeg

I also tried this tactic after a video on the fmscout channel. I'm looking for a good tactic after lastest changes in the match engine because my tactic which was great on the previous match engine doesn't work so well - I have quite good results but the behavior of the players on the pitch is chaotic. 

US AND THEM 4231 IF VOL DLP Arsenal P97 EC CC works very well when I play a match against weaker opponents, it does not work well against stronger opponents. On the other hand, the behavior of the players on the pitch is much better. Maybe this tactic needs some tweaks for the new match engine? Overall it looks promising. @knap are you planning to rebuild this tactic for the new match engine?

I found it depends on the player temperment as to how they react when you praise them. I have a world class striker that I praised too many times. The discusion escalated quickly to him being very upset with being praised too often. I never praised him again, even if he scores 5 goals with 10.0 rating.