Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19/02/2023 at 19:56, Sith Lord said:

@knap OR anyone who may be able to shed some light on this...

Centre Backs!

LCB - no real issue. steady ratings

RCB - if they don't get a goal or assist I am lucky to get a 6.5 rating. Usually 6.0-6.3

I am currently using ME23.1HGFKnapBALSP4231IFVOLArsenalP95ECFA to great effect, back to promotions in Germany but RCB is my major weak spot.  I have tried numerous players, often by best centre according to the attributes but nothing changes.  

Any suggestions?  Or do I just ignore the ratings?

Funny you should say this, I posted very similar on Facebook a few days ago, but my LCB is the one with poor ratings. Using a mix of Knapps tactics but is happening on my Juve, Spurs and Chelsea saves but not my Brighton one so far

On 12/11/2022 at 09:42, knap said:

ME 23.0.0.0

HOLY GHOST FIRE 451 IF P103 ALL CUPS

ME23.0..0.0HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap451FP103ALLCUPS.fmf 46.69 kB · 1,939 downloads

Screenshot_20221112_044855.thumb.png.c55b5662f109c6f61f490e99ac391aaf.pngScreenshot_20221112_044911.thumb.png.fb8d696f3c9b560473f3fb527a4421b9.png

Does this run as successfully on the newest match engine. Has one of the best hub results, and is registered under 23.1, but it says here that it is 23.0 match engine. Can you confirm/explain knap?

5 minutes ago, mattw123 said:

Does this run as successfully on the newest match engine. Has one of the best hub results, and is registered under 23.1, but it says here that it is 23.0 match engine. Can you confirm/explain knap?

You can use this one:

Hi Knap. I'm in a bit of a pickle. I got Cardiff City promoted to the Premier League in my first season, I'm in the bottom 3 at Christmas. I'm looking for a formation that doesn't use wingers (I see 4-2-4 seems to be the meta this year) any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

On 20/02/2023 at 23:55, dizzyp said:

Funny you should say this, I posted very similar on Facebook a few days ago, but my LCB is the one with poor ratings. Using a mix of Knapps tactics but is happening on my Juve, Spurs and Chelsea saves but not my Brighton one so far

Same here, one of the defenders allways plays terrible. Playing as WestHam, Zouma avg. ratings 7.0-7.5, Sutalo (bought this year), last 5 matches 6.4...

Anybody solved this issue, maybe changing from BPD to DC...?

Hi @knap I've used your 424 and venom to win the champs league and fa cup with leeds 2nd season and record points in 3rd season and fifa club wc  and the thing i found was to set cb's to press less often and they perform much better and don't get caught in zones where they can get turned. I'v done this with all tactics and works a treat. 

They will still have the odd bad game but their usually beasts.

knap thanks for responding!

DCR is scoring many goal from corners, yes.

In regular play, DCL is playing much worse than DCR. If I chose the player who previous game played DCR on DCL position, he will perform on DCL position much worse. 

Average rating for DCR is 7.26, DCL 6.65.

Now I chose both players as DC and in the last 5 games DCL is averaging 6.8 (quite constant grades) which is slightly better, but at least he doesn't get 6.0; 6.3, etc...

What do you think could be the reason for it?

6 minutes ago, koli99 said:

knap thanks for responding!

DCR is scoring many goal from corners, yes.

In regular play, DCL is playing much worse than DCR. If I chose the player who previous game played DCR on DCL position, he will perform on DCL position much worse. 

Average rating for DCR is 7.26, DCL 6.65.

Now I chose both players as DC and in the last 5 games DCL is averaging 6.8 (quite constant grades) which is slightly better, but at least he doesn't get 6.0; 6.3, etc...

What do you think could be the reason for it?

Interesting to hear others have the same issue as the one I raised.  I have just left my poorer team and taken over at Gladbach so the quality of centre backs is much higher but I will be using the same formation to the one I used at Mannheim so it will be a good test.

One thing I wondered about is my formation has the DM double pivot with the DM - Defend in front of the LCB and the VOL - Support in front of the RCB, could that effect maybe?