• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/11/2022 at 00:07, knap said:

ME 23

V1 HGF 4231 DM P104 ALL CUPS

ME23V1HGF4231DMP104ALLCUPS.fmf 45.14 kB · 872 downloads

Screenshot_20221126_110410.thumb.png.d1c8ff92c78db8bfd96ff2ff8e99eda1.pngScreenshot_20221126_110246.thumb.png.f8ffd7ccb1250c6238dc7f810751615c.png

@knap I had to make a account for this one!  My god this tactic is good! I have tested so many tactics, not only from you but this really has been so good for me! I have test it with Man United and currently Wigan. Im playing all games but I will try post results later. Rotation is KEY as always but so far this is something else! Also in the new patch

18 ore fa, lucazz ha scritto:

what is the most invincible, bugged and universal tactic for fm 22 and which allows you to score tons of goals?

16 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

@lucazz

If you have a very good side PSG Tactics

which do you mean among those listed in the google doc?

I'm always talking about FM22.

I used one of your tactics on FM 18: universal, it allowed you to win on all continents with any level of team. (with good squad building). the best tactic in history!

now on fm 22 to make a career on all continents, what tactic do you suggest? is there a universal one?
or is it better to look at the google doc columns CA 160/140/120 Pts (Average) and use different tactics?

there is no reference, however, on the champions league.

what tactics do you think are the best?

Edited by lucazz

Short link to tactic spreadsheet:

https://bit.ly/knap2023

How does scoring work?

The overall score is determined by the following:

64% points earned (relative to maximum points obtained by a tactic in the list)

30% goal difference (relative to maximum goal difference obtained by a tactic in the list)

3% for winning the UCL

2% for winning the FA Cup

1% for winning the League Cup

Unable to get any consistency with any of these tactics playing with an underdog team (Nancy, currently 10th in 2nd season in Ligue 1). Granted still overacheiving a bit but inconsistency is killing my blood pressure. Changing mentality seemed to help at one point but then that went out of the window.

37 minutos atrás, Tumppu disse:

Unable to get any consistency with any of these tactics playing with an underdog team (Nancy, currently 10th in 2nd season in Ligue 1). Granted still overacheiving a bit but inconsistency is killing my blood pressure. Changing mentality seemed to help at one point but then that went out of the window.

Me too :( with mid team too

i've tried all formations, nothing working well..