Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 27/11/2022 at 01:33, kandersson said:

PARIS 4231 DM NIKE P104 FA second season with Manaus (Brazilian Serie A, predicted 15th)

239356055_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages-2.thumb.png.2b9a8857c21db4a135363c7528df093a.png

Lost the title on last matchday drawing at home against Sao Paulo. We had same points as Flamengo and better GD but they had more wins which apparently assigned them the title. Flamengo kind of ruined our season as they also beat us in both Libertadores and Brazilian cup finals. We beat them in Super Cup though :D.

200422118_ManausFutebolClube_Overview-3.thumb.png.4f5ebf7fbfeb6bf81a53dda9da487483.png

The team vastly overachieved once again and performed at similar level of last season with HGF 4231 though the DM's seemed to add more stability esp away (only three losses in the league). We had more points, more goals scored and less goals allowed than last season though still not enough to beat Flamengo :D. Club legend Paulo Vyctor (a serie B caliber striker at best) failed to reach the 100 goals mark for the first time due to more rotation in the weak Amazonense, but still managed 88 goals including 33 in 37 serie A matches. Next season I'm planning to try narrow Paris 4231 (my favorite formation) and sadly replace P.Vyctor as first choice striker.

Fun fact: regen full back Eriksson Ottesen is chilean and has no apparent ties (place of birth, second nationality, languages spoken) with Sweden, Iceland or any other nordic country :lol:

Could you upload SS of the player instructions and set pieces? I'm playing on FMT, so I can't download the tactic.

Hey Knap! Big fan of your tactics!

Many of your tactics have an attacking mentality. Is it ok to switch to balanced/positive when I'm using these with a lower quality team against a better opponent? Or is the tactic specifically set to work just with attacking?

Finally finished my first season on FM23. Won Serie C with Foggia. (Won the Coppa Italia Lega Pro and Supercoppa di Serie C also). Only lost one game all season.

I'd estimate for 85% of the season I was using Holy Ghost Fire (I cant recall exactly think version as I stupidly renamed the files) but it was the version with a Inverted Winger on the left and Inside forward on the right. (Centre Mid Att and BBM Supply also in the centre). Really decent tactic. Plently of goals, albeit at a low level of Italian football. My Foggia side was only predicted 6th or 7th I believe.

Worked really well at that level. My Inside Forward on the right scored 30 odd goals and got plenty of assist! Turned an attacking midfielder I had on loan into an advanced forward and he did the business to. Noticed the centre backs massively high in the dribbling stats for the entire division as well.

Great work again Knap!

Screenshot (3287).png

Screenshot (3275).png

Screenshot (3260).png

Screenshot (3258).png

3 horas atrás, Mattias333 disse:

Finally finished my first season on FM23. Won Serie C with Foggia. (Won the Coppa Italia Lega Pro and Supercoppa di Serie C also). Only lost one game all season.

I'd estimate for 85% of the season I was using Holy Ghost Fire (I cant recall exactly think version as I stupidly renamed the files) but it was the version with a Inverted Winger on the left and Inside forward on the right. (Centre Mid Att and BBM Supply also in the centre). Really decent tactic. Plently of goals, albeit at a low level of Italian football. My Foggia side was only predicted 6th or 7th I believe.

Worked really well at that level. My Inside Forward on the right scored 30 odd goals and got plenty of assist! Turned an attacking midfielder I had on loan into an advanced forward and he did the business to. Noticed the centre backs massively high in the dribbling stats for the entire division as well.

Great work again Knap!

Screenshot (3287).png

Screenshot (3275).png

Screenshot (3260).png

Screenshot (3258).png

what tactic?

@knap great work as always.

Using the Paris 4231 with Aston Villa and results are fantastic.

One issue i'm finding though is the number of yellow/red cards. Averaging 5 yellow card per game and probably 6 red cards across the season.

These seem exceptionally high. Is there a way to try and reduce this?

5 minutes ago, knap said:

@Spike

If version with get stuck in, then this can be removed.

If cards are a problem in a match add stay on feet TI

It is in bug tracker so you can provide more evidence of high cards

Thanks @knap

It is the "Get Stuck In" version so will remove it and see what happens.

Wasn't sure if it would adversely affect the tactic doing this.

22 minutes ago, jimquinton said:

Anyone been using these for FM Touch on IPad? Had an update on the game last night and tactics seem to have dried up in their success

many match engine changes on Touch that don't match up with the full game now.