Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap I've started a new savegame for my 6 confederations Champions League challenge. I want to try to win each continent's Champions League, but with a twist. I only choose clubs from nations where the clubs never won any continental competition, ever. In this case Malawi (Africa), Philippines (Asia), Finland (Europe), Canada (North-America), Solomon Islands (Oceania) and Venezuela (South-America). Venezuela did win the Copa Simón Bolívar, which is a unofficial predecessor of the Merconorte, but there was no other option. Anyway, I am looking for a tactic that can be used for a small club to big club challenge, where I don't have to change anything other then mentality perhaps and which can be used for each stage in the clubs progress. (i.e. More defending or countering at the first years, and more attacking when the club grows to become a continental powerhouse). I am thinking about 15 seasons on average per club to achieve my goal. 

I really like teams with important, attacking wingbacks and 3 attackers (striker, attacking wingers, etc). It doesn't really matter if it has 2 or 3 centre backs, or 2 or 3 midfielders. If there is a better suited tactic which has only 2 attackers, it is fine too, ofcourse.

Which tactic could you recommend for this challenge?

6 hours ago, knap said:

@JorgenI would try KASHMIR 451 TH P85

Otherwise pick from tests

PSG Elite

Lpool top 

Base test top

CA 160 top 5

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

Thanks knap, I'll check them and see which one suits the best for my challenge. 👍🏻

Edited by Jorgen

Hi @knap I have a question about fitting players to the tactic. 

In the best tactic in hub - HolyGhost451, there is IF on left side and W on right side. Did players on this positions must have both right foot? Left footed players on right wing will be good?

And what tactic You recomend to mixing with this HolyGhost, when need to defence when winning or when need to more attack when losing/drawing.

Thanks for Your job!

@bart0303

The HUB Test does not use players traits so no cut in but can use either foot. Usually both right footed.

Control tactic is really st regroup hold shape and SUS tweak as docs post or OP.

Attack use the VA tactics MAD AS A HATTER is most aggressive, although sometimes a few subs can turn tide.

42 minutes ago, bart0303 said:

Hi @knap I have a question about fitting players to the tactic. 

In the best tactic in hub - HolyGhost451, there is IF on left side and W on right side. Did players on this positions must have both right foot? Left footed players on right wing will be good?

And what tactic You recomend to mixing with this HolyGhost, when need to defence when winning or when need to more attack when losing/drawing.

Thanks for Your job!

I have used both feet on both sides with great results using knap tactics. When i played a left footer as W on the right he scored a lot. When i played a left footer as IF on the left he scored and assisted a lot. It can be trial and error but if you have good players, or players with a lot of potential just play them and see how it goes. You dont need to make a perfect team.  

Ps Acceleration and pace are very important attributes. 

Edited by keithbeaky

13 hours ago, knap said:

@JorgenI would try KASHMIR 451 TH P85

Otherwise pick from tests

PSG Elite

Lpool top 

Base test top

CA 160 top 5

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

I looked in the Google Doc in het opening post, but couldn't find a Kashmir 451 TH P85 tactic, sorry.  Did you perhaps mean any of these?

I am a bit confused how to read the Google Doc. In the HUB test I looked at which tactics performed the best with average points and average GD. The 224099 tactic named ME22.4KASHMIR451AFMUP99EC performs good with 160 CA teams and 120 CA teams and above average with 140 CA teams. But a tactic with the exact same name in the 22.4 TEST tab, is only ranked 67th (and with a different tactic ID). Am I reading this wrong? I also looked at tactics for Blackpool (10 for Blackpool, 1 for Bpool), Lpool (none), PSG (18) and Base (7) in both 22.4 test and hub test, but I think I am missing something how to read this and choose the best one.

Hope you can help me a bit. Thanks in advance

Hi Knap,

first of all, thank you for the effort and passion you put into your tactics, they are always the best anywhere.

As I'm currently struggling to find a good new tactic (my current ones were great but started to fail to produce results), I was looking at the "Hub test" under https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPT4_8f9cI5giRNMMeFPIjFKzYg-Rp48Xx80KFT0nwU/edit#gid=342323926, and i cant download some tactics. For example, i try to download the tactic "ME 22.4 KASHMIR 41131 P104 FA CC", but then an empty discord page is opened, that says "nothing here".

Im probably doing a stupid mistake, but can't figure it out, could you help me please? 

Thanks and I hope you keep up with the amazing work.

Still using the very attacking 4123 with massive success. In my latest brazilian save with Confiança (third division) we won three straight championships from Serie C to Serie A (with lowest payroll of the league by far)

1278708380_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages.thumb.png.3a8b20341ef39bce69d8fd379bf735e7.png

1589984758_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_TeamDetailed.thumb.png.445e336b65912cf65d20c203fa38bf94.png

Go-to striker Paulo Vyctor was unstoppable at AF winning top scorer award in each year from third division to Serie A, always surpassing the100 goals per season mark (admittedly thanks to goals scored in a weak state championship, though his Serie A tally of 60 goals in 38 matches was equally impressive)

1325694056_PauloVyctor_Profile-2.thumb.png.00914ad705f30135d19949f2f1fa9822.png

1933758265_PauloVyctor_CareerStats.thumb.png.d8d9b1dd9e1a2fbe78d74d22b81d87cd.png

354527136_Brazil_AwardWinners.thumb.png.2bf6e1d237dff163d4a08006a0ea1f8d.png

Most effective tactic I've used in FM in recent years for sure.

Edited by kandersson

45 minutes ago, kandersson said:

Still using the very attacking 4123 with massive success. In my latest brazilian save with Confiança (third division) we won three straight championshps form Serie C to Serie A (with lowest payroll of the league by far)

1278708380_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_Stages.thumb.png.3a8b20341ef39bce69d8fd379bf735e7.png

1589984758_CampeonatoBrasileiroAssaSrieA_TeamDetailed.thumb.png.445e336b65912cf65d20c203fa38bf94.png

Go-to striker Paulo Vyctor was unstoppable at AF winning top scorer award in each year from third diivision to Serie A, always surpassing  the 100 goals per season mark (admittedly thanks to goals scored in a weak state champiobship, though his Serie A tally of 60 goals in 38 matches was equally impressive)

1325694056_PauloVyctor_Profile-2.thumb.png.00914ad705f30135d19949f2f1fa9822.png

1933758265_PauloVyctor_CareerStats.thumb.png.d8d9b1dd9e1a2fbe78d74d22b81d87cd.png

354527136_Brazil_AwardWinners.thumb.png.2bf6e1d237dff163d4a08006a0ea1f8d.png

Most effective tactic I've used in FM in recent years for sure.

link pls?

On 26/08/2022 at 15:50, aquaDuy said:

link pls?

It's 4123 Kashmir 22.3 (I just renamed it to make it shorter on screen). Pace/acceleration are key attributes for all positions especially wing backs and strikers. I suspect newest versions like Electric Funeral on this page are very similar and equally effective.

4123K.fmf

Edited by kandersson

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

It's 4123 Kashmir 22.3 (I just renamed it to make it shorter on screen). Pace/acceleration are key attributes for all positions especially wing backs and strikers. I suspect newest verisons like Electric Funeral on this page are very similar and equally effective.

4123K.fmf 45.52 kB · 13 downloads

22.3?

still working? What tactic number is it from the drive pls?

1 hour ago, DaveMurray23 said:

22.3?

still working? What tactic number is it from the drive pls?

I didn't notice much difference between 22.3 and 22.4 in results and generally in ME. It's this one.