Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knap using Beowulf 424, with my brighton save how would you play the strikers to get the most out of them, do you play them with there strong foot on that side or do you use it on opposite side so they can cut across? i also have the same question for my inverted winners? I've attached some photos from last season using paris 4231 as it was an amazing tactic for me, got me to the champions league final, i would highly recommend paris4231 if anyone is unsure. 1487424557_Screenshot2022-01-06at11_40_51.png.cc5306b2071f1aba71b635d3dedf924d.png738515303_Screenshot2022-01-06at11_41_21.png.19011c1ea6d336cb4364ec9b497ce7e2.png1487424557_Screenshot2022-01-06at11_40_51.png.cc5306b2071f1aba71b635d3dedf924d.png

Screenshot 2022-01-06 at 11.41.15.png

Edited by jimbo1994

1 hour ago, The Dog 83 said:

@knap

I'm in march and my tactic familiarity is still at awkward for everything. I have it loaded in all 3 slots and have all season, do you know why this is still 'awkward' in everything ? 

20220106_153820.jpg

u need to have players in the positions to have familiarity. If your squad is blank it will always be "0"

2 horas atrás, The Dog 83 disse:

@knap

I'm in march and my tactic familiarity is still at awkward for everything. I have it loaded in all 3 slots and have all season, do you know why this is still 'awkward' in everything ? 

20220106_153820.jpg

lol mate, you need to pick the players to see the PLAYERS familiarity

@knap Hi knap, I'm playing against a friend online, he's using Man Utd and I'm using Newcastle. Since my PA is not as good as his team, I basically have a high chance of losing against both sides. I duly add to the team strength as well. He's using your KASHMIR 433 P104 FA CC formation right now and is a bit invincible! Please tell me what kind of formation you can play against him.

out of interest what does tilpasset mean and how do you get on the xbox? I download the tactics and imprt to fm22 pc version, then manually copy the instructions onto my xbox version.   

can only see tiki taka and vertical tiki taka under preset styles.

i'm going to test beowulf 424 110 as the 4231 Paris formation has suddenly become very inconsistent for my very strong newcastle team. 

donarum -

lb wonderkid good pl player already at 19       fofona    solet       liveramento

moriba      Paulo bernado/ward prowse

chekweunza    demir       foden

mokouko

my 2nd string team hammered olympiakos 10 nil  at their place and they didn;t have shot. probably most comprehensive white wash I've witnessed in a competive fm game i;ve managed

but in league I've lost at home to chelsea, arsenal liverpool. lost away at man city. drew home to mediocre brighton, barely any key highlights and lucky not to lose after they missed a 1 on 1 near the end. i'm in october so earliesh too.

all of a sudden scoring a lot from corners, barely any from outfield play.its almost like watching a bunch of disfunctional idiots all of a sudden when strongest team take to the field,rather a front 6 of leading PL/World class players they're meant to be -   lost our mojo completely :D. A bit anecdotal but sure we're not creating and certainly not taking many chances on key highlights compared to last season wasn;t seeing that issue. I i signed donaruma, ilvramento permanently (was on loan most of last season)jordi (left back regen wonderkid from barca - rated pl standard player already) and conte (20 year old italian wonderkid, rated pl player, gone up to 106 million value already). I sold 4 fringe players. so not sure that would have somehow disrupted harmony?

been using tactic for 3 seasons now and not sure why wheels suddenly come off. Now I think back, had so awful results last season too. Hammered 5 nil away at 6th in Serie A Roma in CL semis with my strongest 11, smashed 4 nil away at Chelsea. But then would comprehensively turn over the ever dominant (no surprise as they have mbappe, Salah and Haaland leading the line) Liverpool at ours, something like 4 nil,  but got smashed to pieces at theirs 5 or maybe 6 nil.

maybe as rotating vast majority of starting 11 most games??? been wheeling them out for the  cup games, easy on paper home pl game and easy CL group i managed to draw, to keep players fresh as possible for tough games on paper. they're brushing teams aside in typical fashion, so not sure whats happening with my strongest 11. Last couple of seasons its been fine.

Anyway sorry if not appropriate to go on in so much detail on this thread, but thought I'd give some feedback on my experience with 4231 paris formation.

I'm going to go 424 beowulf anyway, as historically I've always been a 442 man on video games, so now seems a good as time as any to give it a go!! If you/someone could clarify the Tilpasset tiki-taka that would be great.

Appreciate work you do with these formations mate.

Greek Odyssey.jpg

Edited by B80

@knap Hi snap If you recommend KASHMIR 4123 P101 I just played against him in the Champions League final and this is the formation that allowed him to score 2 goals in the opening minutes. I wonder if GOODBYE 4123 P106 FA is a good formation to play against?

1 hour ago, B80 said:

out of interest what does tilpasset mean and how do you get on the xbox? I download the tactics and imprt to fm22 pc version, then manually copy the instructions onto my xbox version.   

can only see tiki taka and vertical tiki taka under preset styles.

i'm going to test beowulf 424 110 as the 4231 Paris formation has suddenly become very inconsistent for my very strong newcastle team. 

"Tilpasset" means "Custom" in norwegian. So it basically says "Custom Custom".

The preset name is actually from a tweak I made of one of Knaps tactic way back in 2016. A little fun fact.

5 minutes ago, Giraffin said:

"Tilpasset" means "Custom" in norwegian. So it basically says "Custom Custom".

The preset name is actually from a tweak I made of one of Knaps tactic way back in 2016. A little fun fact.

cheers mate. as I'm manually changing all team/player instructions I'm assuming name of style makes no difference at all. its jsut a preset that sets a load of insstructions (which I change manually anyway).