Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Preachin Blues HB is cheat tactic TBH. Maybe not in simulation mode but in game watching mode it does wonder. I took over West Ham (19 position in Premier League) and as they had good cohesion I just destroyed Liverpool, Man Utd and went 15 games in the row not losing. Got just two draws - one to Man City due to fact they are so OP in season 2024/2025 and one game due to mental issues of players. I am one spot from european cups but will not make it, as too much damage West Ham took prior to my era.

Edited by Lewis Stewart

49 minutos atrás, Lewis Stewart disse:

Preachin Blues HB is cheat tactic TBH. Maybe not in simulation mode but in game watching mode it does wonder. I took over West Ham (19 position in Premier League) and as they had good cohesion I just destroyed Liverpool, Man Utd and went 15 games in the row not losing. Got just two draws - one to Man City due to fact they are so OP in season 2024/2025 and one game due to mental issues of players. I am one spot from european cups but will not make it, as too much damage West Ham took prior to my era.

Link please?

On 10/12/2021 at 14:18, stian said:

@Glassy You have got good results on ME 22.3 with this tactic?

No mate, stopped using it on this ME. I'm struggling for consistency with any tactic now tbh. Stopped playing. I'll go on these unbeaten runs of 10-15 games then suddenly for no reason get beaten 3-0 by a crap team then not get a win for 3-4 games, stop scoring, conceding goals. I think SI are trying to be clever with the ME, it's not much fun!

Edited by Glassy

1 hour ago, Lewis Stewart said:

Have you had any extended periods of success with it? I'm struggling with consistency with the latest ME. 

3 hours ago, Glassy said:

Have you had any extended periods of success with it? I'm struggling with consistency with the latest ME. 

Yes. 3 seasons, first with Curzon, then Huddersfield. The key is cohesion and it will take a bit, but as huddersfield I went to Carabao Cup final eleminating Southampton and Leicester. Fought Arsenal in final and lost on penalties. Do not expect 100% rate win (i have 64% but with bad bad teams) but you can overachieve. I won 2 leagues with Curzon, 1 league with Huddersfield. Now I took over West Ham and I am beating everyone with just solid squad (predicted 14).

Edited by Lewis Stewart

@knapI'm having a good success with your SPIRIT IN THE SKY 3412 P105 CC tactic, however I feel like both my strikers are under-performing. They don't score a lot, and their ratings are usually lower then the rest of the team and to add to that, from time to time they go into those periods called "goal drought" (when they actually don't score at all for extensive periods of time). I also had a similar problem when using a different tactic from your "set".

1. Do you have any thoughts on using role different than Advanced Forward?

2. Maybe I just don't have the right type of players? What kind of striker should be the most suitable (small, fast vs tall, physical, strong)?

3. Maybe it's the case of "player traits"? On of my strikers who is struggling is strong, tall player with "plays with the back to goal" and "shoots with power" traits

Any help would me greatly appreciated!

Edited by The Unsub

11 часов назад, bigmen сказал:

Second season with Real Madrid. Only 2 losses (3 if you add the friendly match) and 1 draw. VS Sevilla i got 2 red cards (one before min 20), vs Rayo Vallecano i had the worst RNG iver seen with Courtois trolling and VS Barcelona i had the XI full of subs because i played champions and the spanish cup final 1 week before.

As you can see from the pics, my XI is top tier (even with their ages), i reconverted Benzema to mezzala but i the rest of the team are young players (some really average with 2º league level)

1420a254a2c7d05c0a91a1a95b40f050.png
83fbea8cd640851187cfd336ce0bbbb8.jpg
65e418565fe3cc924168f2604319d8d4.jpg
6112529f97a11f4012f3ba7f7de83960.png
80a99077279113c45487b70335e5037d.png
0ee807583e3168a57dd74a80c76dc2ff.jpg

Ive been using knap tactics a few FM's (i think since 19 or 20) and this one is the one with the best results ive got. I cant even imagine how many goals if i played this tactic with the corner bug from last patch.

PD: edited i forgot a pic XD

share your tactics