Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

4 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

Don`t know about you guys but I`m having a fun save with Sassuolo.

I took them in December 2021, they were 17th and we finished 5th + we won The Italian Cup

I have tweaked BEOWULF, it`s a 451 Positive mentality and it`s working like a charm

1S.jpg

2S.jpg

3S.jpg

4S.jpg

5S.jpg

TABLE.jpg

you got a link for this tweaked tactic please ?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

I took them in December 2021, they were 17th and we finished 5th + we won The Italian Cup

I have tweaked BEOWULF, it`s a 451 Positive mentality and it`s working like a charm

1S.jpg

2S.jpg

3S.jpg

4S.jpg

5S.jpg

TABLE.jpg

@Crusho79bv Not a question regarding tactics, but where did download logo/kits? :) 

26 minutes ago, Crusho79bv said:

1S.jpg

2S.jpg

3S.jpg

4S.jpg

5S.jpg

TABLE.jpg

Stats wise on the games you showcased, it seems like you got away with murder

1 minute ago, AndreaSSL said:

Is it the only tactic you use or you have one for home game and one for away game?

The 451 I used on most games, against the smaller teams I used other tweaked version, it`s a 4231

I rarely use the original tactic that i download, i tweak the tactic to suit my team

This is a  tweaked 4231 for Sassuolo   

BEOWULF CRUSHO FM22.3 4231 .fmf

In questo momento, Crusho79bv ha scritto:

The 451 I used on most games, against the smaller teams I used other tweaked version, it`s a 4231

I rarely use the original tactic that i download, i tweak the tactic to suit my team

This is a  tweaked 4231 for Sassuolo   

BEOWULF CRUSHO FM22.3 4231 .fmf 44 kb  · 0 downloads

Do you think are suitable for an underdog team? I used your 4-5-1 and from 2-1 down i got a draw 3-3 against Morton two tiers up than me even i lost at penalties

13 minutes ago, AndreaSSL said:

Do you think are suitable for an underdog team? I used your 4-5-1 and from 2-1 down i got a draw 3-3 against Morton two tiers up than me even i lost at penalties

I don`t know, try it and let us know.

WARRIOR 4222 - PL105 version... Massive benefit that when I took over Spurs they had no CL football so I was able to concentrate on the league and cups, but still a massive result considering they finished 8th the season before I took over. A bit iffy defensively conceding 45 goals in the league, but that could be a chemistry thing as I changed most of the defence!

4cd927b3c3b82238e7cf8a496be4db36.png

9c07944801916dbd673be9a5503e5c35.png

8 hours ago, linuxe said:

Same results for me with basically any tactic, it's a coin toss each game it feels like...

I started as an unemployed (no reputation and badges) and took over Curzon Ashton. Using 451 Preaching Blues (ME22.3) I won two consecutive promotions (with minor squad improvements) and currently took over Huddersfield. What I have found you need to handle pressure / morale / shouts carefully. Sometimes it can be frustrating, but tactic seems be solid. Also familiarity and squad chemistry is important. My stats with it are 63W, 14D, 18L. For 220, Ag 96. 

Edited by Lewis Stewart

5 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@Strikerir1

Closest would be this

I need a 2 Striker tactic with 2 amc that's not it but Thanks, do you know how that could possibly would set up? 2 Advanced F and Two Shadow Strikers maybe? My main concern is the instruction I'm still lost in that part what kind of ti's you recommend for a narrow formation? 

Edited by Strikerir1

4 hours ago, Glassy said:

WARRIOR 4222 - PL105 version... Massive benefit that when I took over Spurs they had no CL football so I was able to concentrate on the league and cups, but still a massive result considering they finished 8th the season before I took over. A bit iffy defensively conceding 45 goals in the league, but that could be a chemistry thing as I changed most of the defence!

4cd927b3c3b82238e7cf8a496be4db36.png

9c07944801916dbd673be9a5503e5c35.png

Could you show me a picture of your first 11 and who takes your corners @Glassy

Hello and greattings from Azores. With so many tactics in the group, i guess i need some help to choose the correct tactic for my 2 saves. One is with Internazionale and the other one is with Manchester United. Can anyone help me? i play on Steam and the Update is the FM22.2. Thanks in advance, and good saves

• FM 22 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2022 - Google Docs

Cadoni recommended shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

BUST THE NET TRAINING

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf19.19 kB · 202 downloads BTN BootCamp.fmf19.18 kB · 191 downloads BTN Complete Training.fmf19.3 kB · 228 downloads BTN Lazy Match Prep 2 Match.fmf19.46 kB · 181 downloads BTN Youth Complete.fmf19.18 kB · 205 downloads

12 minutos atrás, knap disse:

@pico_island

Check game status as ME is 22.3, and I am only intersted when the ME updates rather than vrsion of game.

Tactics tested with MU

WARRIOR 4222 P105 PTS

PARIS 4231 P110 104 PTS

FIRE & WATER 41212 P103 Pts

Thanks. I will check, or at least check if my ME is 22.3 and give it a try it your recommendations. Thanks.

On 09/12/2021 at 12:53, Glassy said:

I seem to be still winning games, but I am conceding a lot of goals and getting loads of yellows with this ME. Anyone else finding similar? Anyone settled on a defensively solid tactic yet? For a top top team?

Looking for a defensive/underdog/away game tactic as well! All of these seem to be attacking oriented. 

Thank you in advance :)

18 hours ago, knap said:

@B80

Should not be a problem as I used FMT up until FM21.

Cheers mate.

Are any of these tactics partucularly suited for strong (relative to the division) non/lower league clubs?

Not sure if some of these tactics demand certain high attributes, which lower league sides simply wouldn't have in their squads.

@torsportsfan

The tactics are tested with Lorent and Brentford.

Going defensive often gives the AI more chances to attack, although you can try cautious mentality or have a look at  mentality matters in the OP.

There are also a few tweaks you can make to a tactic to make it more defensive until you arrive at a full SUS.