Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

I've got a really good game going with Millwall. Getting into the CL 2 seasons on the trot in the PL but the ME seems to have started to work out the tactic. Not scoring, and conceding goals. 

What is a good tactic for a solid defence but not one of these ridiculous ones where you score 150 goals in a season. Solid defensively but realistic scorelines. 1-0s, 2-0, 3-1 etc? I'm using EchoesTweak at the moment @knap

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 03/12/2021 at 17:16, Glassy said:

Which training schedules are people using? I'm not having much luck with players stats increasing. 

You also need to play the players this year. Won't just see improvements without also giving match time.. Or at least it looks this way to me

5 minutes ago, zoziboulechampion said:

@knap

i’m new on this site 😅

can you tell me where to do that 😄

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPT4_8f9cI5giRNMMeFPIjFKzYg-Rp48Xx80KFT0nwU/edit#gid=0

Go to the link above. It's constantly updated as knap is always creating new tactics.

Each column can be sorted by clicking the dropdown arrow.

knap_sort.thumb.png.f388c5d9189dbe2642d90dfa62b93d8e.png

@knap

On last years game when managing in Gibraltar against bigger teams away I used to use one of your 4141 Tactics to great success knocking multiple bigger sides out with it, I am using the below time 4141 but not having the same kind of success I was wondering if you have any suggestions or were working on any specific underdog tactics this time

22BETATIMEKnap4141P101EC.fmf

On 27/11/2021 at 18:04, knap said:

@CarlosEsDios

The following have performed well with Brentford

ARGUS 3412

ARGUS 343IF

ARGUS 3421

PILGRIMAGE 4312 N

PARIS 4231 P110

KASHMIR 433 (161 goals)

Tweak of ECHOES which is one of best with Brentford

EchoesTweak (1).fmf 45.1 kB · 189 downloads

Hi @knap just wanted to fill you in - I went for the echoes tweak one with Salernitana and it isn't working out too bad for me at the moment.

Thanks for the work

Tableforforumsknap.PNG

I made a small modification to the Paris 4114 Tactic by moving one AF into MCL (Automatic mentality with Tight Marking and Tackle Harder, Dribble less, Shoot less often, Take fewer risks) and I have scored 28 goals in three matches. I was playing a Gegen 4-3-3 DM Wide with my Hertha side, so it wasn't much a change familiarity-wise.  6-0 versus Bayern, 10-0 versus Hamburg, and a 12-0 versus Heidenheim.  The game is currently in the third season (11/2023).

So, i started a save with Feyenoord Rotterdam in the Netherlands called "Make Feyenoord Great again". The fallen former topclub has no money and average players. I started the season with a tactic from RDF called Ajax 4-3-3 which should be a tactic the way Ajax play this season. It was ok but i was looking at 10 points behind after 10-15 matches. Then i switched to the Goodbye 451 which is basically almost the same but a world of difference.

image.thumb.png.97c13cb66c939b6ac4b4a757f52b47a1.png

I drew in one of the last matches to Fortuna Sittard which caused me a possibilty for the championship. I did win the National Cup and was eliminated in the Semi-Finals in the Conference League by Tottenham. I won the first match at home with 3-0 but lost 4-0 away due to 2 dubious red cards.

Let's see what the next season brings and the Champions League.

7 hours ago, Matsbrunsen said:

I made a small modification to the Paris 4114 Tactic by moving one AF into MCL (Automatic mentality with Tight Marking and Tackle Harder, Dribble less, Shoot less often, Take fewer risks) and I have scored 28 goals in three matches. I was playing a Gegen 4-3-3 DM Wide with my Hertha side, so it wasn't much a change familiarity-wise.  6-0 versus Bayern, 10-0 versus Hamburg, and a 12-0 versus Heidenheim.  The game is currently in the third season (11/2023).

Hi, can you share your tactic tweak? Currently I’m managing Hertha as well.

I'm conceding so many shots with Paris-tactics (all of them), basically every match is a tennis game, you score a lot but you also concede quite a bit.

What am I doing wrong, this is an example of how it looks:

b913526d586fb0ac11e9c468d7363574.png

I'm the home side with 41(!) percentage possession...

12 hours ago, Matsbrunsen said:

MCL = CM or which role?

Having won the league with Newcastle in the first season (after spending £250m) using WARRIOR4222VOL I decided to test it further using Villa.

The results were just as good, considering the starting squad and minimal budget.

pm2uoR9uj

14 hours ago, Augustin1979 said:

MCL = CM or which role?

moved the existing MC over to the right and dropped the left AF into the MC position on the left. His role is a central midfielder with automatic mentality, plus the instructions mentioned in the above post.