Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agora, Mickeylad disse:

I have been shipping a lot of goals myself, defense in the current ME seems to be a struggle

You dont mind seing a player score 114 goals, but you are pissed because there are a lot of goals (including the ones agaisnt you)?

1 hour ago, AlexTheTall said:

I do not understand why my teams cannot defend, the other teams always have 2-3 XG and I get destroyed...

Out of interest are you using DMs? 

Hey lads,

Ok, after a 1st season where i tryed at least 5 or 6 different tactics, with Man City, i settled with the tactic i will share bellow.

Its a Knap tactic (what else?) modified slightly, that i feel works real good and delivers some nice and real (feels like it for me) football.

I know its City, bla bla... but this ME is still strange and its a Beta so im trying to understand what the FM23 ME needs to happen on the pitch.

First season i won all trophys except for FA cup (semi-finals: i played that game in holiday mode, and Bornemouth won 2-1-- DANG!). So allmost perfect season. 

Haaland scored 84 in 53 matches... I leaked lots of goals, i guess its due to keep trying new stuff... ill see this year how it goes as i wont change the tct.

At the end of that season i realized i couldnt be experimenting all the time, and started using only this tactic. At hard away games and hard home games i change mentality from positive to balanced (remember matches are dinamic and some times we must change mentality several times during the match).

Second season, Haaland 3 months out with a broken foot. Bought a few new faces (only one is at the starting XI - Alphonso Davies). Won Supercup, European Supercup. No Haaland no problem... others score.

This is the TCT, i have no credit on it, @knap has done all the work and i just tweaked it a bit. 

Thought i would share with you lads.

image.thumb.png.f20e2bb6270d569590c9eb0af9aaa2ca.pngimage.thumb.png.697ef10847bd7354fb1adbe5e6c6cd06.pngimage.thumb.png.42297a7ba108ec300a1040a5f0cf5213.pngimage.thumb.png.4db25ff97d8015cb13286ed401ebb6ea.png

ME22.4KashmirKnap451(THP93)P104tweaked.fmf

10 minutes ago, jborges said:

Hey lads,

Ok, after a 1st season where i tryed at least 5 or 6 different tactics, with Man City, i settled with the tactic i will share bellow.

Its a Knap tactic (what else?) modified slightly, that i feel works real good and delivers some nice and real (feels like it for me) football.

I know its City, bla bla... but this ME is still strange and its a Beta so im trying to understand what the FM23 ME needs to happen on the pitch.

First season i won all trophys except for FA cup (semi-finals: i played that game in holiday mode, and Bornemouth won 2-1-- DANG!). So allmost perfect season. 

Haaland scored 84 in 53 matches... I leaked lots of goals, i guess its due to keep trying new stuff... ill see this year how it goes as i wont change the tct.

At the end of that season i realized i couldnt be experimenting all the time, and started using only this tactic. At hard away games and hard home games i change mentality from positive to balanced (remember matches are dinamic and some times we must change mentality several times during the match).

Second season, Haaland 3 months out with a broken foot. Bought a few new faces (only one is at the starting XI - Alphonso Davies). Won Supercup, European Supercup. No Haaland no problem... others score.

This is the TCT, i have no credit on it, @knap has done all the work and i just tweaked it a bit. 

Thought i would share with you lads.

image.thumb.png.f20e2bb6270d569590c9eb0af9aaa2ca.pngimage.thumb.png.697ef10847bd7354fb1adbe5e6c6cd06.pngimage.thumb.png.42297a7ba108ec300a1040a5f0cf5213.pngimage.thumb.png.4db25ff97d8015cb13286ed401ebb6ea.png

ME22.4KashmirKnap451(THP93)P104tweaked.fmf 45.65 kB · 2 downloads

You conceded 49goals same amount as 15th crystal palace!! This ME is bad😁

Don't say anything bad about tactic;)

8 minutos atrás, Black Africa disse:

You conceded 49goals same amount as 15th crystal palace!! This ME is bad😁

Don't say anything bad about tactic;)

Yeah, but i reckon its because i kept changing tactics... lets see this year with same tact all year long ;)

10 horas atrás, knap disse:

ME 23.0 BETA

BEOWULF 442 W AF P100 EC

ME23.0BEOWULFKnap442WAFP10OEC.fmf 44 kB · 72 downloads

1263743204_Screenshot(2012).thumb.png.7573f1cc764cf02f2f33a864ee744de7.png1533494640_Screenshot(2011).thumb.png.9e691bcf2ec42df7e359a566f7193366.png

Hey, thanks for sharing!

Finally a tactic with a decent amount of goals against, id say 31 is not bad at all, and realistic...

This ME is still very buggy,

I find that when i play a DLC or a DRC, they are A LOT better at defending than the WBR or WLB, and the difference shouldnt be so dramatic...

Edited by jborges

• FM 22 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2022 - Google Docs

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL     Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

Base test top

CA 160 top 5

Spurs / Arsenal

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Filters from The Prof

filters_110854 (1).zip182.39 kB · 25 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher or much higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM (or HB) or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

CADONI TRAINING

GG_-_0_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 228 downloads

GG_-_1_Match.fmf11.26 kB · 216 downloads

GG_-_2_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 214 downloads

581565429_GGPreSeason-Match.fmf11.27 kB · 42 downloads

GG_PreSeason_No_Match.fmf11.23 kB · 194 downloads

330100806_GGPreSeason-FitnessWeek.fmf11.3 kB · 44 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

Edited June 30 by knap

BTN Balanced Early season.fmf19.19 kB · 786 downloads 

• FM 23 TACTICS
  • GOOGLE DOCS

Knap FM2023 - Google Sheets

KEY ATTRIBTES

GK   Handling Reflexes Agility Decisions

DRL  Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DC           Decisions Positioning Marking Acceleration Pace Strength Jumping

WBRL    Acceleration Pace Decisions Stamina

DM       Acceleration Pace Decisions

MRL     Acceleration Pace  Agility

MC     Acceleration Pace Vision Passing

AMRL Acceleration Pace Dribbling

AMC  Acceleration Pace Vision

ST     Acceleration Pace Finishing

Guide to test results

PSG Elite

Man City / Lpool top 

Base test top

CA 160 top 5

Spurs / Arsenal

CA 140 Top 10

CA 120 top 15

Blackpool relegation

Attribute_Weights.pdf.pdf35.17 kB · 59 downloads

Cadoni recommended shouts or use AM for Shouts

FM22 Shouts - Encourage (0-0; 20 min mark) - Calm Down (win 1-0 after you scoring) - Demand More (draw) - Praise (win by 2 goals) - Berate (loss by 2 goals

AWAY GAMES SUS

With regard to Away games it depends upon your own risk factor. I am gung ho and prefer to attack and perhaps win 1 game in 3. If isk adverse then use a defensive tactic and perhaps draw all 3 games.

As a defensive formation I would use 4141 as it has a DM and protects wings, and KINGSTONIAN 4141 would be my choice.

I use 3 DLs std higher much higher. If AI are going for balls over top then std but if AI attacking you can leave at higher or much higher. 

The LOE can be adjusted with or without DL adjustments. The simple answer is just drop LOE..

I use Cautious positive and attacking mentalities.

For a SUS these are ideas to use.

Use 4141 formation

Remove pass into space

Stop WB runs by going to defend or no nonsense FB

Use Defend on DM (or HB) or most defensive MC

Change mentality Positive/cautious

Add Time wasting

Change from counter press and counter and full SUS would be to regroup and hold shape

I tend to judge what to use by how the game is progressing as you may just to want to control game rather than a full SU

TRAINING SCHEDUES

EBTS v22.1 (1).fmf

CADONI TRAINING

GG_-_0_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 228 downloads

GG_-_1_Match.fmf11.26 kB · 216 downloads

GG_-_2_Matches.fmf11.26 kB · 214 downloads

581565429_GGPreSeason-Match.fmf11.27 kB · 42 downloads

GG_PreSeason_No_Match.fmf11.23 kB · 194 downloads

330100806_GGPreSeason-FitnessWeek.fmf11.3 kB · 44 downloads

Screenshot (995).png

Edited by knap

9 minutos atrás, Black Africa disse:

Fan of solid defensive football here, i don't mind even 6 or 7 players defending 

i like defensive football, but i cant picture myself playing City, and using a dfensive formation... im trying to figure out how to emulate Guardiola´s style in FM23... it doensnt seem to be possible with this ME

@knap

I kept teaking this tct of yours, and i got to this:

I believe at this stage the ME is very sensitive about mentality. I used to play home "attacking" and away "balanced", now i play home "balanced" and away "cautious", no matter what team. I dominate gameplay, team appears toi think a lot better when they take chances (dribbling or trying a long ball) or when they keep possessions trough short passes.

Opposition have less attempts on goal then  previously. 

Also i toned down my WB´s to Automatic, so now they defend a lot more, and that shows onj the pitch. Still they get involved in attack when they can. Team much more balanced like this.

Try it for size. Still mid season but am curious on final result: mainly points, trophys, goals scored, and goals against.

here are some screenies:

1.thumb.png.25ef26c709b6b6470af562557eccfc51.png2.thumb.png.489a573d89b087ed0762f8eacbf0686d.png5.thumb.png.4de22c7ba4849c96c113a7a5bc001d8f.png4.thumb.png.8ec00f94f5b00751d8973c60a1149fdb.png3.thumb.png.a6c44abc4712c3112a416c9a6d5884d8.png

ME23.0KashmirKnap451tweakedtest.fmf