Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@monsalai

Probably can useare testing well and the HB version with other top teams. any. 451s especially HB 

PARIS 4231 is always a reliable top team tactic. Maybe a good combo PARIS 4231 and PREACHIN 451 HB

Edited by knap

@knap I'm using "ME22.3PreachinBluesKnap451P102EC" and on DM position I just switch the role to HB? Do I need to edit the instructions? When I switched the role to HB, 3 instructions got added automatically; "Pass it shorter, Shoot less often and Close Down More" (with the default one from the role of course), should I remove those 3 or not?

What about this one:

221058 ARGUS VA 3412 P101 FA CC

And what about a tactical variant for SPIRIT IN THE SKY 3412 P105 CC:

Which role is best for cm position?

tactic.PNG

On 14/12/2021 at 12:26, knap said:

Which position does Salah play in this tactic?

Edited by Jarich.

I'm starting a Non League save, can anyone give a steer to a potentially good Non League tactic amongst what's on the google sheet?

I've had great results using the PARISIENNE WALKWAY tactic in the 22.2 ME whist managing Man Utd, would this transfer well to the extreme lower echelons of the football pyramid?

Edited by Christo

37 minutes ago, Christo said:

I'm starting a Non League save, can anyone give a steer to a potentially good Non League tactic amongst what's on the google sheet?

I've had great results using the PARISIENNE WALKWAY tactic in the 22.2 ME whist managing Man Utd, would this transfer well to the extreme lower echelons of the football pyramid?

I was using preachin blues with HB. Got promoted from England 6th and 5th, then changed to huddersfield and got promotion to premier.

3ATB.fmf

7 minutes ago, goobie said:

Set the same tactics in 3 slots + set the individual training of your players to roles in tactics

I set the tactic to 3 slots, I did additional tactical training, but without individual training, throughout the entire holiday season, the level of knowledge of tactics is the same, i.e. none. Does individual training have such a big impact?

Hi @knapp...just looking for a little bit of help. I’ve been using HGf tactic for 2 seasons and I’ve had Alessandria in Serie A come 6th and now 2nd. I lost out on the league by 2 points as I drew 4 of my last 5 games despite being 2 or 3 up at half time. Have you a good suggestion of tactic to switch to to shut out the game? Even if it’s just to change a couple of positions and drop to cautious or little thins lik that. 
thanks for your time 

@Sir frosinone

There is a list of tweaks that can be used to go more defensive until you end up with a full SUS.

A 4141 is a traditional SUS formation but could also use WARRIOR 4222.To try and control game , can try REGROUP and HOL SHAPE, but this can backfire.

18 minutes ago, knap said:

@Sir frosinone

There is a list of tweaks that can be used to go more defensive until you end up with a full SUS.

A 4141 is a traditional SUS formation but could also use WARRIOR 4222.To try and control game , can try REGROUP and HOL SHAPE, but this can backfire.

Thanks for the quick reply. Il tweak around with it and see what happens 👍🏽