Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 38k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend Knap! You can see where the update messed with my BALTIG424 in red pen and then in blue pen where i started with your new BALTIG424 Spurs tactics you did today. 18 goals in 3 away games! 

Thanks again!

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, knap said:

@Arrows

Did you try a team meeting

I did . Not sure if it had much effect. The new tactics you posted seem to have worked perfectly but i know not much has changed from the original one so its just one of those things in the game when an update happens it throws things a bit off even if the tactic is fine. 

Hi knap. Hope you are well. I'm going to play my friend online later and I swear by your tactics. I'm currently using an effective 4231. It was working perfectly fine before the update, but I'm worried it will be knackered now. Is there one you recommend? Thanks in advance. 

@knap

Could you please provide me with a link to the P98 tactic?

Basically, I love the traditional 442 formation. You know, 2 wingers, 2 central midfielders, etc. That is why I loved that WARRIOR tactic.

I don't know if the current ME allows for an effective 442 tactic.

52 minutes ago, Jain said:

@knap

Could you please provide me with a link to the P98 tactic?

Basically, I love the traditional 442 formation. You know, 2 wingers, 2 central midfielders, etc. That is why I loved that WARRIOR tactic.

I don't know if the current ME allows for an effective 442 tactic.

I’m with you on that. Switched to a flat    4-4-2 on FM19 and never gone back. Sometimes use a 4-2-4 with IF as well

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere, but can I find a good training schedule somewhere to use with the Knap tactics ? And how do I best do the individual training. Do I let the assistant do it ? 

Thanks in advance for your info