Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ignore roles- Look for quality fast forwards. None of my test sides fit roles so best to get quality players and tweak training to roles, although I do not do this for test season.

1 hour ago, knap said:

Just ignore roles- Look for quality fast forwards. None of my test sides fit roles so best to get quality players and tweak training to roles, although I do not do this for test season.

Ok, will do

Newcastle first season and just had a takeover and got a budget of 178 million so I better get looking. Any suggestions? 

!FM19.1.4BEOWULF442WKnapP110

This formation is amazing. I love how my strikers (FINALLY) are scoring goals. In the picture below, I started using this formation from the game against Porto and I did use it against Amiens, but I wasn't impressed with my low % of possession (40%), so I changed the mentality into CAUTIOS and change COUNTER PRESS to HOLD SHAPE in transition. Results are the same, but I have about 60-65% of possession.

11 games, 11 wins, 35 GS, 5 GC, 8CS

Olympique Lyon_  Senior Fixtures.png

The problem with these head to heads is sometimes the result is from other factors apart from team or tactic.

I think I have a test game with that match, but I would try a 343.

After a good run of of being unbeaten, I have lost 5 games in a row with the Beo 442. One game I conceded 5 goals in the first 35 minutes... I have noticed, that I am not very dominating, even when I was winning.

Seems it has become totally useless for me after the latest update. I even adjusted the squad for this tactic, bying over  30 players in my first 2 seasons.

Knap, I can see from the 442 screenshot that you have Martial on the left and Mata on the right. Both players have 'Cut Inside' PPM yet your player instructions include 'Cross From Byline'. Did you have much success with this lineup? Cheers

In general it is better to have quality players than players that fit role or instructions.

Many years ago I tried to set tactics up to suit the individual players and they were disasters.