Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, kandersson said:

Float crosses for big strikers are a beast for me atm. I'm playing a pretty standard attacking 442 in serie A and a striker like Milan Djuric (199 cm, 18 jumping, 19 heading) is simply unstoppable. Maybe an approach to test in current ME.

Yep, crosses are the most dangerous attack in the current ME. But they fixed crosses before so I guess this also will not last long.

@knapbeen using argus for 2 seasons, first season won the league ect ect having second season syndrome which is fine, but my cwbs are in awful form getting 5.5 to 6.1 every game  getting skinned and making mistakes constantly, just down loaded you most recent argus and its still the same... any thoughts? 

@crazychef1234

If they are making mistakes I tend towards some form of management issue. Are you pro active on fining bad performances.

There is a positional marking on those CWBs which you can try taking off.

May be worth using a tactic which also has attacking wingers, which would give more protection

30 minutes ago, knap said:

@crazychef1234

If they are making mistakes I tend towards some form of management issue. Are you pro active on fining bad performances.

There is a positional marking on those CWBs which you can try taking off.

May be worth using a tactic which also has attacking wingers, which would give more protection

@knap thanks for the advice,

but ive gone back to using, me21.7argusknap3412p101eccc and have no issues now won 10 games in a row and getting 6.9 plus every game for wbs.

@knap Hi, I notice a lot of double-AF on attack up top. Is it something you think is clearly a good FM22 combination overall? Or maybe way more dependent on the rest of the tactic (like, yeah if you play like or like that, but don't think about it too much with that style or instructions)? That's interesting to me.

I play a 3 at the back with 2 support wing backs, a BMW on defend, 2 MEZ on attack. And on attack, the AF-A with F9-Su has been working but my F9 is getting old (and contract expiring), I struggle to find another one, and I have a couple youngsters who I'd like to play but I don't see them much as F9. Tempted by 2 AF-A.

Additionally, I notice they always have the same individual instructions. Which surprises me some more (because I still see FM as football more than a game that can be independent from football in the way it works and doesn't work). Over the 3-4 tactics I've looked at, only one has one of them have a different instruction (play short passes). Although across the tactics, you have different instructions from one to another, but both AF are still the same

Edited by Fettucine_Alfredo

@Fettucine_Alfredo

If you look at FM 21 Google Docs there is a tab trying to explain tactic names. In essence I set up styles using TIs and PIs. If you take TIME tactics they sre usually without PIs compared to DARK SIDE OF THE MOON which has as many TIs and PIs as possible.

If you take Son and Kane both can play as AFs during a match so I do not try and pigeon hole roles in FM and use those that I think  work together.

14 минут назад, king_karl сказал:

Я хоть убей не могу добиться последовательности в тактике с «Челси». Я обнаружил, что обыграю «Барселону» со счетом 3: 0, а в следующей игре меня накачивает «Астон Вилла» 5: 1. 

Тем не менее, сообщение выше об Echoes побудило меня двигаться вперед. 

your tactic with Chelsea ?