Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, lordulcd said:

Hi, does anyone have a good tactic for CL I can never qualify in groups. Thank you.I mention that I really have a weaker team.

if u have a much weaker team tactic doenst matter, otherwise the game will be super ez if u can win everything just loading a tactic.... stats of players matter a lot

@NandaldiaN

The test teams are exactly the same and will end up head to head. You have to question who was behind the test league set up, who oddly is at no 2 in table and why most tactics are based on no2 tactic.

42 minutes ago, knap said:

@NandaldiaN

The test teams are exactly the same and will end up head to head. You have to question who was behind the test league set up, who oddly is at no 2 in table and why most tactics are based on no2 tactic.

Oh! now i understand what u mean. I was curious to know why there were very few tactics of yours on that table ... when in my opinion dis gears is a god tactic

@Cult of Football Manager @knap it was so close, went to the last game, needed Southampton to do me a favour but a last minute collapse by me plus Liverpool beating Southampton means I finished 2nd. WIth only 2 defeats in the league in 2 seasons, I have to be happy with that!

Now to get into the transfer market and turn some draws into wins!!!

image.thumb.png.4e3727f89a2b00f159b1c82999507b86.png

10 minutes ago, GKorr said:

9 goals conceeded?!?! This is insane! I can't believe that wingers make this tactic so stable compared to the version with IFs. Congratulations on this defensive record!

9 goals conceded is utterly disgusting. Wow.

Is there a version for ME 2.6 and is it as good as this one

1 hour ago, Kenty7 said:

@Cult of Football Manager @knap it was so close, went to the last game, needed Southampton to do me a favour but a last minute collapse by me plus Liverpool beating Southampton means I finished 2nd. WIth only 2 defeats in the league in 2 seasons, I have to be happy with that!

Brilliant stuff @Kenty7! Unlucky with the title race but a brilliant second season. I hope you enjoy your save Nottingham Forest are a brilliant club to do a save with.  

I did a save with them a few months back that went extremely well in the third season. Feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything about players etc if not have fun and look forward to seeing the tactic and the save in the third season.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Kenty7 said:

What tactic is that please ??

3 hours ago, NandaldiaN said:

Oh! now i understand what u mean. I was curious to know why there were very few tactics of yours on that table ... when in my opinion dis gears is a god tactic

Hi which dis gears u talking about sir?  

I am having mixed results as Milan with the 442 variation. any tips? would like a tactic where the strikers actually scores alot.
any good 343? or 352?  or another high scoring tactic that works well with subtop/top teams as milan
@knap

this one updated? 

FM 21.4 ME

TIME 41212 P103 EC

Edited by Busload

@jdubsnz

I made TIME tactics with no PIs for those that could not download tactics. I realised that by mistake they had PIs so these tactics are now ECHOES. Current TI,E Tactics should have no PIs.

1 hour ago, knap said:

@jdubsnz

I made TIME tactics with no PIs for those that could not download tactics. I realised that by mistake they had PIs so these tactics are now ECHOES. Current TI,E Tactics should have no PIs.

Roger that. Like the TIME tactics as without PIs they are a bit more tweakable. Thanks again