• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, knap said:

@WickedMastermind

Maybe they are using OIs?

I would try DISRAELI GEARS P106 ALL CUPS or latest version with is P545

What does Ols mean?

My problem is, that my defensive line is too high up. Their shadowstrikers play 1-2 with each other, and then they're through my line.

What is the difference between P106 and P545? What does it mean?

Sorry for the questions, thanks for great tactics! :-) 

38 minutes ago, Mr.Robot said:

thx @knap but in tactic description u write "disraeli gears freestyle"...so what does this freestyle mean?

So for example, his Beowulf tactics generally are based around the same tactic instructions. Same as Echo, Dark Side, etc....They tend to have set instructions.
Freestyle maybe means that it doesn't have set instructions, so each Disraeli gears tactic can come with different instructions. It's not really based of any instructions, whereas his Wulf tactics will have some set instructions that'll be in all Wulf tactics.

I think that's correct anyway lol

6 hours ago, Doraso said:

Do you know what is changed in the coming ME update? 

There won't be ME changes in the final patch.

Neil Brock just confirmed that:

51 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

The next update is primarily in relation to the February transfer window closure, but there will be a handful of other fixes which have been raised within the community. 

In relation to the match engine there won't be any major changes, as the match team said with the previous update:

That doesn't mean we're ignoring any match AI bugs/feedback though, it's just that the changes required for us to improve certain aspects of the ME are very risky to be making for a final update (especially when we feel the current ME is very enjoyable).

Thanks. 

Edited by Nitro871

If anyone wants a tactic tested pre and post the update let me know, otherwise I will just check those tactics that have already been tested in 21.6.

7 minutes ago, knap said:

Interesting but the previous update did have ME Change.changes.

Match Engine 21.6.0
- Further balancing of player ratings across both full and quick match engines
- Number of improvements and fixes to match stats, including key tackles, clear-cut chances and interceptions
- Improved goalkeeper distribution when set tactically via instructions
- Improvements to assistant advice during pre-game build up and matches

the above are the ME changes in the latest patch as it can be seen there's nothing major so as Neil Brock said there'll be similar changes in the final patch