Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so angry! Haha.

I'm West Ham and trying to get Lingard to sign for me (he rejected a loan in Jan, and now even though his contract expires at the end of the season, I made him my top target and watched him in seven games lol.) Man Utd have accepted £5m up front and £5m after 50 apps, but he won't even entertain contract talks as he thinks West Ham's status isn't high enough to meet his expectations! (Prior to updating my game's data).

Well I'm fourth in the league now and man Utd are third, and I'm so determined to beat them. I've removed him as my top target as I have loads of wide men now and am turning my attention to Jefferson Lerma who will beef my midfield along with Deccie and Soucek. 🙏

Edited by bestfootie
Grammar

@knap I'm using your TIME 451 P108 ALL CUPS and the results are great. As a 2nd tactic (to go back up to the score), I'm searching for another TIME tactic with 2 CF (offensive) - Any recommendations?

Many thanks!

FYI, TIME 442 P103 EC FA link doesn't work ;)

Hi, would you recommend a tactic with a pressing style 4-4-2 FM20. I previously used Beowulf 4-4-2 and then a Bielsa tactic but seem to of been found out and can barely score a goal. It’s with the latest patch, in 2023 of the game with MK Dons 22nd in the Championship. Cheers