Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@bestfootie

SUS is shut up shop a term used to go defensive at the end of a match.

Ultra defensive from start is park the best, which you can try but I tend to just use the normal tactic and then use a SUS to protect a lead or even a draw.

LOWER LEAGUE TEST SUMMARY

WARRIOR 442

KASHMIR 4141 KINGSTONIAN

DARK SIDE 4132 P118

VENOM 4132 MEZ P118

PARISIENNE 4231 IF P114

BEOWULF 442 P113

VENOM 41320 P112

PILGRIMAGE 4141 P111

HOLY GHOST FIRE 41320 P110

HOLY GHOST FIRE 5321 P109

HOLY GHOST FIRE 4312 P108

VENOM 442 P105

GALLOWS POLE 442 P103 

On 16/02/2021 at 06:36, Augustin1979 said:

Would be interesting to see how it performs in the test league.

Knap 41320 AugustinTWEAK v6.fmf 45.44 kB · 19 downloads

Would like to see this tested. Tried it (managing games) and it went quite well. Sometimes not great when outnumbered in midfield but that's the case with the original tactic this is based on as well. Very definitively solid.

14 hours ago, efskoppite said:

Would like to see this tested. Tried it (managing games) and it went quite well. Sometimes not great when outnumbered in midfield but that's the case with the original tactic this is based on as well. Very definitively solid.

Knap has tested it without it performing too well. I have a similar tweak but without the direct approach used here. I have a feeling that one is even better. Let me know if you want to test that one.

Edited by Augustin1979

Hi,

I have been using your tactics in the past, mostly for underdog teams, and they always worked wonders. However, since last update I tried to download a few of the ones in FMSCOUT interactive table for underdogs like VENOM & FAITH 4132 C P108 CC or PILGRIMAGE IWB 41221 OX P101 ALL CUPS but sadly been getting poor results. Maybe they havent updated new ones since January 11, do you recommend a good underdog tactic that is not outdated due to a new FM21 update like these ones?

Sorry to bother

@AZORRR

Not sure how those people at Baden Powell classify the tactics in the table.

The tactics I test with Ebbsfleet have to be under dogs tactics when climbing to PL, so I would recommend trying those tactics. Google docs sorted for under dogs

445645374_Screenshot(44).thumb.png.075921c7054a791b93366fc8cb43340a.png

9 hours ago, Augustin1979 said:

Knap has tested it without it performing too well. I have a similar tweak but without the direct approach used here. I have a feeling that one is even better. Let me know if you want to test that one.

I'll give it a go. First one still performing well but I've seen a decent disparity in some tactics playing vs instant result.

@Scruffer23

All the tactics should be capable including Warrior should be good enough for top 5 with DOF transfers.With better transfers than DOF then should be PL Winners.

League 2 with Dulwich so far and obviously relegation fodder, until rep and players arrive.

I was playing with Beowulfknap442WAFP100CP104EC and doing pretty well, I decided to try HGFKNAP41230DMCP100EC and wow what a huge difference, 18 goals in 2 games with some amazing passages of play, cheers Knap for creating such a brilliant tactic.

NUFC season 2 - the quadruple is possible using HGF 451 

Id have done it if it wasnt for inuries to Wilson, Szoboszlai, Almiron and ASM all at the same / wrong time. Season fell apart home vs Man U, up 2-1 and lost 2-3 in the last 15. Battered PSG home and away but with no strikers I didnt convert so went out of the UCL in the semis - same story with the EPL games at the end of the season. Reaspectable cup double done, 2nd in the league.  I used HGF 451 for about 80% of matches, others when I was big favourite, 424 Parisienne. I had £30M still in the bank from Jan - signing 2 good back up forwards may have done it but I saved the cash for season 3 Haaland.

Season 3, NUFC trebble winners using 424 Parisienne for all matches except away against the big 4 and big european games I used HGF 451:

Screenshot (14).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (17).png