Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@knapHi, is the 4-1-2-1-2 Venom Faith 100 No Loss still the best version of that tactic. I've been having a lot of success with it, but just want to check that I haven't missed a better version of it.

Also, I'm getting a lot of yellow cards. If I take off "get stuck in" will that have a big impact on the tactics results? 

Thanks

So I've spend whole night testing tactics (I'm on vacation calma :lol: ).

I've tested the :

VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS

HGFKnap4312P105ECC

HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA

So far I've tested 4 leagues (Serie A, La Liga, EPL and French League 1) on vacation mode, no transfer, keep formation and tactics option. The EPL and French Ligue 1 on the picture are 6 matches before season end. 

EPL

image.thumb.png.8d49fee0186b50de216021ca5927904a.png

1) Aston Villa - HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA (5th)

2) Brighton - HGFKnap4312P105ECC (8th)

3) West Brom - VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS (relegated)

French Ligue 1

(6 matches until the end of the season)

image.thumb.png.fa803cd1079f624b29b546d2ff00fad0.png

1) Dijon FCO -  HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA (3th)

2) RC Lens -  HGFKnap4312P105ECC  (10th)

3) FC Lorient - VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS (12th)

Serie A

(Full season)

image.thumb.png.8d11e91b680e2362a9c162349a563c65.png

1) Udinese - HGFKnap4312P105ECC  (7th)

2) Spezia - VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS  (15th)

3) Crotone - HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA (relegated)

La Liga

(full season)

image.thumb.png.91eae37220d05f2d569dc7bacc2c09eb.png

1) Elche -  VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS  (10th)

2) Cadiz -  HGFKnap4312P105ECC (15th)

3) Huesca - HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA (relegated)

I've picked the 3 'favorites' for relegation in every league except for Fulham (who have a good squad and with most of the tactics are top 6) and Verona (who always end up in top 6 like Fulham).

Also bear in mind that Udinese is picked because on my saves they end up relegated but has a good squad while Spezia and Crotone are realyl weak. In the EPL for me is always the hardest.

My conclusion is that the players are THE MOST important always BUT I would go with HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA who did marvelous in all leagues considering player strength in all Leagues except Serie A. 

Maybe because HOLYGHOSTFIREKnap4321OXP103FA is 21.3 version

I have to say thanks to @knap for all the tactics and time.....When I have time I might test additional tactics. 

Edited by deviangel

I've made new test save. This time with little less time and teams but with different UNDERDOG tactics.

* FM21Venom&FaithKnapRoberTweakP100ECCC

* FM21Fire and Water41212P103ECFA

* FM21PreachinBluesKnap23221(451)P101CC

* FM21Venom&FaithKnap41212P100CC

Serie A, Serie B 

Serie A

image.thumb.png.534af0a8488f16297215d3fec864d8b1.png

1) Crotone - 11th - FM21Fire and Water41212P103ECFA

2) Spezia - 17th - FM21Venom&FaithKnapRoberTweakP100ECCC

Serie B

image.thumb.png.6e77cde9066f56edaf3b73a504e9eaf3.png

1) Vicenza - 3rd - FM21Fire and Water41212P103ECFA

2) Cosenza - 11th - FM21Venom&FaithKnap41212P100CC

V&F 41212 in South Africa premiership (predicted 6th, average squad with very minor additions)

854121095_DStvPremiership_Profile.thumb.png.48afe1bd2365ad8c21cd91c42741e529.png

In my experience these wide diamond tactics have been the most effective at any level if you have suitable players, 41212 or 4312 shouldn't make much difference. My only problem is... I'm not really a fan of this type of formation :lol:

I like the formation and striker roles of WARRIOR 4222 but would it be a good choice for top/sub-top teams? And can it score goals like wide diamond tactics?

32 minutes ago, knap said:

@kandersson

VENOM 4132 is a Warrior formation and a top tactic, but unlikely to score as well as a wide diamond

There is a double TREQ to post, just need to play the last few games.

Double Treq sounds great but can a 4321 score as much as a wide diamond? :D

10 hours ago, knap said:

@Watson156

The tactic will be slightly weaker with it off. Therefore it is better to manage in a match depending on how strict ref is and cards received.

Also make sure you know how to SUS with a red

Thanks for the response.

Can you or anyone else answer my other question. Is 876914905_FM21VenomFaithKnap41212P100ALLCUPSNOLOSS still the best 4-1-2-1-2 formation or have I missed a better one?

Hello

I'm using the BEOWULF 442 with wingers and AF and it works great for me. I play with danish top team FC Copenhagen. 

But I need to have a tactic I can use when I have away games against big teams in europe or just need to hold a lead. Which do you prefer? 

@Watson156

op tactics

HGF 4312 P105

V&F 41212P100HGF 41212 P102

V&F 4132 VOL P101

For sub top the 424 is good and with under dog the rober tweak is good.

With the top 3 tactics you can probably use with any level club.

If you check m YT there are links to more detailed tactic reviews.

Just now, knap said:

@Watson156

op tactics

HGF 4312 P105

V&F 4132 VOL P101

Perfect thanks a lot.

Thanks,

Well I can see the long ball in counter attack for my opposition is working very well when playing with HGF105, literally they're getting 1:1 each time, I'm curious is there any remedy for that or is it just a price for offensive football?

1 hour ago, n0rek said:

Thanks,

Well I can see the long ball in counter attack for my opposition is working very well when playing with HGF105, literally they're getting 1:1 each time, I'm curious is there any remedy for that or is it just a price for offensive football?

Seems to be the way. I miss the beta, yeah it was a bit easy but match engine now plays for me like FM20 all over again. I have more shots, more possession, higher XG, but opposition are so clinical. Its borderline impossible to keep a clean sheet, Doesn't matter who I'm managing, its same old same old. Shame really

11 hours ago, knap said:

@Watson156

op tactics

HGF 4312 P105

V&F 4132 VOL P101

@knap I manage Wolves and i tried all of these tactics but none of them suitable for me.. We conceed very ugly and easy goals :)  When we play with ball, we pass and pass and pass and then comes an absurd shots which mostly hit defenders or very weak and slow shots.  I finish the match with 15-20 shots and opponent takes 5-6 shots but results mainly draw or lose...   (I know that first of all the team has to get used to the tactics, but you can be sure that I try and bring each one to at least "accomplished")

I have Szoboszlai, Jimenes, Fabio Silva, Renato Sanches, Neves, Zaniolo, Max Aaron etc... Also my defenders are young but strong ones..  So my squad isn't bad.  

**General trainings, media, squad talks = Asistant Manager (Laux)

**Individual trainings, opposition instructions = Me

**I have all 5 star rated coaches and training schedules. 

Maybe i'm a really bad gamer or football gods aren't with me :) 

I try for example; HGF P105 for 4-5 games and when the results going bad i change tactic to for exmple V&F 42121.  Then change to Warrior, then this and that..  I had never had an experience like; choose the tactic and play very well and get scores from the first match..   So how much time should i need to wait for right tactic? When can I see if the tactic is right for my team? on which match? (first, second, third??)   I really need your help.. :)

If anyone in this site can help me, or have examples like me i'll be grateful as well. 

Or i can stop playing :) 

Thanks..

34 minutes ago, Bummklaat said:

@knap I manage Wolves and i tried all of these tactics but none of them suitable for me.. We conceed very ugly and easy goals :)  When we play with ball, we pass and pass and pass and then comes an absurd shots which mostly hit defenders or very weak and slow shots.  I finish the match with 15-20 shots and opponent takes 5-6 shots but results mainly draw or lose...   (I know that first of all the team has to get used to the tactics, but you can be sure that I try and bring each one to at least "accomplished")

I have Szoboszlai, Jimenes, Fabio Silva, Renato Sanches, Neves, Zaniolo, Max Aaron etc... Also my defenders are young but strong ones..  So my squad isn't bad.  

**General trainings, media, squad talks = Asistant Manager (Laux)

**Individual trainings, opposition instructions = Me

**I have all 5 star rated coaches and training schedules. 

Maybe i'm a really bad gamer or football gods aren't with me :) 

I try for example; HGF P105 for 4-5 games and when the results going bad i change tactic to for exmple V&F 42121.  Then change to Warrior, then this and that..  I had never had an experience like; choose the tactic and play very well and get scores from the first match..   So how much time should i need to wait for right tactic? When can I see if the tactic is right for my team? on which match? (first, second, third??)   I really need your help.. :)

If anyone in this site can help me, or have examples like me i'll be grateful as well. 

Or i can stop playing :) 

Thanks..

Try FM21Venom&FaithKnapRoberTweakP100ECCCTHP91 I am sure you'll turn your season around. Thank me later ;)

From my test saves, you don't use TOP or ELITE tactic on underdog :) 

Edited by deviangel

40 minutes ago, deviangel said:

Try FM21Venom&FaithKnapRoberTweakP100ECCCTHP91 I am sure you'll turn your season around. Thank me later ;)

From my test saves, you don't use TOP or ELITE tactic on underdog :) 

Thanks bro, i'll give it a try today and let you know about my results :)