Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ppl, did anyone try to download RDF training schedules from fm scout for Fm21? 

I used them last year, they were awesome, now when I download them, I cant unpack, something is wrong with a link. 

If somebody already downloaded them I would be greatfull to upload schedule. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 hour ago, MareLeeds said:

Hey ppl, did anyone try to download RDF training schedules from fm scout for Fm21? 

I used them last year, they were awesome, now when I download them, I cant unpack, something is wrong with a link. 

If somebody already downloaded them I would be greatfull to upload schedule. 

Thank you in advance. 

FM 2020 training schedules are not compatible with FM 2021. Anw you can just replicate them, with your phone for example.

Edited by longruoi1

Hello knap, I have been following your work for some years. And I want to thank you for all your fantastic tactics, over the years. In this FM I have a lot of difficulty to win games, even being a big team... Sometimes I even manage to score, but other times I get scored even though I have the best team. I'm using FM21 Holy Ghost Fire 451 P100 FA.

Nowow what are the screams you use during the game and when?

Hugs my friend and thanks

Benfica_ Visão Geral.png

Benfica_ Calendário.png

Benfica_ Individual.png

Edited by El Português

5 hours ago, longruoi1 said:

FM 2020 training schedules are not compatible with FM 2021. Anw you can just replicate them, with your phone for example.

You're wrong. FM20 schedules ARE compatible with FM21. Im using Cadonis from last year.

Hey Knap. 

I asked this a few weeks ago, and you said all of the tactics work for Non-League saves. Have you released anymore tactics recently that would work especially well for LLM?

I'm currently alternating depending on opposition between FireAndWater41212 and Beowulf442. 

Results seem to have tailed off recently.. wanting to give something else a crack. 

46 minutes ago, EriksenSpurs said:

Hey Knap. 

I asked this a few weeks ago, and you said all of the tactics work for Non-League saves. Have you released anymore tactics recently that would work especially well for LLM?

I'm currently alternating depending on opposition between FireAndWater41212 and Beowulf442. 

Results seem to have tailed off recently.. wanting to give something else a crack. 

I used VenomFaithKnap424MUP101ECCC with aalen, it gave me very good result in regionalliga, 3 bundesliga and 2 bundesliga

@Haze.Yamato

Even when you test over 200 games there is often only a few pts between tactics. Also depends on team, The 4222 RMD may be best sub top but P105 best oberall and under dog.

HGF P105 is probably a good starting point if you have players for positions.

3 hours ago, knap said:

@Haze.Yamato

Even when you test over 200 games there is often only a few pts between tactics. Also depends on team, The 4222 RMD may be best sub top but P105 best oberall and under dog.

@knap, thanks for the suggestion. i will try it with my lazio save. Being having a hard time with HGF 41212 P104.

As for training, should i use the one provided by RDF every week or you have better suggestion?

4 hours ago, knap said:

@Haze.Yamato

Are you thinking about the VENOM&FAITH 424 RMD P105 EC? 

44 minutes ago, knap said:

@deviangel

It should be 106 just corrected docs

Since I got this update on my FM21 VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS stopped working. 

So I made a test save, no transfers, holiday mode. I choose Verona, Spezia and Crotone

Spezia - VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS - Ended 19th

Crotone - VENOM&FAITH424RMD - 18th

Verona - HGFKnap4312P105ECCC  - 2nd 

These are the top 3 for relegation in Serie A.  Is there a change or ? 424 RMD P106 or HGF4312P105ECC is the best for overall tactics?

Do I have to change the tactics if I for example get employed from Juve? 

Sorry for so many questions...

Top tactics

HGF 4312 P105

V&F 41212P100HGF 41212 P102

V&F 4132 VOL P101

For sub top the 424 is good and with under dog the rober tweak is good.

With the top 3 tactics you can probably use with any level club.

If you check m YT there are links to more detailed tactic reviews.

58 minutes ago, deviangel said:

Since I got this update on my FM21 VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS stopped working. 

So I made a test save, no transfers, holiday mode. I choose Verona, Spezia and Crotone

Spezia - VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS - Ended 19th

Crotone - VENOM&FAITH424RMD - 18th

Verona - HGFKnap4312P105ECCC  - 2nd 

These are the top 3 for relegation in Serie A.  Is there a change or ? 424 RMD P106 or HGF4312P105ECC is the best for overall tactics?

Do I have to change the tactics if I for example get employed from Juve? 

Sorry for so many questions...

In my saves with Inter HGF4312 also killed the league. I guess HGF is the best style for Series A.

Edited by longruoi1

14 minutes ago, longruoi1 said:

In my saves with Inter HGF4312 also killed the league. I guess HGF is the best style for Series A.

I plan on testing it in England and Spain. I think this update It's the best tactic.

I'm starting a new save with Monopoli from Serie C. I'll get them up with HGF4312 :) 

Before the update I won serie A in my second season with Pisa VENOM&FAITH NO LOSS but I got the update and it stopped working .. 

Edited by deviangel